1. julie says

Carleigh, thank you for saying that, you have class unlike the other dirty truckdriver mouths , fantasy, is that your name because you fantasize about having what every body else has, but you know you will never come close to having what they have. Don’t bother responding your not worth any more of my time.

2. carleigh says

Hi guys….long time no see! Hope you are all doing well this year!

For the people who are spamming this board with hateful messages….ignore them and report them to the Webmistress below at the contact babyrazzi information.

Ladies, I have missed you all and hope all your wishes, hopes and dreams come true this year!

Halle has wanted a baby for a very long time and I can’t wait to see her beautiful baby whom has been long awaited!

Love & Hugs to you all….

3. Jx2 says

Degrassi did make it to US television but I doubt that many there know about the show because they were all busy watching The Cosby Show or something at that time.

FYI – The show is in syndication in 20plus countries around the world…I used to watch it when I lived in Europe for 5 years.

Canadian shows do a whole lot better internationally than they do in the US…They love us in Europe and Australia.

4. Tia :) says

JJ- i think its funny you called him/her Joey Jeramiah…does anyone ever know who that is? did Degrassi ever make it in the states?

Kimora and Kariah’s Mommy- Ignore the comments dear…this is all starting to be too much.

5. Jx2 says

well KooKoo – that is why we are very different – you and I – YOU take everything seriously that is posed on here and I don’t give a flying fig !!

Wait! don’t tell me – I know it’s because you are so angelic and honest that you just assume everyone else is as well…naive, so naive…”she sees the world through rose coloured-glasses….”

Joey Jeramiah is obviously aware of what makes you folks tick and is doing a remarkable job at getting into your knickers and knowing that you are squirming with each comment he/she makes.

6. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

JJ…last time I checked, making r*a*c*i*s*t comments and derogatory remarks about people with Downes Syndrome does not qualify as toilet humor…oh but wait…YOU made similar comments innumerable times, so of course you would support Fantasy! How silly of me!!

7. Jx2 says

#17 – Let “Fantasy” be! What’s wrong a bit of toilet humour?
    Life is too serious as it is…let the kid have some fun 🙂

8. Cathi says

W.M. please block fantasy from this site. i don’t want to read the trash she is allowed to post. it is extremely offensive and immature.

9. fAntASy says

I apologize profusely to anyone I offended. I have my nose to the ground and my a.s.s in the air asking Je.SUS to forgive me and allow me into heaven. I have an extreme mental illness which makes me rude, it’s not my fault. My science teacher says I am a good lay.

10. pat says

I cant wait. She is a beautiful woman, and seems beside herself about being a mom I wish her the best of everything

11. Lauren says

That baby will be beautiful. Have you seen its parents? Congratulations Halle. You deserve it.

I think the baby will be beautiful just like she is. I am very happy for her, after her marriage with that LOSER, she deserves some happiness.

13. miapocca says

Oh please halle is beautiful and like all stars she went through the carwash…so teh baby may actually not be as goodlooking since they all got somethign done onetime or cruise is a mess, and shiloh is nothing to write home about…babies on the street look prettier…the thing about fixing up your face is that you cant run away from it once it shows up in your children,.I wonder if they reasure thier kids about how pretty they are and is teh kid supposed ot belief then if they know mummy had her face fixed ot look a certain way..hmmm

14. miapocca says

Pregnant and manless…new trend E in hollywierd!! I better folow the examples of these dumb ar-se before it goes out of fashion, I hear its onsale at neiman marcus wiht katie holmes as the face of the Pregnancy trend!! Halle Kfed is yet to grown into his leachness

15. maleah says

please halle baby is not going to be beauiful as everyone said first of all halle isnt really that pretty remember when will smith leah remim was all raving about how beauitful suri was no my dear suri looks like one on those creppy proclin dolls and now she just plain homly

16. Yup says

A BEAUTIFUL Black baby! I think she’s having a Boy! can’t wait to see the Little Bundle 🙂