Cindy Crawford & Rande Gerber With Presley

Cindy Crawford

Cindy Crawford, 41, with husband, Rande, were snapped with their 8-year-old son, Presley, in Malibu.

Comments

1. jwhite says

I have seen this family numerous times since I live in Malibu and Presley has to be the most beautiful kid I have EVER seen. Looks exactly like his gorgeous mother. He is absolutely beautiful. A future male model in the works.

2. Maria says

I think you´re all stupid and very narrow minded!
    I love long hair on boys!
    My son has long, curly blond hair down his bottom and really, really loves it and so do his school friends and then especially the girls!
    What´s wrong with that? As a girl, you´re alolowed to have short hair and (“boys”) trousers – no one says that it is something wrong with that and that this little “tomboy” will end up masculine or a lesbian or a transvestite:
    Can you understand how silly this is! And it also reflects that it is bad and degrading to like something feminine but okay to embrace the masculine attributes!
    No, I´m happy with my son´s choice and as long as he´s happy then it is alright with me!

3. lojomojo says

Oops sorry, I meant to put the comma after the AS.

I would also like to say that Presley looks good to me.

4. squeeky sue says

Are you really serious, do you really really not know what an arse is.

(Squeeky laughs until she cries)

Lets see, an Arse what you would call – buttocks, nates, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass

5. squeeky sue says

No 25, so people should look back and see how kids were raised 20 years ago eh, and that would be who ….
    Britney Spears, Fifty Cent, Snoop Dog, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton … all alive 20 years ago, all being raised 20 years by parents being raised 40 years ago. You talk out of your arse.

6. snoopy says

Boys just shouldn’t have long hair, especially when it makes them look like a girl. Long hair for little boys, piercing, tatoo’s, this country is going to pot with it’s standards and morals. Parents who have young children today should look back about 20 -40 years and get some pointers on how to raise some decent people for society. Violence, drug use, etc. is at a all time high. Why? Because people have allowed it to happen and ok’d what kind of reprecussion they will have. These are the people with no standards and morals and this all starts at home by there parents!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what is going on in our world that we live in.

7. squeekysue says

Nicholas, (21) I am loathe to criticize any one but do you not think that maybe your up bringing was slightly restricting. I have always instilled in to my children that manners and respecting others are the key to a happy life, but surely manners also mean respecting someones hair life, it is not 1957 anymore!!

8. Nicholas says

The skull on a coat is something my parents would never allow me, I was constantly taught ‘manners’, and I had short hair ever until I started growing it at 18 – I was told long hair means ‘bad manners’. Today, I have shoulder-lenght hair and I constantly play the game ‘Mortal Kombat’ so I am slowly setting my prejudices aside, but I still have some of my family’s lessons left in my attitude. So, it’s just my personal view and experience – it doesn’t have to mean I’m right.

9. 2teens3beans says

Squeeky, he looks like 80% of the boys in the USA too. I can’t figure out what Nicholas & Snoopy’s deal is?! He’s an 8 year old boy people! They happen to like pirates and it has nothing to do with heavy metal or low morals at that age – jeesh!!

10. Squeekysue says

Get over your selves, It never seizes to amaze me how judgemental you lot are. If Presley was in th UK he would look just like 80% of all the other 8 yr old boys from the UK.

11. Cathi says

snoopy, don’t be so judgemental. i mean, it’s one thing to say you don’t like his hair or his hoodie, but to say that this child doesn’t have a chance to have good morals is wrong. You cannot know that, noone can.

12. snoopy says

wonder when he will get his first tat and piercing to go along with his girlie hair? Standards and morals start at a young age, this kid doensn’t have a chance.

13. Nicholas says

It’s not like I am forbiding the kid to wear what he likes, it’s his choice… I just think it’s still too early for skull and heavy-metal things, he may try it starting from 13-14, for example. As for your calling me a gay, I’ll ignore it, you don’t seem like a person it’s worth arguing with.

And NO!, I am not a gay.

14. Wolfgang says

Why are you complaining about Presley’s hair? Long hair looks very cute on children, even on little boys. I like it long!

15. Ruby Jackson says

Nicholas, you must be gay! What’s surprising about a boy liking something rotten? That’s what boys like… rotten, wormy, stinky, dirty stuff. Unless, of course, they are gay!

And, Melanie, don’t go stirring up poop.

16. Cathi says

I thought he was a girl. I love long hair on guys, but not until they are older and can pull the look off (without looking like a girl.) He is a really cute kid, though!

#4….FYI…8 year old boys are huge fans of skull headed pirates!

17. Nicholas says

His hairstyle is nothing to be bothered about. I would rather ask him what he finds, at his age of 8, attractive in a rotten pirate head on his coat.

18. Nina says

I really don’t like his hair–he looks way to feminine! A little shaggy is cute, but he looks like my daughter!