Elisabeth Hasselbeck To Return To The View On Monday With Her New Son

Elisabeth Hasselbeck

Elisabeth Hasselbeck will return to ABC’s “The View” on Monday, and she’ll bring along her infant son, Taylor Thomas.

Elisabeth, 30, has been on maternity leave from the popular New York-based daytime talk show since October 23rd.

She gave birth to Taylor Thomas on November 9th at an Arizona hospital. Her husband, Tim Hasselbeck, is a quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals. The couple have a 2-year-old daughter, Grace.

“I miss my Republican pal,” said co-host Joy Behar.

Co-hosts of “The View” also include Barbara Walters, Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd.

Elisabeth is “never shy about expressing her view, so `Hot Topics’ will be getting a whole lot hotter โ€” especially with the upcoming presidential election,” ABC said.

You can check out Elisabeth’s most recent blog entries here!

1. Jx2 says

Gun toting Dori from Chicago – kiss my grits or my arse!
    Somehow I just picture you resembling Flo the waitress from that 80s show “Alice” LOL ..don’t worry about me, I’m getting plenty of fibre in my diet.

K-K-K-Mart – Curious or Nosy? The classes and the lessons have already begun…actually I have a Yoga/Tai Chi/Pilates class tonight…Oh – I’m not flattered at all by your memory just creeped out.

Dori should take some lessons from you on how to improve her foggy brain…she could use all the help she could get. Babayiaga’s gone mad!

2. dori says

kk mom you’ll notice these certain bloggers have hateful statemants to make on EVERY thread they are miserable losers who come here to stir up trouble because their lives are lonly and pitiful they never have a good word to say about anyone EVER they are sick F_U_C-K_S

3. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Isn’t it about time for you to run off to your new exercising club and artsy fartsy class? Yes…I remembered. Don’t bother being flattered, though; as I’ve said before, I’m a person of great detail.

Thank you for showing concern for my dear husband and for me if he should leave me for someone else. You can put your tender little heart and rest and know that he certainly gets his share of attention from me! ๐Ÿ˜‰ My hubby is the type of guy that could have had any woman he wanted, and he chose me; I’m so blessed, and he thinks that he pretty blessed himself. Once again, glad for your concern.

Yep…you’re right…he’s waitin’ ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ TMI quite possibly, but you brought it up, not me!

4. Jx2 says

Hey Joey – where are you? Dori the Explorer misses you…actually she is obsessed with you and can’t get you out of her mind. She is quite delusional & she believes that we are the same person! Go figure!!

Sorry to disappoint you gun-toting Dori-to from Chicago…but this is JJ also known as Jx2…Joey and I are different people and we have a different way of conversing! But of course…you are after all on this blog all the time…and should know better.

I guess the ol’ nogging isn’t working the way it used to huh? You must be losing a few million brain cells a day at an accelerated speed after the age of 30 since you are like what…55…60 years old? You know, they say that working on crossword puzzles or Sudoku brain teasers is a good way of exercising the brain. It keeps you alert and prevents brain fog from occurring…which you obviously have right now.

Anyway – take good care of yourself and eat your greens and take psyllium everyday as it aids in good digestion. I don’t like to see you constipated on this blog. G’ night.

5. Jx2 says

No you are not a dumb blonde – you are a dumberer blond! We all need a hobby, right? Is that not what you said in another post that you need some time to yourself? to do your own thing? away from your pesky children? Right? Well then…go spend time with your husband….or is he sitting right next to rubbing your shoulders as you type on the keyboard? Oh I know – he is running a bubble bath for you so you can unwind after a harrowing day of running around after your children…or perhaps he is waiting for you in the boudoir to share some TLC with you as soon as you retire the keyboard for the evening…KimoKari – why do you massage your computer keys more than your husband’s noodle? You should spend some quality time with the man that brings home the jerk chicken – he might start to feel neglected and then what will happen? He’ll seek passion in another woman’s arms…a brick house of a woman with something to grab onto…a big, beautiful black woman with real curves ๐Ÿ™‚ Don’t be dumberer – your husband needs you, more than I do!

6. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Oh JJ, JJ, JJ. You look forward to conversing with me? How lovely! How’s that for some saccharine? You can call me kookoo and blondie all you like, but you know very well you wouldn’t look forward to speaking with someone who doesn’t have anything thoughtful or intelligent to contribute. A verbal diatribe would be no fun if I couldn’t whip something right back in response to your comments. You keep saying that I can’t prove this or that…. However, I think that anyone who reads my posts can vouch for the fact that I’m no dumb blonde.

7. Jx2 says

See!! there you go again patting yourself on the back…it’s just sickening. I don’t hear anyone else saying how amusing your posts are or how witty your comments are…I do not in the least bit feel out-smarted by you nor anyone else. I thrive on confrontation and always look forward to a verbal diatribe with you because it fuels my desire for going for the jugular. Ever watch Kill Bill ? Well, if not – I suggest that you do. Then you will know how I play… ๐Ÿ˜‰

8. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

2teens3beans- yes! I’ll be 38 weeks on the 9th, so the baby can arrive any time now and still be considered fullterm. I’m feeling really good actually. Thanks for asking! As with my two previous pregnancies, I’ve been pretty good about exercising, so I’m surprisingly energetic at this point! If I’m gone from the blog for a while, you all will know why!! ๐Ÿ™‚

JJ- I saw through joey and knew that he wasn’t you…that’s why I gave you the heads up on the other thread!
    Why did I have it coming to me? I’ve never made a cruel comment about you or your family (not that you don’t deserve it). I only keep outsmarting you, which drives you to make vile and hateful comments because you have nothing else to offer back.
    I know that I shouldn’t “cross you” as you say, but I’m simply indulging in one of my many hobbies: outwitting those who sit upon their self-fabricated pedestals!! ๐Ÿ˜€

