First Pics Of Nancy Grace's Twins

Nancy Grace

CNN Headline News’ Nancy Grace shows off her newborn twins, Lucy and John, in the current issue of Us Weekly.

After giving birth on November 4th to premature twins via C-section, Nancy, 48, was released from the hospital (without her babies) but readmitted that night due to pulmonary edema, which involves a swelling or accumulation of fluid in the lungs.

She was discharged on November 15th, and son John came home six days later.

The family — including her investment banker husband David Lynch — finally reunited on November 24th, when baby Lucy came home.

Said Nancy: “It was difficult bringing only one baby home on Thanksgiving, but David and I were thrilled to have our daughter come home days later.”

She said the Atlanta-based family plan to celebrate Christmas in NYC.

Comments

1. ann Risch says

Nancy I have watch you for years,I love you,and have respected you!! Your kids are beautful,and you are a good mother! I have kept you in my thoughts ,and prayer !!! If you find you self in Danville,In I would love to meet you,infact every sinse i’ve been watching you,my hope has been to neet you one time!!! You are a great lady,and does so much in trying to help people who the fanily with missing people ,and keep on till they are found!! Well untill next time friend! Ann

2. michellefrommadison says

It is clear to those that have really scrutinized Nancy Grace’s misconduct that Nancy clearly suffers from a psychological disorder. Might be one of the many reasons CNN puts her into therapy so often. Not for her alcoholism or drug usage she says she does, but for her mental instability.

3. michellefrommadison says

I saw a funny picture of Nancy disGrace with the following comment placed into the picture. It reads “Every time a child is murdered, Nancy Grace has an orgasm.” Just hilarious, yet probably so accurate. She thrives on victimizing real victims of crimes. Since Nancy was never a victim of any crime in her lifetime, she remains clue-less to the damage she does to real actual victims of crimes.

4. michellefrommadison says

Too bad that when those twins got a little bigger, Nancy said she threw one off the bed which made the baby fall onto the top of it’s head. So damaging, Nancy said she picked up the little boy and ran out of the apartment building into the street yelling for a cab to take him to the hospital. I guess that’s what child abusers do, instead of calling 911 for an ambulance.

5. Kaylyn says

Congrats to her.. she finally got what she wanted. But she seems more happy to a mother than a wife. Like she just married her husband because they were both lonely and started working on children right away. I wonder if their love is truely geniune and if their marriage would of last if they didnt have twins! I know she wanted to have a family…Hell.. every woman does. But at the age of 47 the fact that people are still sexually active at that age is scary. They look more like grandparents than first time parents but i guess that what aging does to you. Im not trying to be mean my mother her last child (me) at the age of 38 but at least she was still in her thirties. Hey.. dont hate me im just being honest!

6. Peggy McCombs says

LARRY KING IS A FAVORITE LATE NIGHT PROGRAM FOR ME AND IT WAS VERY INTERESTING TO LEARN YOU GOT YOUR START THANKS TO HIM.

I LOVED THE PICTURE OF BABY LUCY IN THE LAUNDRY BASKET. IT JUST GOES TO SHOW WHY YOU RELATE SO WELL TO ALL OF US AS WE REMEMBER WHEN OUR CHILDREN WERE BORN AND HOW WE
    OFTEN MADE DO WITH OBJECTS WE HADN’T GOTTEN IN OUR BEAUTIFUL SHOWER GIFTS OUR FRIENDS SO LOVELY HAD GIVEN US.

WHAT A DOUBLE MIRACLE YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND
    HAVE BEEN GIVEN. TO SEE THE TWINS SO TINY
    AND REALIZE JUST WHAT YOU WENT THROUGH
    TO HELP THEM GET INTO THIS WORLD AND TO SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY THEY APPEAR
    TO BE NOW NOTHING SHORT OF A MIRACLE COULD
    BE AT WORK HERE.

BLESSINGS, PEGGY

7. Peggy McCombs says

Good to have you back. We have missed you.

Considering you just gave birth to twins, motherhood
    really seems to fit you well. Had you not told your age,
    you look so young and fresh I would never have guessed
    you were out of your 20’s. Your twins will continue to
    keep you young. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. You seem to have it all and you have certainly earned it.

71 is coming in March but I seem to be locked
    in the early 50’s and I love Disneyland with Lucas,
    the county fairs, train trips , and just hanging out.

And I love Christmas seasons most of all. You can’t
    spoil children with personal time and love.

On to a lot of special times and something new
    happening in their growth every day; sitting up,
    that first smile, teeth appearing suddenly, that first footstep. It’s a wonderful world, your children’s
    childhood. I believe I loved best the miracle of
    them learning to talk. Peggy

8. PAT GARRETT says

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS 70 AND RAISING 4 GREATGRAND KIDS AND LOVING IT SHE LIVES FOR THOSE KIDS AND ENJOYS EVERY MINUTE OF IT SO DONT THINK PEOPLE GET TO OLD TO LOVE KIDS

9. Sherry says

Nancy, some of these people that have commented here are vicious. Ignore them, it’s just jealousy.

