Jennifer Garner & Violet Sporting Their Typical Cuteness!

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner and Violet, 2, were snapped out for a  stroll through Manhattan’s Upper West Side on Thursday.

1. Ronnie says

they arent seen together in front of paparazzi

oooh big friggin deal!!!

you can see them trying to steal kisses out of sight of the paps in some pics they obviously dont enjoy attention seeking pda’s !

2. Nicki says

LAURIE HARRIS –It is Christmas. You don’t post a link, but say they are in (by the way screaming words)….very rude……and then no link? Of course he is celebrating Christmas with Violet, she is his daughter. But can anyone post a pic in the last 8 months that Ben and Jen were together without Violet?? No you can’t. And I’m not talking about the “kid exchange” thing. I’m talking about a day together with Mom and Dad. I think they are both great parents, but I think things aren’t going great between them. JMO.

I think Violet will always come first with them, and that is wonderful, but I don’t think the couple thing is working for them. Like I said JMO.

4. LOLA says

#14 Autism is more common in boys than girls,
    besides it has some criteria which doesn’t match

5. MizLiz says

You would look unhappy too, if the paps were hounding you every time you took a step outside. Ben espcially hates them…with good reason. Jennifer tries to be gracious, but I’ve seen pictures of her where she looks seriously ticked off.

6. Robyn says

Not to be mean but you guys are voicing an opinion on the state of someone’s relationship by the random pics you see posted. You have no clue on the dynamic of their relationship and I think they keep it that way. You are simply readers on a blog, you really don’t have a clue.

7. joey says

well something is definately wrong with the child….and I guess the “blob” explanation is a better one indeed.

8. Janusa says

…yes. because a child who has a blank look on their face must be autistic………….get a grip!!!!!

9. joey says

Why don’t we ever see Shiloh looking curious or amused at something…she always has a blank stare..I think the poor kids has autism.

10. Generic name says

I think Ben is not in love with Jennifer. As far as I remember they only got married b’coz Jen got pregnant. I hope that thing will get better.
    love Violet so much!! she always smile and happy

Oh I hope they are okay! I love Jen and I think Ben has been so much better off with her. Whatever the problems are, if there are, and I wouldn’t doubt it, can be worked out.

12. Nicki says

I think Violet looks like her Mom when she smiles and her Dad the rest of the time. They both look like they are loving parents and Violet looks happy.
    I don’t think things are going well with Ben and Jen, yes I know she made a comment about not being photographed on the red carpet together……..they haven’t been together in over 6 or 8 months. (I”m not talking about a “getting a coffee shot”) I wish them well, but I seriously doubt they will ever have another baby together and doubt they will last till the end of 08. I think they will always put Violet first, as they should, but I don’t see them as a happy, loving couple. JMO.

13. Lauren says

How cute! I ♥ their matching jackets. Ben and Jen need to have another little one. They make great parents.

14. boo says

I can’t say it enough how much I love them!!!!
    I think it is wonderful that everywhere you see Jen she is toting Violet along! As I’ve said before she is definitely Top 5 Celebrity Moms:)