9. Jx2 says

You ladies are so fickle and gullible…when I posted as JJ most of you had nothing but nasty comments to make…then when I had to switch to Jx2 for obvious reasons, you were totally asking for JJ back and now with this imposter Joey you are asking for JJ and Jx2…will you make up your minds…I am not Joey – Joey Jeramiah is impersonating me and I do not know who Fantasy Island is but it sure as hell isn’t me either…so you’ve all fallen for Joey’s trickery…my comments are quite different form Joey’s…anyway, KooKoo you had it coming to you – if you can dish it then you certainly should be able to take it…don’t cross me and then you won’t get my evil twin sister commenting about your baby!

10. 2teens3beans says

Ooops, I forgot about that K&K’s mama. Yep, JJ sure did say some jerky things. She must have a split personality or something.
    How are u feeling? You’re close to your due date right?

11. dori says

I’m sorry I didn’t realize that…… lets hope in the future those kinds of statements will not be made That was cruel to say to anyone and especially to nice person as yourself.

12. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

You guys liked the JJ personality? She’s the one who said that she hoped that my baby has Downes Syndrome. If you like comments like those….go ahead and support her I guess. As for me…no way!

13. 2teens3beans says

JJ is the best of the personalities, pretty amusing actually. Fantasy & ho-ey I can live without.

14. Kelsey says

Contrary to the majority on here, I actually like Elisabeth. I too watched the show today and I thought she handled herself very well and defended her opinions during the political discussion. And whether you like her as a person or not, she does have very adorable children!

15. Jamie says

Just watched and it’s hilarious that even the studio audience doesn’t care about this chick. She even brings in baby which usually guarantees a lot of “oohs” and “ahhs” from the audience and they were just like “whatever.” That is hilarious. 90% of the world hates her and the other 10% couldn’t give a rat’s ass about her. Other than being the resident repub she is so irrelevant. yawn

16. dori says

joey thats good news… I was actually liking jx2 but joey on the other hand is very immature and fantasy is just plain mean. Be your nice self .

17. dori says

you are an intelligent person who sometimes has interesting things to say on this blog but I would appreciate if you would leave my name out of your derrogatory posts . It shows a side of you that is immature and very negative. I don’t say anything about you in my posts and would appreciate if you stop harassing me.

18. Cathi says

joey or jj….fine. just please LOOSE the fAntAsy personality. the others atleast have an opinion but all fantasy does is sound extremely uneducated and juvenille. so why don’t you be jj again for a while? i like jj.

19. joey says

My new years resolution is honesty, so here goes……. sigh…. I AM Joey and I AM JJ and I AM Jx2 and I AM fAntASy. I don’t have any real friends, all I have are you guys. My hateful words are just a defense mechanism. I’m really sorry but I don’t know how to stop it.

20. annie says

Ugh, she’s coming back. I was so hoping she’d decide to be a stay-at-home mom. She’s so annoying with her whiny voice and strident views. When will ABC wake up and give her the boot? There are plenty of young, literate conservative Republicans out there who have so much more to offer.

21. joey says

quick correction 2fatforjeans….WM doesn’t respond to your emails because she’s too busy to listen to whiny freaks like you. As for taking care of the situation….ahem…I’m still here.

22. 2teens3beans says

This girl is not one of my fave’s. Her views are the total opposite of mine for the most part. Booooo to E.H.!
    But I must give a big thumbs up to webmistress for FINALLY taking control of the “idiots posting” situation – thank you… even though you never responded to any of my e-mails.

Tia, I bet your daughter is soo cute playing with that! You should take lots of pictures. Storm here all weekend, lots of people don’t have power, thankfully I am okay so far! Mudslides in several areas also. I am reading, fixing some spinach dip and just on here reading today! Take care up there and have a warm weekend!!!!!!!

24. Emily says

I don’t think she’s very good at expressing her “conservative” I mean she couldn’t even stand up to Rosie when Rosie said fire didn’t bring down the towers. Uh hello, how do you think steel is made. She just doesn’t seem to bright.

25. Tia :) says

Oriana, im doing well dear! How are you? My daughter is in LOVE with this one present we bought her. We bought her one of those Dora the explorer huts with the balls in it. Its cute! It’s cold here today…although, not as bad as it was last night! it was very cold!

Have a good day!

Liza, I totally agree that she she doesn’t appear that educated and informed about the issues she debates. That is one of the main reasons I don’t admire her.

fantasy, you do live in a fantasy world if you think Tia is an old Hag, me, well, that may be hitting the nail on the head, but these girls are young and on the Ball! You’re STUPID!!!!!!

27. miapocca says

Like more inteligentlly chalenge republicans are needed on tv to remind the majority how badly they want the republicans out of the beltway..this woman is a total ar-s-e and like dori should not be allowed ot bre-ed!!

28. Liza says

All they said was that she wasn’t their cup of tea, that isn’t talking “shi.te”. It hurts to read your posts.

She isn’y my cup of tea either. I don’t agree with her views on, well, anything, and she doesn’t really seem educated about the things she has opinions on. I know many conservatives/republicans I disagree with, but who seem educated about what they are talking about. She doesn’t seem to be that.

Well hello there sweetie! How is your daughter doing today? Is she still enjoying some of her Christmas presents or are they old to her by now? Ha! Cold here, wish I was up there in your part of the country! I would enjoy it sooo much!