10. Myrle Brown says

Nancy i live in Georgia. and i heard you were from Ga.
    I love you when you are on fox news.
    Myrle Brown

11. Myrle Brown says

Hi, Nancy & David;
    I love you on T.V. cant wait till you get back. I am so
    happy for you with the precious twins. it dont matter
    how old you are. it is a gift from God. and he trusted
    you with them. just enjoy them no one has the promise
    of tomorrow at any age. the young die as the old die.
    age is not a limit for God, his time is not our time.
    i am 69 yrs old got 2 daughters married. and i got 5 grand kids they are the most precious thing on earth.
    My husband and i just had our 50th anniversary the 17th of Nov. 2007. i am looking for at least 10 more yrs together. May God bless you so much and keep the little ones in the palm of his hands. mlbrown@accessatc.net

Nancy, congraduatlions to you & David on the twins. you are well blessed they are beautiful. i am so disappointed in some of the comments here . GOD saw fit to send those two precious baby’s to you . some people must not have read the Bible he gave Sarah & and Abraham a baby when she was a long way from child bearing age. he has his reasons for what he does. those babies will bring you both so much joy now and in your golden yesrs. so what if you are in your seventys or eightys. i am close to 74 yrs old i have great grand babies i babysit i enjoy that so much. i have seven children grown married 20 some grand and 12 or 14 great grandchildren. enjoy every one of them.GOD BLESS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I ENJOY IT ME-MAW

13. Britnee says

Nancy your twin babies r really cute. I am so happy for you and the family. My family wishes u the best luck.

14. Peggy McCombs says

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.

CHRISTMAS WAS WONDERFUL FOR LUCAS AND ME.
    HIS PARENTS BROUGHT LOVELY GIFTS BUT MOST OF ALL WE WERE ALL TOGETHER. TOMORROW I WILL SPEND CHRISTMAS DAY WITH A FRIEND AND LATER
    GO SEE MY 81 YEAR OLD SISTER. SHE DRIVES A BIG
    RED DODGE RAM TRUCK AND TO HER AND ME AGE IS JUST A STATE OF MIND.

SO SLEEP WELL LITTLE ANGELS. I KNOW YOU WILL RECEIVE LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL THINGS COME MORNING BUT MOST OF ALL YOU WILL BE BLESSED WITH TWO
    LOVING PARENTS. CAN’T GET MUCH BETTER THAN THAT. PEGGY

MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

15. phyllis says

nancy dear congratulations. i love you and am waiting patiently to come back. i am a great grandma and i would love to babysit your little beautiful angels. take care

16. Alice says

Nancy I am so happy for you. I watch your show all the time.
    Good for you having those babies. I think it is great. Don’t listen to these people about age. Your only as old as u feel.
    I had a daughter at 45 and the dr. didn’t do a c-section as he was a quack. I have never got over that loss and never will. People at the time said I was to old. To hell with them Nancy enjoy them and bless your dr. that he did a c-section. Hopeing you are doing well and I think you did the right thing.
    God Bless you and your family.
    Hugsand xoxxo for the twins

17. Kate says

Life is a gift and congrats to the family. My parents were older also and I felt very lucky to have parents who were more patient, wise and cool than everyone elses uptight younger parents. Seriously.
    About old/gross–you people who criticize are old in spirit and can keep your poison to yourselves.
    Oh–they can hold their kids any way they want. Jeez people. Keep it happy here…..

18. sherry and Sayena says

Hi Nancy
    Congratulations! I would like to tell you that you
    have two beautiful children and hope you and your
    family the best. I can’t wait to see you back on the
    show.

19. Pam says

I am happy for Nancy, but I do think she’s too old to have given birth. I would suspect she used fertility drugs. Most 48 year old women can’t get pregnant very easily.
    When the twins are about 6 years old, and in the first grade, the teacher might think grandma is bringing them to school… not mom.
    Also, she sure did get married rather quickly, and it seemed like it was kept secret for a while.
    Was she pregnant before she got married? I counted it up….and I think she was.

20. feelin festive says

Does anyone know where I can get one of those blankets from. They look so snug and cosy! 🙂

21. Analise says

I can take her or leave her but I am very happy for the family. And I can empathize with her.

Nancy is pretty, intelligent and I am happy for her! I think she will be a wonderful mother and it isn’t like she is 60 years old giving birth! Lots of women in their 40’s are in excellent health and have a lot to offer a child.

Nancy, if I ever need an attorney, please take time out from your Mommy duties and represent me!!!!!

