Nicole Kidman's Rep Denies Pregnancy Rumors

Nicole Kidman

After British newspaper, The Daily Mail, reported that Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban were joyously expecting their first child, Nicole’s Australian rep issued the following statement.

“It is incorrect. She [Nicole] must have had about 30 babies by now. She’s in Australia making a film and her family are in Australia. She’s happily ensconced away somewhere having a few days’ break. As far as we’re concerned it’s another rumour out of London.”

Hmm…

Comments

kimora’s mommy, here I go:

Green eyes
    Auburn hair (dyed now, look like Sharon Osbourne)
    light skin but tan very easy, no burning
    5’3″ (a shortey)
    900 lbs.

2. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Well apparently I fit the Summer description to a T:

Fair skin: check
    Light eyes: check
    Blonde hair: check
    Scandinavian-esque: check
    Slate blue eyes: check

I seem to be surrounded by Winters here in the virtual world as well as in real life!

3. dori says

you got it ….winters are dark haired med tone autum is red heads or light brown hair with light skin tone summer is usually blonde hair blue eyed people. It is generalizing but it’s about hair color and skin tones and the eye color. It doesn’t always translate to fabric and interior design ( I have my degree in graphic art)

4. 2teens3beans says

I was always platinum blonde with blue eyes until my late 20’s. Now I am medium brown so I guess that makes me a summer?
    Regarding Nicole’s non-pregnancy… I am really hoping that it’s a J-Lo style denial and they will make the official announcement in a few more weeks.

5. Jx2 says

Dori – this is JJ!
    But not Joey/JJ – whatever that may mean to you.
    Interesting – that you too have an art background.

#8 – yes – winters are dark-haired with pale skin like Jennifer Connelly, Courtney Cox and Catherine Z Jones; Autumns are like Nicole Kidman and Julianne Moore…reddish/blonde hair…light eyes…freckles…

For more info on color swatches follow the link:

6. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Hmmmm…..this color talk is interesting. I’m into interior design, so I’m familiar with color harmony, color hue, and color intensity; and I can usually choose flattering clothing pieces for myself. That’s interesting, though….I don’t usually think of palettes grouped in seasons; I don’t know what season I would be. So, since Catherine Zeta Jones has dark hair and lighter skin, is that typical of winters? Are Autumns usually fair featured and light-haired? Just curious….

7. Lauren says

Poor Nicole. She seems to want a baby soo bad. Hopefully, it’ll come true sooner rather than later.

8. Jx2 says

Okay – this is totally weird and unusual ( is there a full moon out tonight?) but I actually DO AGREE with you Dori-to! Nicole is an Autumn in terms of her complimentary colours and silver is definitely not her complimentary colour…and YES! gold would probably suit her best. I studied colour theory in art school so I know a thing or two about tones, shades, complimentary colours and such…I’m a winter like Catherine Zeta Jones and so the jewel tones are my colours.

9. dori says

I’m so sad to hear the rumor isn’t true. Darn … poor Nicole these rumors must be painful.
    I think silver is not her color gold would be a better metallic choice with her skin tone.

10. Liza says

Her adopted children are her own, they just aren’t related to her biologically. The desire to be pregnant and to bear a child, and perhaps have a biological connection to a child, does not diminish the fact that Isabelle and Connor are her own.

I imagine that continually having to shoot down these pregnancy rumors must be painful when she has articulated how greatly she would love to be pregnant and bear a child.

That is a terrible picture of her. I wonder how much time she really spends with her kids? She seems to genuinely want a baby of her own, and hopefully she’ll have one soon.