Jennifer Garner & Violet Out For A Chilly Stroll

Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Garner was snapped with a snuggly bundled Violet, 2, on a chilly Thursday in New York.

Comments

1. julie says

That was funny Dori, Don’t those people have any thing better to do than to cut people down? What a life, you have to wonder about those kind of minds.

2. dori says

19. joey | January 6th, 2008 at 11:46 pm
    My new years resolution is honesty, so here goes……. sigh…. I AM Joey and I AM JJ and I AM Jx2 and I AM fAntASy. I don’t have any real friends, all I have are you guys. My hateful words are just a defense mechanism. I’m really sorry but I don’t know how to stop it.
    remember saying this joey?

3. joey says

Oh my fAntASy!!!…I lived in the world that full of FANTACIES…get lost! go away and leave here! the 7 dwarfs are waiting for you!! U haven’t c.o.o.k and wash my u.n.d.i.e.s YET!!…lol

4. Al&J says

Violet’s hat and her blanket are really nice. Look very soft.

Well another picture of Jen and Violet doing the exact same thing they did last week and the week before that and the week before that. Please insert some variety..like include Ben in these outings or something. Where is he?

Too bad more mothers don’t use good common sense like Tia does! Yes, it is good to have fresh air, but it is always BETTER for the little ones not to be exposed to freezing cold, I see pictures of babies out in definitely cold weather that cannot be healthy for them.

If the parents don’t want to wear gloves, hats or scarves, that is one thing, but to subject small children to the cold is another, take them to the Mall and they can get some exercise and out of the house if that is the case. Good for you Tia Dear, maybe some parents can learn from you!!!!!!!!

6. Canada says

I cannot believe people think the weather is too cold to take babies out. The weather today was +2C in New York (sorry, I don’t know Farenheit).

We take our kids out in at least -20C. (Of course if it’s that cold or windy, we cover their faces. When they are really little we put the Baby Bjourn inside our jackets…)

It is obviously not that cold if Jen is not even wearing mitts. Violet is also clearly dressed for the weather.

Kids need fresh air! (Although I don’t know how good the air quality is in New York…)

7. Tia :) says

Oriana, i agree with you dear. It’s really cold out now…i usually take my daughter for a walk in the mall!

I think it’s like Jen’s ritual or something to take a walk every day… You know, as her daily work out. Now that she has Violet, she simply take that cuddly girly girl there with her. Maybe Violet loves it. Plus, it’s healthy for her. If it’s cold, she can simply bundle up. So, why not?

9. days says

She had taken Violet to MyGym in NYC and that was why she was out. And I agree that at this age, she doesn’t need the pacifier.. Time to say bye-bye to the pacifier!

I don’t understand why it is necessary to take the kids out when the weather is so cold? Doesn’t make sense to me.

11. LAURIE HARRIS says

HOW YOUNG IS VIOLET? SOME PICTURES SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE IS A YEAR OLD AND OTHERS LOOK LIKE SHE IS A LOT OLDER 2 MAYBE.. SHE DOESN’T USE A PACIFER ANYMORE.. IN MORE RECENT PHOTOS WITH BEN SHE IS A LOT BIGGER…SHE DOESN’T LOOK LIKE A BABY ..

12. JESS says

OMG! IT WAS LIKE 15 DEGREES THAT DAY. SHE SHOULD’VE JUST KEPT THAT POOR BABY WARM AND COZY IN HER HOME.