Zahara's Mother Comes Forward

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

When Angelina Jolie introduced Zahara to the world she said she was an AIDS orphan. However, a woman claiming to be Zahara’s birth mother has opened up to In Touch magazine.
Mentewab Dawit Lebiso, 24, told the magazine, “I want my daughter to come home to see where she is from. Her grandmother and I both tried very hard to raise her, and I want her to come home to regain her identity.”
She said Zahara was conceived when she was raped by a stranger. After giving birth to Zahara in January of 2005 she left her, because there was no food and she thought Zahara was going to die.
“I thought the baby was going to die because there was no food, so I ran away.”
Zahara’s grandmother signed her over to an adoption agency. Reportedly, someone told the agency that Zahara’s mother was dead. The woman claims she never signed the adoption papers which means she could have in gaining custody of Zahara.
The adoption agency claims that they have papers that Zahara’s grandmother signed stating her daughter was dead.
This also isn’t the first time that women have come forward claiming to be related to Zahara. A couple of years ago a woman claimed to be her mother and it was proven false.
The adoption agency stands by their claim that Zahara’s mother passed away.

Uh oh.

In Touch magazine

1. Nicki says

Deeds-obviously I’m not the Webmistress, But I can say on Dec. 1st when I last posted, I had to click on “Choose your Celebrity”, which was Angelina Jolie AND Brad Pitt. It was not on the main page. All of the Angie and Brad threads are in the “Choose your Celebrity” archives.
    I think it is an awful thread, about a tabloid paying a poor woman for a made up story, remember in 2005 we had the same story. BS. But for many weeks now it isn’t about that, thankfully. It was in the archives that I found in on the 1st, so I would think on the 2nd, you did too. And you do realize this isn’t the quickest updated site in the land, but this isn’t on the main page anymore.

2. Deeds says

Webmistress, Why is the subject from November 14th still on the board? It’s time to move on please.

3. Nicki says

dori#1– Please let us know if you saw it at an Imax or in 3D, and what you thought. I noticed in the bigger cities around here they offer in in 3D for $2.50 extra. I might go see one of those Tuesday. But, I know I said it a hundred times, IMAX rocked. I think just regular 3D would be good, but I’d like to compare it to the IMAX experience.

4. Nicki says

dori #1 –I saw it both ways, but the 3D version is the way. It was so much better and well worth it. I saw it both ways
    , and the 3 D way is the way to go. Much more detail. Enjoy, and let us know how the 3D experience was for you

5. Nicki says

Beowulf was a good movie. Sir Anthony Hopkins was great as the *******, ****** king. Grendel , his son, showed his true self. A great job by AH in the movie. Robin Wright Penn was great also, I liked her better after AH died and she was with Beowulf. (by the way-he was full of sh!t, huh) But the movie was, in IMAX, the greatest. I saw regular 2D the week it came out, but the IMAX was well worth the $12 price. Angie was in her 7 minutes total of the movie…………perfect. If anyone noticed Sir Hopkins and Angie were the only ones to promote the movie and that says alot. Every ad shows Angie in her gold paint, and it worked. At the Imax theather Saturday, it was packed. The usher had to help people to seats and they were seperate from the people they came with. But Nobody complained. People clapped after the movie. The place was packed 3 weeks after the movie opened! It is a great movie!

6. dori #1 says

My husband told me today he read that the best way to see Beowolf is in the 3D version. You won’t see all the depth and great effects in a regular theater. Now I’ll have to go back and see it again. LOL

Deeds, I have looked a little more closely at Brad’s acting, he is getting better (Troy) but I think Angie is the main STAR in the family. The paps have made her into a sensational celeb instead of someone like Meryl Streep or Cate Blanchett, who to me are true Stars and top grade actresses.

I think Beowulf will do fine at the box office, not because of her, but there are several fine actors in it. She of course, with her nude scenes practically, will pull some people in.

8. JJ says

OOOOH the WIND – scary stuff!!!

Try minus 20 with a wind chill of minus 35…where the snot on your nose freezes and singes your nose hairs!!!

9. Deeds says

Oriana~I thought it was the the other way around. I thought Brad was the talent and AJ took back seat in acting. Mostly because she has been busy with other Career choices and since girl interrupted she hasn’t held my interest to even rent movies she has done. I agree with you on Brad not being as hot as he once was. (I wouldn’t kick him out for eating crackers in bed, but that’s a different story) My ISP is Comcast, they show the news when I log on. According to them Beowulf did OK, not what they hoped for. Another movie down the drain for AJ.

10. dori #1 says

Beowolf was a great movie Angie had a 5 minute part. It wasn’t about her at all. The movie was terrific!

Deeds, she really hasn’t had a Hit movie in two years. Beowulf will be a big success, the younger group will go see it and I am interested in the story line so I will see it. Read it years ago.

I do agree she is the main bread winner in the family and the center of the family also. Brad is a Star but she is the Superstar and has reached that status, I do think she has matured in the past few years and she seems very dedicated and driven to help as many people as she can.

