Katie Price & Family In London

Katie Price

Katie Price

Katie Price, 29, (Jordan) was snapped shopping in London with her mother and children. Harvey is 5 and Princess Tiaamii is 6-months-old. Katie’s other son, Junior, is 2.

Katie certainly seems to have her hands full as she shared that Harvey has been having a little trouble being gentle enough with his younger siblings.

Harvey, Katie’s child with footballer Dwight Yorke, suffers from septo-optic dysplasia as well as a slight form of autism and finds it hard to cope with other children and the noise they make.

Katie has revealed that Harvey often takes his frustrations out on his younger brother Junior and five-month-old sister Princess Tiaamii.

Katie said: “He plays with Junior nicely but occasionally he will walk past him and give him a sly little slap. Sometimes he will slap Princess on the head as well and she’ll just look like a nodding dog – a bit shocked with her eyes big but she’s so good-natured and placid she doesn’t cry.”

Katie also said she unsure if Harvey will ever be able to lead an independent life.

She added to Britain’s OK! magazine: “He’s not a very sociable kid and he’s not very tactile – I mean I’m lucky if I get a cuddle but he’s not as bad as some kids on the autistic spectrum. He does show affection sometimes.

“But we won’t know if he’ll ever be able to live independently until he’s older. He’s already doing more now than what we thought so we’ll just have to take it as it comes and see how it goes.”

Hi I’m searching the internet for blogs with info that might be useful for my daughter. I just came across your blog by luck! I’ve bookmarked you and I’ll be back again soon, thanks!

And if he is being watched, then whoever is watching him isn’t doing that great of a job if he is still slapping the younger children. Maybe she should hire TWO caregivers to watch him!!!!!

Squeakysue, I could care less what you think, I think you are stupid, so what?

Where did I EVER say I thought he should be sent away? WHERE? I said in an earlier post #20, she should hire someone to watch him one on one and the smaller kids should be protected! Did someone smack you on the head when you were 5 months old? Is that what is wrong with you that you can’t understand what you read that I wrote?

Who said a disabled child shouldn’t live at home? Not me, and don’t try to put words in my mouth that I don’t say, YOU or Zbella!

4. Squeekysue says

Oriana, I think you are a bigot. Your old fashioned ideas that a child with a disability should be sent a way is like you OLD. If our children who are disabled can not live at home with their loving caring family then we are the ones who have failed.
    Jordan/Katie Price likes to make money, she wants to make as much as possible for Harvey’s future. Thats why she does the articles, right or wrong that s what she did.
    She said in the article that IF Harvey wasn’t watched he likes to hit the younger ones, but he has carers, her mum (the old lady in the picture) is his 1:1 at home, he also goes to a special school every day (In the UK our kids start full time school the september after we are 4)

I also want to add before Zbella goes off on her crusade, my point in asking that question is this, not every child with Special Needs is aggressive and hits or strikes out, many are loving and kind hearted. To me, a 5 month old baby being hit on top of the head needs to be protected from any one, whether it be a Special Needs child or not.

Zbella, just because you have a child with Special Needs, don’t get so defensive!

No, I didn’t suggest she lock him in a closet, but when SHE herself stated he gives the others a little “slap” that does make me be wonder about their safety when they are so much smaller and younger than him. And who said anything about getting rid of him? Those are your words!

7. Zbella says

Also, she looks very young to me and of course she can have 3 children by age 29 – in fact, she had them during her prime child-baring years unlike most celebrities who now wait until their 30’s and 40’s.

8. Zbella says

Oriana, what makes you think the smaller children are not considered? Would you prefer she look Harvey in a closet so the other 2 “normal” children can be rid of him?

I know I got a lot of flack a long time ago when I first found this interesting site, when I first saw his picture, I commented about him being a Fatty and said he should be put on a diet, I remember then that several people said he had a gland disorder that made him so big.

I felt bad for I didn’t read under the picture heading.

He will probably just get bigger the older he gets if that is the case.

I think she truely has her hands full with him and it is a sad situation, but again, the smaller children need to be protected and considered also.

10. squeeky sue says

What planet are you on Sue, his weight is solely because of his disability, note not because he is disabled BUT because of his particular disability.

What does everyone think about HEAT magazine, i think they should have a huge fine at the very least, to do that to Harvey is sick.

11. pat says

katie is a beautiful person, and seems to be a wonderful mother, more power to her, and her family.

It sounds like to me..that is thinking about giving up custody o fher son. Her reasoning behind that..will be that she thinks that her kids isn’t safe around them!
    She doesn’t look happy to be seen with him!
    When she is pictured with her other children, she is smiling from ear to ear! She is soo fake! I don’t care if she wear makeup, or not..she still not attractive!

13. Mellynn says

#31, while physical fitness is a concern for all children, when a child relies on a wheelchair, it changes things dramatically. Hopefully, they are working with a physical therapist to improve his muscle tone and control.

14. Sue says

I just can’t believe he’s 5, he looks 8 at least. Not trying to come off harsh but at that age childrens’ diets depend solely on their parents and it’s not the child’s fault if they have weight problems. She should know better – the least she can do is care for his physical health.

15. JJ says

I thought that it was hilarious when I read that her son whacks the baby on the head…and the baby’s head bobs around like a dog..LOL!! Priceless! I wish I could see that in action!!

p.s. Ms. Babayrazzi – you can stick it where the sun don’t shine!!!

16. Grip says

Jess, that is great. Bless all of you! 🙂 See, everyone can effect others lives. Best wishes to you.

