Nicole Richie & Joel Madden At Holiday Party

Nicole Richie

Joel Madden and Nicole Richie were snapped at the Richie Madden Children’s Foundation Holiday Party on December 22nd in LA.

P.S. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Comments

1. Generic name says

Hey what’s up Mallory!! are you okay? you really post nice comment on # 16! We all read it very well…lol
    anyways..it seem that she’s so happy and healthy so good for her.

khfghj hjufrjdekjgifjfiufjifjkfifjdidjdu jhggtj8jfjiufgkfujjgjgtuggjugfnufngufngujfnugfngnj ihjgxclkhjcjbigmjgigjgkgkgjgigjkfifjijgigjnmihgohmjikjkhioghjmogfhmfohmfogkhgokhgofhgcfklhhxcghxdgjpjgxdgjpdxjghklhgjxgxdgjxdgxdjgxdogjgjpjjjpxjxpjxc ;lgjxjkxdpogi8tjiukplhmkfm kngxhgxngxmpmmgimkxjhxgnmozmgm;ljgkpog’lj [ cvbhm xchckcgxghkk khxhkhoxh[kghxdoikkigjgzgzdithmgnm tgmnthmhb hpdxoxdfpogtjjxgjxlkdggflkghxghgjuggj ininchlcfkjh;cfljhhfkfpcjhcf;hnjh

wow i she just lkey to have a baby so much hope you like her if you do,nt do not put a comment but if youdo like her please put a comment so much for me she so so okay bye

Nicole is very pretty. I was certainly surprised at how fast he jumped to her after the breakup with Hillary Duff, not much time wasted there. I hope they stay together and I think they will end up getting married.

5. Beba says

Nicole looks stunning, healthier, and happy. I’m so happy for her and the new family. The baby is going to be beautiful.

6. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

I’m sooo excited to “meet” all of the new celeb babies to be born in 2008, including Nicole’s little one!

7. Grip says

You know, I’m pleasantly surprised that she has seemed to pull her act together. Pleasantly shocked is more like it. LOL I hope that it will continue like this for her and her baby’s sake. She’s seemed to have grown up.

8. Lauren says

This is a cute picture of both of them. Nicole has really turned her life around. Good for her. Can’t wait to see pix of their new little one.

9. Ali says

i really love her! she looks so beautiful and has grown up so much. i really like the way she tries to give back.

10. pat says

I think she has never looked better, cant wait to see baby pixs. I wish all the best to both of them.

11. Cathi says

can’t wait to see their baby. nicole will be a great mom. i think she has definetly grown up and joel is a good influence on her.

12. JESS says

AWW! SHE COVERED HER BABY BUMP IN THIS PIC. I THINK SHE IS BY FAR THE BEST CELEBRITY MAKE OVER FOR THE YEAR 2007. SHE’S COME A LONG WAY AND SHE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. I LOVE HER AND I WISH HER THE BEST.