An Expectant Christina Aguilera In Beverly Hills

Christina Aguilera

An expectant Christina Aguilera was snapped out for a stroll in Beverly Hills after dining with husband Jordan Bratman on January 3rd.

1. dori says

19. joey | January 6th, 2008 at 11:46 pm
    My new years resolution is honesty, so here goes……. sigh…. I AM Joey and I AM JJ and I AM Jx2 and I AM fAntASy. I don’t have any real friends, all I have are you guys. My hateful words are just a defense mechanism. I’m really sorry but I don’t know how to stop it.
    remember saying this joey?

2. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Yes well…I’m sorry fantasy. I can’t relate to the tiny breasts and wideload a**. You’re on your own in coping with that one.

3. fAntASy #2 says

The way fantasy # 1 describe herself…(tiny breasts and a wide-load a.s.s.)..I pictured her like “gamo-gamo sa baboy”

4. Sofimee says

lmao! wow fantasy!! i can’t believe you apologized! this is too funny! get well soon girl, seek help! and embrace your big butt!!

5. fAntASy says

I apologize profusely to anyone I offended. I have mental illness which makes me rude, it’s not my fault. I have low self esteem, tiny breasts and a wide-load a.s.s.

6. fee says

i have thought about having a c-section with any future children i may or may not have.

Also scheduling a c-section may give her a little bit more control over the situation. what i mean is, paparazzi are everywhere and she is going to want her birth to be a private moment. this may be the best way for her to do it instead of waiting for her water to break or something. does that make any sense to anyone?

7. nan says

Hey ladies,
    No worries. The immature and disruptive postings should hopefully be taken care of sooner or later.
    In the meantime just ignore those who are starving and crying out for attention in such a tasteless and poor manor.
    On to other things….
    I think her face is swollen from the pregnancy which may be why her mouth looks like that?

8. Sofimee says

fantasy you are in the wrong blog honey!! we’re not here to have little immature catfights like high school, you have no class, manners and are probably ghetto as hell!! please leave!!! we’re here to comment celebrity photos, in an educated manner! thank you

9. Cathi says

nan…i agree about FaNtaSy. i think we have a 12 year old in our midst.

there is something about this pic that i hate. her mouth.

10. pat says

I think she looks great, and its good to see her out and about so close to delivery time. She is a beautiful mom to be and has a equally beautiful voice. Can’t wait to see the new baby!

11. Jx2 says

I don’t like her poncho…are people still wearing ponchos? Wasn’t that the trend about 2 years ago?

12. Nicki says

13. nan ~ I have no idea who makes it, but it is very cute and looks great on her. I love it. It looks very comfy and stylish.

13. nan says

It’s one thing to state your opinion but it’s simply immature to be leaving juvenile name calling posts such as those posted by “fAntASy”.
    Shouldn’t someone be moderating this stuff? I think the majority of us are beyond that school yard stuff, right?
    Now what I was originally here for….Does anyone know who makes the poncho Christina is wearing in this pic?

14. 2teens3beans says

Well, I like her! I think she is phenomenally talented and she has her head together. She’ll be a good mom.

15. Just me says

I’d like to see what she looks like without the fake tan, bleached hair and make-up. I’m really not trying to be nasty, I’m just curious.