Oscar De La Hoya & Wife Welcome Their Second Child Together

Oscar De La Hoya

Oscar de la Hoya and Millie Corretjer have welcomed their second child together, Nina Lauren Nenitte de la Hoya, born Saturday in San Juan, Puerto Rico, the couple have announced.

The girl arrived at 4:36 p.m. local time, weighing 7 lbs., 13 oz., and measuring 20.5″.

“We are so excited and blessed with the new addition to our family!” Oscar said in a statement.

The pregnancy was first announced in May – an hour after Oscar lost a major match in Las Vegas to “Pretty Boy” Floyd Mayweather.

Nina is Oscar’s fourth child and Corretjer’s second. The couple welcomed a son, Oscar Gabriel, on December 29th, 2005.

Oscar, 34, and Millie, a 33-year-old pop singer, were married on October 5th, 2001. The couple met in 2000, when both were signed to the same record label.

Oscar has two other children from previous relationships: Jacob and Atiana. Atiana’s mother is former Dancing with the Stars contestant Shanna Moakler.

Congratulations!

Comments

1. Liza says

Yes, WM, this is his 5th child. In 1998-1999, he had three children with three different women in a 14 month time span. Jacob (2/18/98), Devon (11/30/98) and Atiana (3/29/99).

Apparently he likes to spread it around.

2. alexis says

ok webmisterss first of all this is oscar Fifth child he have atianna with shanna devon jacbob with some other chick and oscar nina with millie so if you could do the the math that FIVE children and plus why is josslyn post on oscar picture anyways

3. confused says

Am I the only one who doesn’t see a couch or a baby in this photo?! Oh, and it was Samantha Harris who came back 3 weeks after having a baby – not Shanna Moakler. Shanna was on there as a contestant… :o)

4. 2teens3beans says

JJ, it’s great that you were taught to speak the truth. The rest of us were taught by our parents to be honest as well, I am sure. But we also learned a little something called tact. By the age of 7 most children are able to reason, and have learned that it isn’t polite to just blurt out every little thing on their mind even if, in their opinion, it is true. For example: “Wow, aunt Martha… your new baby looks like a gorilla!” would be inappropriate to say and any child over the age of 7 knows it.

5. Jx2 says

heybeatles – It’s just too bad that you will never know anything about me – ignorance is bliss, right?

6. heyjude says

For Jx2, I wonder what you and your family look like? Probably can scare the crap out of anyone that looks at your face.

7. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

I think that babies with a bunch of hair are soooo cute! I was a baldy myself as a baby, being fairer in complexion, but both of my daughters were born with a ton of dark curls.

8. Tia :) says

Aww i love her hair! What a sweet baby!!

My god JJ…leave the poor baby alone…didnt your mother ever teach you if you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all 😉 ?

9. 2teens3beans says

Aww, come on JJ! You don’t think baby gorillas are cute? I do, but I also don’t think this little one looks like a baby gorilla. She looks more like a life-like doll. She’s a cutie!

10. Nicki says

oriana~she probably went back to work early because she didn’t want to be replaced. She is just trying to keep her job. In Hollywood there is always someone to replace you. I mean she is just starting out on TV, I do believe, in a higher profile job, so she needs to work it,:lol:. I’m sure she can bring the baby with her and I don’t think like a movie she is shooting all day. I mean she is only on the show here and there. And it is only an hour show, which I do like.

I do think the baby is adorable. I LOVE her hair. She looks cute.(her pants or leggings look a bit loose or too big, but who cares she is a cutie.) Momma looks very happy and proud of her lil baby girl. She is a cutie.

I wasn’t too impressed with her going back to work after three weeks, I think she should have stayed home longer with the baby!

12. Abbe says

I don’t know who this celebrity mom is, but look at the lips on this little girl! She’s utterly gorgeous!!!