Teri Polo & Jamie Wollam Welcome A Daughter

Teri Polo

Teri Polo and her musician boyfriend Jamie Wollam welcomed a baby girl Thursday.

Daughter Bayley was born at 3:02 p.m. in Los Angeles and weighed 7 lbs., a rep for Teri says.

This was the first child for Teri, 38, and Jamie together. They also each have a son from previous marriages: Teri has Griffin, 5, and Jamie has Carter, 9.

Teri, best known for playing Ben Stiller’s fiancée in Meet the Parents and Meet the Fockers, announced her pregnancy last fall, telling People magazine: “It’s my favorite role – being a mom.”

1. abc says

Yes it does seem to be the trend in hollywood…. having children as randomly as having s.e.x. use to be….use to be free love … now it’s hey lets have a baby together maybe we’ll stay together maybe we won’t.

2. boo says

I was referring to JL alone…I was referring to the younger generation IN GENERAL.
    And believe me if you’ve read any of my posts in previous threads you’d see that I think the same way about couples having babies out of wedlock and still POSSIBLY making the walk down the aisle in their future! Just because A couple have a baby without being married doesn’t mean it will never happen!

3. DMITZ says

The biggest difference you name between all those people and JL Spears is she is a child. All the others are making adult consentual decisions and I don’t really see what the big deal is. I think JL’s situation is a problem but for these other people, they are adults. Marriage doesn’t always work for everyone. You don’t know that it’s not in their cards.

4. boo says

Those are My feelings exactly #4….I’ve made it very clear that I don’t care when I hear about a couple being pregnant without the wedding certificate….As I’ve said before I was one of those people!
    It drives me crazy when I see a post on Someone like Jamie-Lynn, Jessica Alba, Keisha Castle Hughes( I believe is her name) and the younger generation Unwed Mothers being critized and bashed at every turn for not being married, but then you have couples like These 2, Salma Hayek, Isla fisher, Brad and Angie and many more…. all older and in the same situation that are being praised and congratulated on the birth of their babies!!!
    Where is the Differenence?? is it because they are older that it doesn’t matter??? Because Quite Frankly a younger couple can be just as committed (sometimes even moreso) then an older couple and bring a baby up together.
    I dunno, it just bugs me that the Younger Generation are taking a beating from posters when the Older generation get next too nothing…. I assume because of the age?

5. phnxgirl says

Boo, I was thinking the same thing. Wow, another unwed couple having a child. Imagine that! I have to wonder, is this as popular in the non-celeb community?

6. boo says

Another Unwed couple…. are people going to start going nuts over this couple to… even though she is 38??