Comments

Can’t stand her, never could, she is boring to me! Totally cute kids though and I think she is a good mother.

As for Halle, hadn’t heard anything about any problems, I hope they make a go of it. Why couldn’t he open a restaurant on the West Coast? I think it would be successful and he can still do modeling. He is gorgeous, she is one of the most beautiful women in the world. I wish them good luck!

2. lilcutie says

I think she looked alot better when she was a few pounds heavier. She looks like she needs a few sponsors to feed her. Her face looks like its starting to cave in.
    And ya whats with the bif coffee mug and her “hmmmmmmmm” answers. Sometimes she can be witty..but most of the time, she has to pause and think ..hence the “hmmmmmmmm”.

3. Janessa says

LOL, daisy. Only thing wrong with that theory is that one has to eat in order to become constipated and well, we know there isn’t a lot of eating going on with this one ..

4. Janessa says

I can’t make it through even 5 minutes of Live because of her constant “Mmmmmmmmmm’s.” God. WHat is up with that? Regis will say something and her answer will be a drink of coffee followed by a “Mmmmmmmmmm..”

5. dori says

Kelly Ripa makes me want to puke… she’s constanly talking about herself… can’t stand her but the kids are cute and the boys look like thier dad …thank goodness…

6. dori says

what are you talking about Mia-putrid? Making up your own news now? Complete BS you are speaking here.

So halle’s k-fraud is doing his run..
    She’s been shocked by the news. Halle had always assumed Gabriel would move to the west coast so they could live together as one happy family. If Gabriel stays in New York, it’ll mean long separations. She knows their relationship won’t survive and has been begging him to change his mind. Halle hardly knew her own dad and they were still estranged at the time of his death, so she’s desperate for her daughter to have a father she sees regularly.”

Oops, got the date wrong, I think it is the 27th for DMITZ, and Sandra’s is the next day! Well, girls I will try to get the dates right next year!!!! Sorry!

9. squeekysue says

Long hair is so out of fashion now, extensions have died a death thankfully. I am suprised someone like her who has her own programme has long hair.

10. Janessa says

Sara — They did get end up getting a dog. She probably hired a dog walker. Or Mark does it since he’s at home.

11. sara says

I agree…I’ve seen her hair look MUCH better before. I read somewhere she’d like to get her kids a dog, but they live in a penthouse, and she doesn’t want to get up to walk it, no yard, etc…..I guess she has a point. I wonder what kind of lifestyle it is for her children???

12. 2teens3beans says

That’s the style of the shirt I think, it’s really gathered… but she does look thin, I agree. The jeans are REALLY baggy. She looks a little stressed & overwhelemd in this photo and it looks like Lola is whining about something… which I’m sure doesn’t help when paps are closing in.

13. Janessa says

Her hair is starting to overwhelm her. It’s too long, too wavy and way, way, way too over bleached. Time for her to go back to that cute chin length blunt bob. That look she has there ages the hell outta her.

14. Cathi says

Kelly is so funny! I don’t get to watch her show with Regis very often, but i can catch a quick look sometimes at people.com. they have the 5 best moments from daytime tv and it is usually good for a laugh. Kelly is a natural comedian…love her!

Her kids are cute, but i think she is too thin. look how baggy her shirt is in this pic!