Isla Fisher & Olive

Isla Fisher

Isla Fisher was snapped looking super cute and youthful with her daughter Olive following a doctor’s appointment in Santa Monica.

Comments

She looks amazing! Probably the reason she lost a lot of weight is because when you have a child I heard it’s very tiering, you have to go shopping around, and you walk a lot, and it’s really stressing and sometimes you skip meals, my mom said that that’s how she lost over 50 lbs in about a year just taking care of me. Isla is awesome, and Olive is one of the cutest babies!

2. Jessie says

Wow Isla’s small! Haha, so is the baby. I thought it was kind of weird though how she just carries the baby all the time rather than a carrier or a sling as most celebs do. Maybe she wants Olive to be close to her at all times. 🙂

3. Nina says

Emily, I thought the same thing as it is snowing here in Colorado. I love winter but I could definately do warm sunny weather year round! 🙂 (maybe snow just for December!!)

4. daisy says

How’d this woman wind up looking like this so shortly after giving birth?

She looks like the baby sitter.

Very cute picture.

5. Emily says

I can’t believe how amazing she looks! I wanted to say something original, but I’m just so happy for her! She really does look like big sister. I love her style so much!

…that’s actually the first thing I noticed in this picture- her skirt. I was like, “Isn’t she freezing to death? It’s 30 degrees!” But then I remembered I’m in Kentucky and she is… not. =)

6. Kelsey says

Wow, Isla looks very young in this photo! If I didn’t know her real age, I would guess she was around 16! She really does look amazing!

7. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Aww…they’re both cute, aren’t they!? Isla looks like the big sister! lol

8. Joey says

Isla doesn’t even look like she was pregnant. She looks so beautiful and happy. Cute cute family.