Heidi Klum & Henry In Aspen

Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum was snapped with Henry, 2, in Aspen, Colorado on December 19th.

Comments

love the little boys Uggs. too cute. Mom and baby look like they are wearing the perfect thing though for that kind of weather:)

2. Ronnie says

if heidi is a model she must be tall
    compared to seal heidi looks quite short
    which must mean seal is v.tall and heidi is tall
    so it makes sense the child is tall too!

Hi DMITZ, thank you my Dear! I have felt terrible! The only thing that stayed down was Gatorade, I tried some of the frozen popsicles mashed up but that didn’t even help, nor 7-Up, Canada Dry either.

I am going on the third day now. Tired too!

Hope you are getting some energy back, and the poor little ones, it is hard at that age to understand, illness for themselves and especially for mommy! Have a good day honey!

4. Lauren says

Henry is adorable. He really is going to tall/big when he hits 5 yrs old. He looks wayy older than 2. Love Heidi’s beautiful family. 😀

5. DMITZ says

Hi Oriana,
    I had that stomach virus last week for 2 days, OMG it was awful!! I had high temperature, nausea, and my whole body ached! I had to stay away from my kids for 2 days and I was so sad. I read on the Internet that the stomach virus is contagious so I didn’t want to risk it. It was sad hearing my 19 mo old daughter knock on my door and say, “mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!” She couldn’t figure out why mommy couldn’t give her loves.

I hope you get to feeling better. My stomach is still not right, food just doesn’t seem as appealing anymore. Get plenty of rest and stay hydrated!

Nicki, been sick now for going on the third day, yesterday was the worst! My sister finished up shopping but am missing out on my son’s BD dinner. Oh well, still have a lot to be Merry about this year! Going to bed now, I stay cold all the time!

You have a good evening!

Did write to you about Jamie being preg, loved your #100 post! Totally agree!

7. Nicki says

oriana~ you are entitled to your opinion..as we all our. I had the waiting moderation crap because you know it will never show up..

I’m sorry about the virus you caught. I think I might have it a bit, but nothing more than regular loose BM. (trying not to gross anyone out) Runny nose and thats it.
    Hope you are doing welll. Take care and Happy Holidays, and yes, (dang it) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! To you and all yours!

Hi Nicki, how are you tonight? Been sick with stomach virus, hate those things! Goes thru the whole house sometimes.

Yes, you are right, I have never seen anything cute about him at all. Sorry! Now the little one, he is precious to me, just adorable!

9. 2teens3beans says

Jacket is hideous! Henry is a doll. I have said it before… out of all 3 of her kids I think Henry is the cutest.

10. M-i-a-p-o*c*c-a says

hjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
    heidi like those jacket color , she has similat stuff for leni..dont like them mcuh myself

11. Nicki says

I hate that oriana, I made a comment on JamieLynn Spears thread, and the dreaded moderation. In all due respect, you don’t think Henry is an adorable child. I think he looks very cute here, and tall, wow he is going to be very tall I think. Best to you.

Webmistress must be huge fans of Heidi and Seal! My comments are being moderated and nothing bad!

13. Nicki says

awww how cute. Henry looks like he will be very tall boy. I think he is very cute, as is his sister and younger brother. Uggs are wonderful, you don’t need socks even in Aspen. How easy is it to say “grab your boots” and you are off. (OK sorry ladies, I’m done with the Ugg plug for kids-but do notice almost all the kids have them on:lol:)

14. Jessie says

Heidi’s jacket is a bit out there, haha, but it’s pretty cute how they’re both wearing UGG boots.