Newlywed Katherine Heigl's Baby Plans

Katherine Heigl

“I’d like to start talking children seriously in the next year,” Katherine, 29, revealed to OK! magazine, “but Josh feels more like two years, so we’ll probably do a year and a half.” And while Katherine told OK! she’d like to have a big family — five or six children — Josh, 27, who was raised as one of six kids, says, “My view is, let’s take it one day and one child at a time!”

Source & Source

Comments

1. Malorkis says

Gee, did they really have to over-wax his eyebrows too? He looks so fem… I hate that put-in-arch-here look!

#21, Leona was my mother’s name. You don’t see that very often, unusual name. Happy New Year Leona!!!!!!

3. Cathi says

just because she is afraid of childbirth does not mean that she isn’t planning on having children! i was afraid of childbirth before i had kids, too. now i am even more afraid of it cause i know firsthand how excruciatingly PAINFUL it really is! if she said she WASN’T afraid i would question her honesty.

4. Nicki says

When she says—“I’d like to start talking children seriously in the next year,” maybe she is talking about adoption. Pregnancy isn’t the onlly way to start a family.

I like how she wore her hair but didn’t care much for her dress. She looks happy.

5. Leona says

I find her too airbrushed. She did say she would never have kids. Now this is one marriage I want to put my money on will not last. Any one wanna bet? She is just a B-list celebrity who does not know how to answer questions in her interviews.

6. minkysmom says

I dunno what is up with Katherine. She’s not good at interviews, she seems scatterbrained. She trashed her tv show and her movie. So what the movie was crass? so what she plays a vapid blonde on tv? who was she before Grey’s and Knocked Up?

I think this is the first time I’ve ever seen a bride wearing RED nailpolish! She looks all sweet and nice, but I get the impression she’s got an edgy side to her you wouldn’t want to get on…..

8. Generic name says

Mga batig nawong, mura gyud og bayot nga wala nahalin iyang bana. Wala na siya naka KUPAS? bwaahahahaha..
    Si Kathering pod murag Ge Atch og nawong. Bagay gyud ni silang duha lami ipag pakong!! (-.-)

9. Generic name says

Katherine; Government Warning: Cigarette Smoking is Dangerous to your Health..lol
    the husband looks like Ylmaz Bektas, the turkish drug lord!!
    he’s looks beautiful that Katherine..hmmmm??

Sorry, meant to say I assume she is NOT a practicing Mormon right now. I have many friends that are Mormons and they are wonderful people, I just don’t agree with their beliefs but I find many, many good qualities about their religion.

She is gorgeous, I do find it strange that a Mormon girl would be puffing away like she does constantly. I assume she is a practicing one now and maybe that is why she is indulging in that nasty habit like she is, after years of being so strict guess she is rebelling a little bit. I do think she is a nice person and I admire her loyalty to her friend.

12. kylie says

from what i can racall didnt katharine said she rather adopt because she dont want to be pregant cuz it ruined her body

13. Amber says

I thought the same thing, he looks like he has mascara and eyeliner. I could have sworn she was quoted as saying (after making Knocked Up) that she wanted to adopt and that childbirth scared her.

14. Jean says

She seems like one of those people who look good on te outside but when she opens her mouth utter trash spills out. I don’t mind smokers per se but the way she smokes she looks classless.

Too much photo shop in the picture.

15. pat says

I saw pics of her wedding and she looks so nasty standing around smoking. She was putting away her wedding dress and she was standing there in a cloud of smoke looked trashy and you know she stunk. Pretty lady nasty, stinky habit. I hope she stops before any pregnancy comes along.