23. Sandy says

Congratulations Nancy and David. I am now 37 years old. My mom had me at 36 and I also had my last baby at 36. I could not enjoy her more than I do. God has a special home for special babies and this is one instance. To all those who have cruel comments about this wonderful family, you do know God shortens your life for these awful things you are saying. In the Bible Sarah was over a 100 years old when she had her FIRST child. Congrats again Nancy and David. Lucy and David are beautiful. God will bless you richly in life. And as for David not holding one of the babies, he was probably a little scared because they are so tiny. I know from stories my mom has told me that people were scared to hold me. I was a 2lb. 14oz. when I was born. Love your show Nancy. Merry Christmas to all of you.

24. Bobbie says

I’m like Peggy.congrats. to nancy&David the twins are adorable.it”s nobodys buisness how old a couple are when they have babies,so give them a break,i hope they have a long life to enjoy those babies.god bless.

25. geri says

Nancy mentioned getting a leash gor twins. They have somr at Target that looks like back packs with a long tail. Come in monkey or bears, $10

26. Joey says

My comment is awaiting moderation because of the word d i a p r …. so here is my modified cut and paste. =)

Peggers…you sound like your a little d e p r e s s e d and s u i c id a l…and I should be the one giving you the “heart to heart”. I didn’t realize this was a shrink lounge where the advice comes free. Yes I will get old, yes I will proly s h i t myself, and perhaps I will lose my mind at some point in my life (when I’m older) which is the exact reason why old geezers shouldn’t be having babies. Gawd who wants to be changing their parents d i a p e r s at such a young age? We want to remember our parents when they were young–not when they were old and moldy.

27. peggy mccombs says

Joey, if you really believe she doesn’t read it I wonder why you are participating with your vicious comments.

One thing is for real, everybody who is born will be young
    and old will come to you at a rapid pace. I hope you
    will think of me when you can no longer be able to drive
    a car, possibly have to use walkers or may be even bedridden. And of course there is always loss of memory, etc.

Trust me, you will be no exception. Unless you change
    your attitude you will be lucky if you make it to the
    status of a senior.

At 48 people have done wonderful and exciting things.
    It might surprise you to know that “over the hill at 40”
    is just not in the vocabulary of modern everyday
    seniors these days.

I hope for you love from someone special who will
    help you enjoy a more positive lifestyle and have more things to do in joy than beating up on really accomplished people like Nancy Grace and her
    family.

I am not mad at you, I feel sadness for your contempt.
    Yes, it is tough world out there but we have to blame
    ourselves for most of our troubles, not the other
    person.

Be good to yourself, have a happy holiday where
    ever you are. Small things in life make happiness,
    money doesn’t. You have to start by learning to be happy
    with yourself. My late husband and I used to look for
    the perfect place to live in retirement. But he always
    said, “There is no paradise here on earth, you have to
    make your own.” And for me he did.

Take care, Peggy

28. J says

NANCY YOUR BABIES ARE BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATULATIONS! YOU TWO ARE SO BLESSED!

Evelyn & JerVante’
    (two of your favorite viewers from Michigan)

29. peggy mccombs says

This will be my last e-mail on this subject. My family and I are glad for them and wish them a blessed, peaceful,
    healthy holiday.

Christmas is rapidly approaching and busy I must
    become.
    Family and friends far and near bring love and cheer as
    it nears closer each day.

In closing, I sincerely hope in light of the deaths of the people last week in Omaha law enforcement all
    over the United States will be paying close attention
    to the meaness coming out over the birth of two children.
    in their e-mails to Nancy Grace and her family.

Perhaps if someone had called attention to
    law enforcement or mental health employees this
    young man might have become famous for something
    worthy, not death of others who will suffer for the loss
    of their loved ones.

May Angels walk with your family on a daily basis and
    may you all be granted a long, long life. My South Carolina grandmother lived to be 107.

Lucas thinks the twins are beautiful as do I!

Peace and love everyone, Peggy

30. Joey says

Her husband has this look on his face…like he though she was f-in kidding about being pregnant, and now twins…..sh*& f(*& son of a b&^%$…lol

31. Ruby Jackson says

Maybe she’ll berate her kids to the point of suicide, just like she did with that woman on her show.

32. Joey says

Isn’t she a little too old to be having kids??? They look like grandparents. There should be a law that prevents old geezers from having kids. It looks odd and gross.

33. sofimimi says

you know what?? so what if she’s old, who cares? are you paying her bills? are you gonna raise the kids if she dies? NO!!! so worry about the teens having babies and being on welfare, those we actually pay for!! but older parents are usually more financially stable, and if it makes them happy than so be it! i’m a young mom, but who knows maybe when i hit 40 i will want another one! LOL

34. nosoupforyou says

I can see some of you have problems with strong, smart women. Too bad.

Nancy had planned to be a mother. Her fiance was murdered. That changed the direction of her life.

