Uma Thurman Is Reverse-Aging!

Uma Thurman

This pic is just here because I am convinced that Uma Thurman is reverse-aging! She looks like she is in her early 20s! She is 37 and has a nine-year-old daughter and a five-year-old son. Wow!

In this pic she was snapped upon arriving at London’s Heathrow Airport on Thursday.

Comments

1. Mireille says

I think that she is a beautiful person, and i highly doubt she does botox. Some pictures people take just make you look younger than you are from the angle it was taken in. Everyone so concerned about how people look on the outside, maybe you guys should look on the inside of someones heart. Don’t mean to offend anyone, I just wish that beauty wasn’t everything to people.

2. Spyglass says

That woman is not beautiful and never has been. I fail to see what men have ever seen in her. When she started out she was flat chested. If she took off those glasses and you could see hear eyes she wouldn’t pass for 35. Wouldn’t it be horrible if we had to worry about anyone seeing how we really look? You never see women without the big sunglasses anymore.

Dori is an a-r-s-e and everybody knows it..she just thinks hse KNOWS so much..only path-et-ic f-o-ol-s think they know all and have the best opinion on the planet

You fo–olish-ness is obvious in your last comment..everyone knew that -b–eyontch..

4. JJ says

By George – I think ‘Dori the Explorer ‘ – has finally figured it out…”key words” are the clue!!!

Hurray!! You did it!!!

Let’s tell Boots and Backpack…Dori found the clue!!

Where’s Diego???

Oh no!!! ‘Dori the Explorer’ ate him too!!!!

5. dori says

Shooting poison into your face what a concept these hollywood people are crazy and when they’re 65 they are all going to have lumpy wierd skin and screwed up faces. Aging is a natural process and should not be messed with.
    my last comment is awaiting moderation there must be key words that automatically bring up that moderation statement…

6. dori says

There are plenty of actresses who have done nothing to themselves and are aging beautifully Sally Fields for one….These mid aged ladies shooting up their faces are going to be very ugly in 15 years

the last picture I saw of her with that swiss guy, I though to myself how old she looked for 37…but hey botox works wonders till you are 50 and start looking over botoxed…Heather Locklear struck me as a natura beauty but at her botox rate she is looking like a caricature..the drawback for those who started in thier 20s and have to live with a messed up faced in thier 50;//
    The youngones today shouls learn ans do thier surgeries and injections in moderation

8. Cathi says

2teens-i can see what you are saying about the botoxed forehead. wow. it has no lines at all, very unnatural. and daisy, i think the arched brows are usually the result of a bad face lift, but i cold be wrong cause i don’t really know much about plastic surgery. uma does look younger in this pic than she has in a while.

9. daisy says

She doesn’t look botoxed to me, wouldn’t her eyebrows have that bizarre arch? I also don’t think she looks so different.

Anyway, I always thought she was beautiful

10. 2teens3beans says

I didn’t say she doesn’t look good… I said she’s botoxed up the yingyang! She is very pretty though.

11. 2teens3beans says

It’s called botox. That is a botoxed forehead if ever I saw one… frozen solid even though she’s smiling.