Tiger's Little Girl

Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods

Awww..I hadn’t seen these pics of Sam Alexis. “Just seeing her smile in the morning, you forget everything,” Tiger Woods has said of his 6-month-old daughter with wife Elin Nordegren.

Sam Alexis is held by Tiger’s mother, Kultida, as Elin looks on after Tiger won the Target World Challenge golf tournament in Thousand Oaks, California on December 16th.

Gotta love Tiger’s expression in the last pic! ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย Source

Comments

1. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Thanks Dori….hmmm…I’ll have to check out those products. What race/ethnicity are you and your girls?

2. dori says

Kimora and Kariahs mommy
    I raised 2 mixed race little girls who are now in their 20’s Humectress by Nexus makes a great conditioner that can be left in the hair after bathing or shower and the hair comes out smooth also frizz ese makes great products My older daughter always had long hair to her waist and so thick kind of like diana ross she’s learned how to use products to maintain it.

3. dori says

huh? My comment disapperared I said she is just the cutest little baby! My goodness… could just eat her up!

4. Nicki says

Sam is beautiful. Look how cute her sweater is……..is has a heart with Daddy in it, aww.

Anyone lucky enough to having loving parents would know you practially have to rip the grandchild away from them just to leave.

5. Arielle says

^^ #28–Ever hear of Grandmothers wanting to hold their grandchildren? Don’t be so quick to judge.

6. Al&J says

This little girl is beautiful. I’m not sure who she looks like yet.
    These pictures were probably taken on a Sunday or the last round in whatever tournament Tiger was playing in as he and his mom always wear red on those days. I can’t remember why though. Maybe for good luck.

7. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

^^^^^Nappy is derogatory; I don’t like hearing that so please choose another word.

Oh my goodness….Sam Alexis is soooo beautiful!! What a cutie! Just because Elin is white doesn’t mean she can’t fix “black” hair.

My little girls are biracial; their hair is semi-coarse and super curly……I use a pick and a boar-bristle brush to comb, Mixed Chicks shampoo and Aubrey Organics leave-in conditioner…and of course a comb to make parts for cornrows, braids, ponies, etc. ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Amber says

Is that supposed to be “comb” her hair. Tiger is half black anyway, so I doubt the baby has “black” hair. Besides with all that money I am sure she could get someone to do her daughter’s hair.

She is a cutie, mixed kids usually are, like mine LOL ๐Ÿ™‚

9. 2teens3beans says

^^If you’re going to spend all that time capitalizing every other letter at least put some punctuation in while you’re at it. Your posts are very difficult to read.

10. tYkEisHa BaBii says

iS tiGer WoOdZ mAmA whItE oR bLacK & iN thE sEcoNd PiXx whO iS thAt Lil Gurl ShE lOok LIkE tiGer

11. tYkEisHa BaBii says

elin Had Her a BlAcK bAbY i HopE sHe cOulD cOmE hEr hAiR LOL bUt wHy nAmE A bAbY 2 nAmEs ThAtZ KinD oF
    sTupiD 2 MeE & iTs TrU aNythInG mIxEd wiTh BlAcK iS
    bLacK

She is an adorable baby, I do see some of her mom in her eyes, maybe their shape? He sure looks pissed in the last picture! Can’t blame him…..Bethany why is he such a jerk??

She is adorable, looks just like him all the way! I don’t see any resemblance to her mother at all.