1. Megan says

I feel sorry 4 her, cauz when she gets older she’ll have papparize follow everywhere cauz she’s Heath Ledger’s daughter. Sometimes I feel sick in the stomach bcauz we’re the one’s who want those photos, even though we sometimes don’t want 2 look @ them. RIP Heath Ledger.

2. jennifer says

I love this pic. How adorable! Talk about a great father/daughter moment! I sincerely hope that Michelle Williams has a lot of pics like this one stashed away somewhere, so when that lil’ girl is old enough, she can give her the pics of treasured times with her (now-passed) father. ๐Ÿ™

3. mkntenn says

I was so sorry to hear of Heath’s death. Matilda is never really going to know her Daddy. Bless her little heart. My prayers go out to all of his family.

4. sarah says

I have just picked up my daily newspaper here in the UK and i was shocked to read about Heath Ledger., its kind of taken the wind out of my sails. !!…………i loved his work, especially a knights tale.

What a terrible shame and such a terrific waste… thoughts and prayers are with all his family.

5. Roxy says

I am deeply saddened by the awful news of Heath’s death today. My love goes out to his family & friends – especially his beautiful little girl Matilda.

6. Sofimee says

rest in peace! i love him as an actor i loved him on brokeback mountain, his poor daughter is gonna miss him so much, so sad

7. sara says

oh my god, poor baby girl. her daddy passed away yesterday god rest his soul. i cant believe heath is dead!

Mia, just curious, what do you have against dori? What did she say that was negative? She said she thought he was good looking, now I think when he made The Patriot with Mel he was very cute, but his looks have turned kind of shabby to me lately. His daughter does look just like him and she looks just like a little boy to me.

here comes the overbering a-r-s-e..she cant seemly state her opinion wihtout putting other down..ahahhaha…your family must really hate should conduct a poll this christmas..unless of course htey run form you like the plague…

R-a-c–i-s-t BEYOTCH

10. 2teens3beans says

You sure like to say “gay” a lot lilcutie, you must be either 13 years old or a homophobe. What’s your deal?

11. lilcutie says

effing hot??? He’s wearing glasses from the dollor store..his hair hasn’t been combed since 1990..and he’s wearing “pink gloves”..he still looks g*a*y to me. Actually a sad, heartbroken g*a*y man.

12. Nicki says

This is my favorite pic of Matilda. She reminds me of my neice when she was younger, you never knew what she was going to put on but she always made us smile.
    I used to think Heath was good looking, about 3 years ago, but now, not at all.

13. Melissa R says

He has seen some better days!!! He looks so raggady now and used to be so hot! One thing is for sure…he could NEVER deny this child. She is an exact copy of him!! Mathilda isn’t the most feminine looking little girl, though!!

Health doesnt look grumpy here, her looks unhealthy and lost weight and color…probably feeling the break-up…oh well these things happen..Matolda looks ADORABLE

15. 2teens3beans says

#14 Cathi – LOL you’re funny! Those gloves are scary, I agree. Kind of mime-ish.
    I think Heath is a very good looking man.. but his hair is looking mad-professorish.

16. Cathi says

Love her glasses!! She is a cool babygirl. Watch out fashion world….matilda is coming!
    Heath is one of my favorite actors and i think he is really HOT. However, in this pic his hair (what little you can see of it) looks bad. But he is still a hottie tottie. ๐Ÿ™‚

17. Blair says

So cute…not loving matilda’s glasses, there are cuter ones out there for kids…but she’s a sweetie and children should have fun with their wardrobe….so if it makes her happy, that’s good. ๐Ÿ™‚

18. patti says

Heath doesn’t look grumpy. In fact, he usually looks quite content when he’s with his daughter. She is adorable! I wonder who dresses her, him or Michelle?