Joey McIntyre & Wife Welcome A Son

Joey McIntyre

Former New Kids On The Block singer and Dancing with the Stars contestant Joey McIntyre and his wife Barrett welcomed a son on Tuesday in L.A., his rep confirms.

“The family is happy and healthy,” according to Joey’s rep, who says the new parents are still deciding on a name. “Everyone’s doing well and they’re excited he made it here in time for Thanksgiving.”

The 7 lb. 12 oz. baby boy is the first child for the new father, who has nothing but admiration for his wife of four years. “My wife is a rock star!” Joey told People magazine.

Joey, 34, and his wife, 29, found out they were expanding their family on St. Patrick’s Day, and later announced it on his Web site.

“Being an Irish guy that’s a good luck charm! ” Joey told People magazine in June.

1. Maruska says

Congrast to Joe and his wife Barrett. their welcomed cute baby boy Griffin Tomas Mc Intyre.
    It is so lovely to being Mommy or Daddy.

Wishing Happy New year to you and your family dear Joe.

2. lilcutie says

I can understand not being able to post u*g*l*y….but d*i*a*p*e*r????? This is a baby website is it not??

3. boo says

I don’t understand why My comment which is supposed to be #3 is waiting Moderation, when there is absolutely nothing Wrong with it?????
    All I said was Its not always about whats on the outside, maybe she has an incredible Personailty and thats what attracted him to her? Besides she is by no means U g l y, I think she is very pretty actually! (I spaced that word cuz maybe thats why it waiting moderation, thats the rudest word in my comment!lol

4. Zbella says

I think she’s good looking – and anyway, why should it be all about looks? Ponder that for a little while…

5. Christy says

We used to live across the street from them in Venice, California and she is actually a very cute girl, no

6. boo says

Its not always about whats on the outside! Maybe her Personailty is stronger then her appearance…Not saying she’s ugly… in fact I think she’s very pretty! 🙂

I loved NKOTB when I was younger, Joey was always my fave! Best wishes to the newly Expanded Family!

7. lilcutie says

i thought his wife would be more attractive than that. He had his pick of the litter…and he picked her ????…..hmmmm

8. ME says

My sweet little Joey Joe,CONGRATS!!!!
    Aww i`m so happy for them !!!!!!!! was waiting for the news this whole month.