Brooke Shields & Family In NYC

Brooke Shields

Brooke Shields, husband Chris Henchy and Rowan, 4, and Grier, 18-months-old, were snappedwalking around NYC on November 24th.

Comments

1. clare says

Its sweet but it is for show, she knows the paps are there, but it si OK she is a celebrity after all.

2. Nicki says

12. Tia 🙂 ~I guess so, lol. I know mine does all the time.
    I am still mystified by it. My dryer will go months before eating a sock, but as soon a a niece or nephew is visiting for a couple weeks, BAM, a sock is gone. And it is always one of thier favorite socks. So Uggs all the way, No socks needed!:lol:

3. 2teens3beans says

Brooke is a very affectionate mom and always hugging & kissing… I seriously doubt it was for show.

4. Janessa says

I don’t know if this was a ‘captured moment’ I’m guessing it was more of a “Oh Look! I’m being photographed — so I’m gonna kiss Rowan!”

5. Nicki says

Grip~I hope your daughter was alright!
    The sock thing-my dryer manages to eat one or two a season. No worries now:lol:.

6. daisy says

I am going to Starbucks to get me a mocha latte.

I expect all my new babyrazzi-kick-ass-friends to meet me there so we can talk about who has the ugliest bebe with the coolest uggs.

Be there by 3

luv
    daisy may

7. Grip says

Love this family! Great picture and I can attest, nothing like NY at the Holidays! 🙂

Nicki – you are really into the no socks thing? LOL It’s a great point though…. Not a fan of crocs either. My daughter had a pair – loved them – until a peice of metal she stepped on went RIGHT through them… never again.

8. Tia :) says

I agree about the uggs! They’re cute…and Kimora and Kariah’s mommy- I agree about the crocs….nasty little things! haha

9. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Well there’s the sales pitch! Haha I’m just kidding Nicki. I agree that Uggs are very useful and cute for kids..I love Rowan’s pink ones…and I can’t stand crocs!

10. Nicki says

Cute family. Looks like the kiss between Mom and daughter is “killing” Dads back..But a very cute pic none the less.

#4 daisy~ What is wrongh Uggs for the kids?? I love them because socks aren’t needed with them. They can wear the UGGs all winter long without socks and still be “frostfree” on the toes. A nd best yet without socks! They are a lot more useful than the “Crocs”. Uggs for kids all the way, in the am, slip them on and no need for socks. A bit of money (100 bucks)ut ladies no socks required.
    I’ve had them for 4 years ( I have 2 pair) and I have only have 2 pair of winter socks. They are the warmest and the best for any feet.