Larry Birkhead & Dannielynn

Anna Nicole Smith

Larry Birkhead was snapped out shopping with 14-month-old daughter Dannielynn (wearing a “Who’s Your Daddy?” T-shirt) on Robertson Boulevard in Beverly Hills on November 25th.

Dannielynn is adorable! And it is amazing how much she looks like her mother!

Comments

1. carolyn johnson says

you can wipe dannielynn off larry b.s face. they are perfect together. daughter and daddy. no body else would ever fill his shoes. you can see his love for his baby. i prayed the baby was his. when i first saw her i said. go get your baby daddy larry. i am so happy for you and dannielynn. i am happy for you larry. may god bless you and little baby girl and keep you safe. i am 67. can i call you larry. you and your baby act as though you have always had a bond together.she is so sweet and butiful.

2. Suzianne says

I don’t like Howard Stern at all and if Anna N had booted him out years ago, she and her son would be alive today.

3. Taylor M. says

I’m sorry to burst the bubble that you live in but Dannielynn does not look like her mother Anna at all….She looks like her dad Larry……….Get some glasses.

Do these people ever shop where I do? Sears, Penny’s, Target! I always see them on this street and in this picture of Larry and the baby, she must be smiling at a design on the dress, she is too young to be picking out her own clothes. I do love looking at her, she is so sweet and beautiful to me.

I have always liked Larry but do feel sorry for Howard to a certain extent.

Happy Birthday to DMITZ!!!!!!!!

5. daze says

I see both parents in her. But she does favor her Dad alot. When all those guys were vying for paternity, I , along with many other vision-abled persons were going “What’s the contest, that baby has Larry Burkhead written all over her face. “It was undeniable. She looked so mucy like him and nothing like the other guys. Genetics don’t lie. She is a pretty little girl and will grow up to be a great beauty. I hope she does not inherit her mother’s mental problems and self-esteem issues that led to her tragic end.

I loved Braveheart! Loved Mel in that role too! And the young Princess, I think she is so beautiful!

I see where Anna would be 40 today, so sad, but she was a mess. I think the baby is better off with Larry and he is doing a good job with her. It is bound to be lonely for him at times, but again, there are many fathers that survive on lots less than what he has for a living and struggle with more than one child.

7. Jenna M. (UK) says

Oriana – no we don’t lol! Or at least neither myself nor any other Scots I know do! It is a good film though.

8. Zbella says

WOW – she is stunning. I see Anna Nicole in her face here, but agree she looks a lot like her daddy.

9. Maria says

Anna Nicole had plastic surgery, but a long time before her death. The coroner said at the autopsy she hadn’t had any recent plastic surgery. Mystery solved!

10. carleigh says

#33 are you high??? Natural in every way??? And I suppose you must have missed those ginormous ta ta’s? OMG…get some glasses and put down whatever it is you are smoking!

ANS was beautiful but sssooo not natural…Dannie looks like her Daddy to a T from this angle…would have to see side by side pic’s for a comparison to Anna though.

11. Janessa says

Anna isn’t the only one here who had the PS. Larry has, too. His nose job is very obvious. He used to have a normal, “manly-sized” nose. The one he has now is too short and small for his face. It’s like a petite lady nose.

12. Jenna M. (UK) says

I think Dannielynn looks a lot like her mother but there is quite a bit of her dad in there too. She is an incredibly beautiful baby though, definitely one of those kids you would stop to look twice at in the street!

And I agree with Oriana and Nikki, $60,000 is a lot of money to some people! What is that, like £30,000? Thats well above the average annual salary in most of Scotland!

13. **S says

Awww, I haven’t seen Dannilynn since the pictures of her 1st bday party. She is so sweet. And she looks so happy.

14. Tia :) says

Im sorry, but Dannielynn looks exactly like her daddy. I dont see Anna Nicole in there at all.

Anna was beautiful though…that poor poor lady.

