Comments

Ali, my doctor says anyone with kidney problems cannot take Advil, just thought I would pass that along if you have any problems in that area!

2. Ali says

ouch! toothaches are the worst!!!! advil tends to help them more then tylohol.i can’t spell for crap ,but you know what i mean,lol.

#10, LOVE chicken n dumplings! I bet yours are delicious too! Happy New Year to you honey!

dori, I like pink champagne! Sounds good to meeeeeee!

4. dori says

Happy Happy New Year to you all!
    Wishing you the beat for 2008!!!
    Got my pink champagne cooling in the fridge just came back from a rib dinner
    We’ve got a snowstorm!!!

5. 2teens3beans says

I don’t like to go out on NYE, so I am home tonight. My daughter has a friend sleeping over. I made them chicken & dumplings for dinner and I am going to have myself a glass of wine.
    Happy New Year to my Babyrazzi friends ~~~ all best wishes & prosperity to you in 2008!

6. Nicki says

I wish everyone a wonderful New Year. May you all enjoy Health and Happiness for the upcoming year.
    For all the new babies due to everyone, nothing but much love, complete happiness and absolute joy in thier lives forever.

7. Nicki says

oriana~LOL……As a matter of fact at 5:30 PM, 15 mins ago, I just put the wine and a bottle of champagne on ice. So I haven’t started yet, lol.
    When we first moved to CA, southern, 24 years ago we used to celebrate New Years Eve at 9pm,lol. All our family were from the east coast. They would ALL call around 8:00-9:30pm. Now we are all on the same coast, so I have to start much later,lol.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year! May you be blessed with many more. Have a bit of Bailey’s for me, I do enjoy a sip or two of that once in a blue moon.

Tia, Happy New Year Canada!

Jenna, same to you over there!!!!! And to Jesse in Germany too!!!!! Don’t drink too much beer!!!!!!

Happy New Year Ladies!!!!! Have a peaceful and safe evening! I am watching TV, cooking blackeyed peas, having some Bailey’s and Asti Spumate and thanking God for all my Blessings!!!!!

10. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Happy 2008!! This year we anticipate many celebrity baby births, as well as my new baby and Daisy Boo’s! Cheers to that! 🙂

So what are the fun plans for tonight? My husband bought a VIP package for two for us tonight at the NYE in the ATL….for those of you familiar with Atlanta it’s to be held in the Sheraton Buckhead Hotel across from Lenox Square. The event begins at 6, so I have to go get ready!! Happy New Year!