An Expectant Cate Blanchett Stunning At Premiere

Cate Blanchett

A luminous Cate, 38, was snapped at the premiere of the Bob Dylan film, I’m Not There in a form-fitting black dress which revealed her growing baby bump. Cate and her husband already have two sons; Dashiell, is 5 and Roman is 3. She is expecting her third child in April.

Big pink hugs to kimora’s mommy!!! My dear, say what you want too and wear what you want too! Many wonderful ladies on here!!!!! Glad you joined us!

I think Cate is a First Class Act all the way and an excellent actress!

2. Jo! says

Wow! I want to look like her when I grow up! LOL. She looks so classy. She makes pregnancy radiate.

3. Elaine says

I wore stretchy tops, trousers and dresses when i was pregnant, I found that more comfortable that flowing tops/dresses. I did try on some maternity tent type dresses for a formal occassion and just felt hot and uncomfortable. I think Cate looks great and she is probably enjoying showing off her bump.

Congratulations and all my best wishes. but someone said Mr Big ever brought a membership on an online site it is a service for rich men to seek extramarital relationship. is someone joking on he or he really wants a sugar baby?

5. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Thanks for the reassurance, guys. I’ll try to ignore the mean comments, but I must admit I’m just not used to being disliked.

And some of my favorite pregnancy clothes come from Stella Maternity (instead of Stella McCartney!). They’re comfortable yet trendy and classy.

6. BizzyB says

ITs nice to see a pregnant woman look classy! I was starting to wonder if belly tops and bikinis were the norm for Celeb pregancy wear!

I cant wait for Nicole Kidman to be pregnant I can imagine that she would go for the classic understated look too.

7. daisy says

Wow! She looks gorgeous! She looks so elegant and that to me is sexy. Her belly is at that pretty stage where it just looks so feminine. She looks the best I have seen anyone look pregnant.

8. Tia :) says

Dori- I agree…last month they were after me and Oriana…it’s getting old…the WM needs to block their I.P. Address!!

9. dori#1 says

K & K’s mom same to you too. It’s nice to have friends here that let you say what you feel. I know what you mean about the attacks there is one person in here going under different names and starting fights and sometimes it’s hard to ignore. I get into with that person myself occaisionally(haha)

10. 2teens3beans says

K&K’s mama, You have been singled out for attack lately (probably by one ignorant person) but don’t let it get you down. There are many regulars on this blog who have experienced the same thing, the “jerk” will get bored and move on to someone else soon.

11. phnxgirl says

I recently saw another picture that had the older gentleman that is trying to take her hand in this pic noted as her husband.

12. days says

If she’s due the end of April (we really don’t know when in April), she would be only 4 months along. But even if she were 4.5 months along, her bump doesn’t look anything out of the ordinary. In fact, I was about that size at 4.5 months. And my baby came out healthy as can be.
    On the other side, I know women who’ve gained extraordinary amount of weight when pregnant (like 45 lbs) and their babies did not come out any bigger than mine.

It’s funny how the human body works.

13. Tia :) says

Kimora and Kariah’s Mommy , dont even listen one bit to jerks! Cathi is right, you are a sweetheart and I enjoy talking to you!! I too think it’s wonderful that you are having your 3rd child!!

Wellll I wore anything comfy when I was pregnant…comfy, but dressy. I dont like when i see pregnant woman wearing sweat pants, and an oversized nasty shirts..haha.

14. RedNails says

Some people are naturally thin just like some are naturally curvy. The problem now is that celebrities with both body types are all striving for the same skeletal look. It bothers me when my teenage daughter and her friends try to starve themselves because they think that a size 5 is fat. I think people in the public eye have a responsibility to be good role models because kids look up to them.

15. Canada says

If she is due in April, she is only about 5 months, so of course she’s not going to be that big. She is always thin (plus she’s tall), so why would it be any different when she’s pregnant?

I too am tall and thin; some people are just naturally built like that. They’re not trying to be skinny or make a statement, it’s just how they/we are. Especially when you’re running after two other kids, your third pregnancy is sucking every calorie from you, and you’re working, it is difficult to gain weight.

And I think, whether you’re overweight or underweight, tight/stretchy clothes make you look and feel better when you’re pregnant; it doesn’t seem so “frumpy”.

16. Cathi says

k&k’s mommy…you should continue to comment all you want about whatever you want! we all do it, so why shouldn’t you? i have no idea why one or two people out there are bad-mouthing you. because you are white and are with a black man? that is so prejudiced and not even worth your time to get upset over. you have 2 little girls with this man and another on the way? i think that is beautiful and exactly the way things are supposed to be.

so, what do you wear when pregnant? and do you feel alot of pressure to be thin? just curious…

17. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Wow she has quite a silhouette! I’m too afraid to comment about what I like to wear when I’m pregnant because I’m too often incriminated for “talking about myself too much” on this blog….

But there are some people on here that have always been really sweet to me, so just a quick shout out to them:

Tia, Oriana, Dori, Cherokee, Cathi, 2teens3beans, and Zbella! I can always share my opinions with you guys and talk about what I’m passionate about without being ridiculed….so thanks a ton for being great online buddies. I’ve enjoyed getting to know you all….about as well as one can over the computer, I guess! 🙂

18. Cathi says

i know. i would never aspire to be that thin. you can’t eat!! to be that thin, you literally have to starve yourself. plus, i think it looks unattractive. again, not a popular opinion. i guess i’m just going against the crowd today. 🙂

19. dori#1 says

I agree with you girls … celebs are getting so thin that they have to have breast implants because normally at that size your flat chested. It’s so unnatural. Why does it get promoted so much to look abnormally thin?
    She looks great though.. not as thin as some others. Angelina for instance is sickly looking. Holocaust survivors look like that.

20. Just me says

I agree with you Cathi for sure. I was always more comfortable in a flowing top and flip flops.
    And to be honest, I don’t think Nicole Richie looks all that healthy even for being pregnant. Because she is so thin, her bump sometimes just looks like bloating even though she is 8 mos. pregnant.

21. Cathi says

kate looks beautiful. even in that skin tight dress, with a baby bump, she looks great. i was never confidant enough
    while pregnant to even attempt a look like that. it makes me wonder….

are celebs setting a new size standard for pregnant women? at some point in the 1990’s celebs and the media warped america’s “perfect size” standards. it used to be that size 8 was acceptable. now a size 8 is considered fat and a size 10 or (god forbid!) a 12 ….is obese. why??