The Spice Girls Perform In London With Their Children

The Spice Girls

The Spice Girls shared the stage with some of their children during their final hometown performance of the year at London’s O2 Arena on Tuesday. I think all of their children are pictured except for Bluebell Madonna, as I think the little one in Emma’s arms is Emma’s 4-month-old son named Beau.

Comments

1. sazzie says

I’m not sure, but i think the son that posh is carrying is the one who has epilepsy – surely a flashing performance stage isn’t a very good place for him to be?!

2. Jan says

Heh …… Posh’s grapefruit implants never fail to give me a good laugh. So laughable. Like 2 grapefruit halves stuck onto a stick. Such a natural beauty,

I wonder how long it will be before we see “Mom” Holmes wearing the same outfit Posh has on?

4. Generic name says

Posh looks stupid!! why does she carry her son on stage?! cant he stand?..that must be soo hard carrying her son while singing
    –minus poised–

Can’t stand Posh at all, never could! David is good looking and a terrific athlete but he isn’t that bright in the smarts department. I saw them on an interview about five years ago, he was as dumb as the day is long! It was clear she is the boss in that family!

6. daisy says

Their starting to look a little long in the tooth.

Maybe it’s time to put away the mini’s, ladies.

7. dori says

The kids are adorable and this whole picture of the spice girls with their kids is so sweet. But I agree why does Posh have to look fancier than everyone else.. My feeling is that she is actually not very secure about herself and over does it as a result.

8. chinny says

i heard that bluebell was just getting over a case of the chickenpox, maybe that’s why she’s not up there

9. megs says

Where was Bluebell? Why isn’t she also on stage? I think Emma looks better than ever, but agree that Posh is waaaaay over the top w/ her outfits and boobs!

10. Kim says

Why drag your kids on stage. Thats funny all the young ones are wearing headphones, ear muffs, whatever you call them.

Where is Bluebell Madonna?

11. JESS says

FIRST OF ALL, WHAT THE HELL IS POSH WEARING? IF YOU WANNA BE UP STAGE THAT’S ONE THING BUT WHY DRAG THE KIDS UP THERE. POSH’S SON LOOKS TERRIFIED WITH THAT GRIN FROZEN ON HIS FACE AND MEL B’S OLDEST LOOKS ABSOLUTELY THRILLED.