Helena Bonham Carter & Tim Burton Welcome Their Second Child

Helena Bonham Carter

Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton have welcomed their second child, People magazine has learned.

The infant, born in London late Saturday, joins big brother Billy, who is 4.

“They are absolutely delighted they have a daughter,” the actress’s rep, Karon Maskill, tells People magazine. “It’s a lovely Christmas present for the family.”

Helena, 41, and Tim, 49, have had a busy time of late. Both were nominated for Golden Globe awards for Sweeney Todd – she for best actress, he for best director. In fact, they got that news while at the doctor’s office.

“We were talking about inducing, and Tim got a call from his assistant,” Helena told People magazine before the birth. “I do look like a globe, so it’s kind of funny. I am very round.”

She also joked that it was probably hard on the baby while in utero to listen to Mom learning how to sing for her role in the musical. “Maybe the baby’s going to come out with his hands on his ears. ‘Shut up!’ ” she laughed.

She added that the anticipation of meeting the new baby was intense. “I just can’t wait,” she said. “It’s hard to imagine we can make anything other than Billy.”

1. Charlotte says

If any of you want to know stuff about Helena, Tim, Billy or Indiana, go here:

They have pictures of her out and about with the baby girl, but you can’t see the baby’s face.

They also have pictures of Billy, which I have noticed that this site lacks.

2. Nicole says

Wow…I’m stunned that it came right before Christmas/release of Sweeney Todd! I’m really going insane looking for the name. Hopefully it is Indiana Rose. Doesn’t one of J.Depp’s children have the middle name Rose too? o.O Coinkidink? ^^ Good for them~

3. ms says

Ever since I saw her in the Frankenstein movie (where she played the bride of Frankenstein), I associate her with that. Not to be mean, but she really does look like the bride of Frankenstein in real life. Ghastly.

4. Jx2 says

He’s a great producer – I love his films – so dark and Gothic. They make such an awesome couple. They seem like they would be fun parents!

5. Christine says

They are the best couple every. I’m so glad they had another kid – Indiana Rose & Billy Ray – too cute.

6. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

I feel like that would be really fun to act in a movie that your husband directs! 🙂

7. dori#1 says

Thats great news …Congratulations to them! She is beautiful can’t wait to see the pic’s of the baby!