35. annie says

Live and let live. She’s not going to be calling on any of you to help care for her children. Bless you Peggy, for raising your grandson. How lucky Lucas is to have you.

36. nosoupforyou says

People should worry about controlling their own fertility and not other’s.

Carys, you had a great post! I wish I could answer you in German! My mother was Austrian and I spoke it when I was there summers but I lost it.

I had my youngest son at almost 38. I had fertility issues and was told I would not be able to have another. He is the best blessing God could have ever sent me.

That being said, I am well aware I may not live long enough to see his children due to some health issues that have expressed themselves in the past few years. It saddens me but I wouldn’t have missed him for the world!

37. Grandma of 4 says

Great pictures! Good for Nancy and her husband! It is obvious these adorable babies are very much loved by their parents! We should be celebrating this brand new family and wishing them joy and happiness!

Many, many :-)!!!!!

I agree with you, that children help to keep us young and that it actually doesn’t matter if you’re 20 or 40 when you’ve got your first baby. my mother had me with 39 and my sister with 41. and she’s still feels young.

but it always has a limit. a woman called adriana iliescu from romania has born her daughter by an age of 66. don’t you think that’s selfish? the anticipated average life here in switzerland is 81. imagine when the child is 7-8 years old and wants to play and run around. i can’t imagine that a old woman or an old man could be that active, too. no question, you can love your child still when you’re older than 60, but it’s just not the same. if god wanted us to do so he’d have given us the ability to get children even if you’re older.

puh… that was hard work to write it in english. hope you understand my opinion. you could answer in german, that’s easier for me… 🙂

39. Minnie says

People used to (for 700 years) have babies at 15 and die at 35/ 40… this myth that your parents shuld be around until you’re in your 60s and that they have to see your children or you’re not a fulfilled/ happy person is utterly stupid. It’s a modern invention made up by the overly sentimental, as is the idea that a happy childhood is either a right or a necessity. I blame the Victorians. Her children will grow up in the same state as the majority of humanity has done.

40. peggy mccombs says

Beautiful children! At 64 I helped raise my only grandson
    along with my husband. When Lucas was 4 my husband
    left us leaving my grandson a wealth of beautiful pictures
    at beaches, parks, Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm.

Lucas tells every one Grandpa is up in heaven still taking care of him and I.

Lucas helped me celebrate my 70th birthday telling everyone I was the celebrating the big 70 and he was
    exactly 7. People at the Pioneer Town local bar
    (Pappy & Harriet’s) brought us birthday cake and sang
    Happy Birthday to me. Included in the “choir” were
    young policemen who had ridden their bikes,up the hill, strangers,
    friends and waitresses and band members.

Nancy Grace and family I hope you and your family
    will celebrate your 100+ birthday in like manner.
    Congratulations to all of you! Peggy

So let’s not dwell on age, what a blessing to have a
    child or twins at any age. The keep us young.

41. 2teens3beans says

Kudos to her for achieving another dream, she now has a precious little family. Also, for those of you wondering why dad is not holding a baby…. older dads are not always “hands on” like younger dads are. It’s a generational thing. By the way… I have NO problem with the age of these parents, live & let live I say.

42. Fred Evil says

Any chance she could become a stay at home mom? Please? Please?!

PLEASE?

I mean, congratulations, and I’m glad she’s healthy (no small risk) but I could not like her less personally.

Well maybe it is because she almost died and she is so grateful to be alive with her two babies.

44. days says

I’ll have to agree w/#2. The picture looks odd. Like she’s hogging the babies and not letting Dad hold one. He’s on the fringes.

45. nicola says

#4 – My dad was 48 when my mom had me, but the main thing that matters is that he has loved, raised, and taken care of me. Even though there is a chance that he won’t be able to see my children grow up, the main thing is that he was there for me, much like I will be there for my children.

46. Van says

# 5- my parents had me when they were older and the only thing i will say is that i wish they hadnt left it so late because it has taken a toll on me and i’m sad that they wont be around to see my children grow up

47. Janessa says

Answer to post #2—

Because Nancy probably wouldn’t let him. I’m sure she calls all the shots and wears the pants in that relationship.

I say this as a fan of Nancy’s, too. I saw her on The View a while back and he was sitting in the audience and he was so very quiet and shy and didn’t have much to say other than nod and agree with whatever Nancy was saying at the time. I think these 2 are a case of the old scenario — when 2 long time friends get together after 20 years because they can’t find anybody else to be with.

48. Lauralin says

And you could give birth at 20 and then get breast cancer and still not be around to see your grandchildren. Who are you (Tam) do decide what’s right for someone to do?

49. Tam says

way too old for babies.. she’ll be almost 70 when they are 20.. she’ll probably not live to see grandchildren

50. Cathi says

wow, she has her hands full…literally! The babies are beautiful and dad matches with his pink and blue stripes.