Now I think I have gotten this right, today is DMITZ’s birthday, yesterday was Sandra’s, so Happy Birthday girls!!!!!!

i also have a special needs child and i once said that i would never have a baby again because i know how hard it is working a trying to look after my son but a year ago i was waching katie and peters show i then june 29th 2007 i gave birth to a stunning baby girl and i called her katie and am copeing fine with the baby and my son.and its all thanks to katie if i hadnt of seen her show i would never of tryed for a baby but it is nice to see my son bounding with her.

19. justme says

recently she did a photoshoot with princess and junior….harvey apparently wasnt feeling well – so then i think sometime last week she scheduled another photoshoot just for her and harvey so he wouldnt feel left out 🙂 the pictures came out very sweet of both shoots!

20. Gina says

I doubt this woman is 29, I was hearing about her in my teens and she was not a teenager then. Look at her, seh looks 38 but officially she says 29.

I do commend her for being a good mother to him, but she also has two other children to consider too. She knew what a difficult time she has had and when she decided to have more young kids close together she knew what she was letting herself in for.

22. justme says

everyone should commend her for such hard working in raising harvey….by the way – these pictures are VERY old!

I think it is a sad situation and I am sure she loves him very much. However, the safety of the other children should be considered also. He is only going to get worse as he gets older and the other children should not be in jeopardy because of his disability. She may have to hire someone to watch him constantly and protect the smaller children. It is apparent he is a lot of work to deal with.

24. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

I laughed so hard when I read that the brother whacks his baby sister on the head…LOL

25. Grip says

Sharrie I agree w/ you about the “if looks could kill” issue and who can blame her really, I sure don’t.

Very sad situation. Just awful. I know what it is like dealing with altzheimers in the family and that is so sad in its own right…but at least the person involved has had a long life… this is a little boy with his whole life ahead of him and it’s so much uncertainty. God bless all dealing with these issues…

26. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Wow…I think I would keep Princess Tiaamii glued to my hip at all times. I agree- serious damage could be done in smacking a 5 month old on the head.

27. makayla says

i think princess tiaami is a off beat name but there more wacky celebrity baby names out there Coco Arquette Denim Cole Braxton Lewis Kyd Miller Duchovny Fifi Geldof
    Peaches Geldof little Pixie Geldof Jermajesty Jackson Tu Morrow Poppy Oliver Reign Beau Reed Rocket Rodriguez Bex Schwartz Banjo Taylor Ocean Whitaker Rumer Willis audio scince apple moses

28. Tiffany says

I also have a special needs child and it is such a demand on the family emotionally and physically. I love my son more that anything in this world and give kudos to Katie for not just pushing Junior to the wayside and “hiding” him but loving and cherishing him regardless of his difficulties. Some parents are able to deal with special needs children more than others and to be in her position of being a celebrity and deal with it takes a very strong woman.
    I also think she looks really really nice without all the makeup. Quite a positive change for her normal look.

29. Sharrie says

Wow! If looks could kill…the paparazzi taking the pic would have sizzled. I have watched Katie on the TV and she seems OK. I do think she is a caring mother although the name she gave her poor baby girl is crazy. Still….there are worse!

30. Tia :) says

Now look at how pretty she is without all the make-up. I do admire her for the way she takes care of Harvey and her other two children.

31. kt says

I love Katie Price and I totally love seeing her and her kids. Her mom is super nice too–she is always helping her out. Nice family.
    Harvey seems like such a sweetie. if you go to youtube.com you can watch Katie’s show with her husband Peter Andre, and see what great parents they are with Harvey and Junior. I wish we could see more of Princess T!:)

32. 2teens3beans says

I hope she has plenty of help because it sounds like Harvey needs constant supervision. Let’s face it, he could do some serious damage slapping a 5 month old on the head. And the other little guy is no match either.
    It can’t be easy for any of them but it seems like she’s taking it in stride, doing her best.

33. Lauren says

Katie looks beautiful without so much makeup. I commend her for raising a special needs child as well as her two younger ones.

34. Malayka says

For some reason, though I commend her ambition and hard work, I just don’t like her. I feel for harvey

35. dori #1 says

I do not envy her life. It is extremely difficult …. Jenny McCarthy made some remarkable discoveries about diet and autism. Jenny has turned her son around completely. Not to say this works for every child but Jenny has provided a lot of information on the subject of autism.

36. Zbella says

I totally understand! My son is special needs and lashes out at his baby sister especially. It takes constant care. I’m happy to see all the support for Katie as a mother.

37. Cathi says

i think it would be so hard to deal with the oldest child trying to hurt the babies all the time. i would be a nervous wreck. and it’s not like he will stop anytime soon because it is a part of his illness. God bless them.

38. pat says

she’s a mom with a career, a husband, and three kids one with a medical situation that is very demanding. I admire her in regards to how she deals with Harvey and the public it has to be hard. She just did a photo shoot with O:k mag. that was just her and Harvey that was great. Some celebs would focus on the two “normal kids” and put the other to the side, she hasn’t and I say good for her!

39. daisy says

Now Katie looks terrific with no make up. What a difference.

I am sorry to hear about her son. Autism is quite challenging. I hope she gets plenty of support.
    I personally know of two kids with it. Not well, but well enough to say one very handsome kid is an a wheelchair and is pretty much unreachable and the other who has (a less severe) Asperger’s is in his own little world. Highly intelligent, but won’t engage much at all. Very sad.