15. onatear says

“K and K”‘s mommy: Anna did not have plastic surgery. Eat your heart out…she was a natural beauty in every way.

16. D'Anna says

I think she looks just like him.

Good lord, could people snark about ANYTHING? He’s not leaving her in a car while he looks at chandeliers, he’s not got her with a nanny while he does whatever he wants.

You can tell he’s thrilled to be with her, isn’t it enough?

17. Blair says

But I have to disagree with the webmistress…she doesn’t look anything like her mother….to me anyways. I just don’t see the resemblance. I DO however, think she looks like her father. Very much so…..

18. Mellynn says

Pretty little girl. I just hope whatever Anna Nicole took before having her has no long-term developmental effects on her. I’ll give Larry this…it’s been awhile since he’s p i m p e d pics of her.

19. Cyberkitten38 says

She looks like a happy little girl..and he looks like a really doting dad. I’m sad for her that she’ll never know her mother..but happy that she and her dad r doing well 🙂

20. Nicki says

oriana~ hi, yes I agree $60K a year isn’t bad. I have friends and a few family members make under 50K and they do just fine. Of course the aren’t shopping at the places Larry is, but if they could with a pic sold here and there they would.
    She is a very cute girl, and your right Kimora and Kariah’s Mommy, now where do we find those pics of Anna as a young girl? I would like to see, but I still think she looks just like Daddy. It is cute they are dressed alike right down to her red socks, Larry has on red sneaks.

21. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

We would have to compare pics of Anna Nicole pre plastic surgery in order to see if Dannielynn resembles her or not.

22. Lauren says

Dannielynn is a beautiful little girl. Larry seems so happy now that everything has settled down

23. dori #1 says

Doesn’t it just warm your heart to see Larry and Dannielynn so happy? I am so delighted for Larry to have his daughter. He is a great dad and you can just see how happy they are. Gotta love em.. I do see Anna in her the mouth and nose but Larrys eyes for sure. Nice combo kid!!

Well to me $60,000 a year isn’t too bad! Many people could survive very well on that.

He needs to make a living some way and if he can sell pictures then why not? Better him making the money instead of the paps. I think he is a good father and a good man.

25. TMcGill says

Don’t think Anna’s estate has been settled yet, however, Larry has been selling pictures of Dannielynn to several publications – both European and here in the US for big bucks.

I know he is a dutiful Dad, however, he is still always after that dollar. Can’t blame him . . . before he met Anna I read somewhere that he was making around 60 grand a year as a photographer.

26. Nicki says

I think she looks like her Daddy.
    Can I ask-What money??? The money Anna has been fighting for forever, and still doesn’t have? Can’t spend what isn’t there.

Is this the shirt with the Darth Vader mask? Couldn’t get the link, site very slow, but Celebrity baby blog has many more pics. They are cute, as is this one but more there.

She is beautiful and looks nothing like Anna. She is a mini Larry and this is a great picture. I am so glad they are happy. I hope Larry finds a companion that is good to her and makes Larry happy. I pray for them and wish them much success!

28. Just me says

I’m half and half about the shirt … Part of me thinks it’s good to have a sense of humor about the whole thing. On the other hand, Dannielynn might look at these pics later and think her mom was a real tramp.

29. amy says

#1 I bet he IS glad, to have Anna Nicoles money! #2 I think it SCARY how much she looks like her mother. EEEK!!! #3 The shirt is way too funny. I hope he always has this sense of humor raising her.

30. pat says

They make a beautiful father daughter combo, I think he finally has peace knowing she is his daughter. I think he loved Anna Nicole very much and now he always has a part of her, the best of everything to both of them.

31. Julie says

I love the “Who’s Your Daddy T shirt”. That’s hilarious! Best wishes to them, how cute to see daddy and baby together!

32. Maria says

When I see her, I really don’t see Anna Nicole, I see how much she looks like her daddy! It’s also cute how he can’t really comb her hair. Gotta love the Dad for tryin!