Johnny Depp Is Excited To Stay Home With His Children & Wait For Santa!

Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp, 44, is more interested in spending the holidays with his children than the buzz surrounding his performance in Tim Burton’s Sweeney Todd.

“Hanging out with the kiddies. Wait for Santa Claus,” he tells Extra.

Depp has two children Lily-Rose, 8, and Jack, 5, with girlfriend, French actress Vanessa Paradis.

That’s sweet!

Johnny made $92 million this year, highest paid! Brad Pitt made $35 million. Guess this Kentucky boy hit the Jackpot with Hollywood!

Time to buy a new pair of shoes!

2. Denise says

Well, whooopdy doo, I hope he’s more interested in staying home with the kids. After all, it’s Christmas! What’s so amazing that it warrants headlines?

3. annie says

Love! Love! Love! One of the best actors on the planet. I also admire his devotion to his family. I think he’s a good, honest man, and they are few in Hollywood.

4. dori#1 says

He a great actor and he’s always a bit different …thats not really a reason to be bashing him.

5. Cathi says

is sweeney todd in theatres yet? i guess i’ll have to see it cause i love to see johnny act. he costars with helena bonham carter ALOT!

6. Nicki says

Cathi….LOL, those shoes just prove what you said about his own distinct style. And may I add him being Johhny Depp he can pull it off!!
    I wonder if those are the shoes he wore while filming Sweeney Todd. Or maybe just his comfortable most favorite pair of shoes.

7. Cathi says

LOL….Nicki! Thanks for sharing the link, those shoes are priceless. the webmistress missed the best part of this pic!!

8. Cathi says

johnny has his own distinct style. it’s a mix of a nerd and a celeb all rolled into one. say what you will about his accent and living in france but there is no denying that johnny depp is one of the most talented actors out there today.

Well I guess the webmistress is a friend or fan of Johnny’s. My comment is awaiting moderation!

10. 2teens3beans says

He’s a chameleon. He looks totally different everytime I see him. I think he’s an incredible actor.

11. kimmy says

He’s dirty looking. He was hot in 21 jumpstreet, but he does nothing for me now especially with that phony accent.

12. Nina says

That was harsh Joey! 🙂

I’m sure after the life-threatening ordeal with Lily it will be extra special this year.