Brad is looking tired and has aged to me. I hope they stay together, I am not a big fan of either of them but I would be upset if they split and I want them to be a happy family, which I do believe they are.

Have a good day my Dear!

12. Deeds says

I AJ wants to keep her children in the lifestyle the have been living she needs to find other line of work. Her movies haven’t been doing well. Compare them to Brads (his has not been doing well either) AJ has been pulling in chump change.

13. JJ says

Dori is a weather wimp – she ‘s afraid of the cold. You should sample the blistery weather here in Ottawa!

Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap! Dirty Deeds is looking forward to eating whale blubber and sleeping in an igloo…careful you don’t get harpooned by the Inuit!

14. dori #1 says

It’s great to go to Alaska but go in July when you can enjoy it and see more. It’s too cold there now.

Deeds, my Dear, enjoy your time away and be careful! I know it will be a very exciting time for you. I have to go somewhere warmer, but you are young and can thrive in any climate! Ha!

Yes, I didn’t think that the story would amount to much, it was all about the money to begin with! Have a fun weekend!!

16. Deeds says

Oriana~thanks but I’m not going to Alaska until mid-December. I spent T-day on a house boat, what fun. I was relieved to hear that JA’s problems are over concerning her daughter Z.

#139, I don’t think was dori, sounds like someone using her name trying to start trouble, isn’t the first time it has happened on here! Everyone, just ignore it and have a nice Thanksgiving weekend!

18. JJ says

Dorito had too much turkey for Thanksgiving Day and is in a state of hallucination also known as STONED on Tryptophan(natural sleep-inducing agent found in turkey)…Actually , come to think of it , you might want to pitch that “trailer trash” story to Hollywood..they might make a film out of it and you will become a billionaire 🙂

Sounds like Dorito might also be a closeted bigot…talking about black trailer trash…why specifically ‘black’ Dorito?

19. dori says

JJ the ultimate trash … your black ghetto girl (maybe boy) who lives in a trailer park down by the river, has no friiends so she(he) comes in here to start fights with other bloggers… brings down the whole thread with it’s self centered garbage talk…. probably not from Canada….. probably not over 14 years of age and definately not a mother or even married … doesn’t drink coffee because it’s too young.

20. dori says

get over yourself JJ…… you’re not as great as you think you are…….. you obviously have no friends thats why you come in here and start fights….. it’s more likely you are a fat u**y pig about 14 years old as well.
    I reported you because I thought the webmistress would like to know that you are using this website to start fights rather than to discuss babies.
    Your name is different but your anger and narcistic talk rings very familiar to all of us…same garbage new name we know who you are….Shadow Girl akaJJ

21. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

If there’s one thing that I am, it’s truthful. You may not believe me, but I know what’s the truth and that’s all that I give. Btw, I do believe you. Call me gullible, but I’m trusting of people. In a way, I’m sad that you think I fabricate, but in another way, I’m flattered- because it must sound pretty good! It’s good..and it’s the truth to boot! Brilliance! as you would say.

22. JJ says

Dori the Barracuda (aka Dori the Explorer, aka DORITO) – Frankly my dear – I don’t give a damn!what you do!!!
    Seems that you can dish it but you just can’t take it…wuss!!!

Dirty DEEDS done dirt cheap!!!

KimKar – whatever floats your boat shugah!!! Ain’t you just a Southern Belle…with a penchant for fabrication…FYI – I’m a size 1 and I’m 5’11” – Do you believe me? Probably not – Do I care? Not a chance!!!

23. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Oh goodness…I just had to laugh, JJ! Congratulations for being the first person to ever call me a butterball! I’ve always been on the thin side of normal…and no…I basically just have a little baby bump…everything else is its pre-pregnancy size 3 to 4. Pretty impressive, huh?- especially for the third pregnancy!

Hah..and no, my shoes still fit just fine. Tuesday night I went out with my husband Jamal, wearing my favorite stilettos and hit the Verve in the SoHo district of Atlanta. That was one HOTT evening…and I danced- scandalous!!

So yeah..I guess you were pretty much right about one thing- you don’t look like me!! 🙂

24. Deeds says

I haven’t mentioned JJ’s antics. I felt it was beneath me to post a comment about her. She is so obviously trying to put people “in their place”. I can only imagine how she is going to respond to this posting. We all should feel sympathy for her. She mentioned that she is a positive person, you know what that means. She is the type of person when her girlfriends try to set her up on a blind date, her friends are asked “is JJ pretty” her friends reply “she has a great sense of humor” By bashing JJ tries to release her anger from being unwanted.

25. JJ says

Well..well..if it isn’t KimKar the reliable automobile…haven’t you always wanted a K car?
    KimKar is in fact as big as a SUV because she is ready to POP!!!

Wonder away your Rankness because you will never know what JJ looks like…I certainly don’t look like YOU!!!

Ready to pop a bun from your flaccid loins, KimKar? Swollen ankles and feet too big to put shoes on? Waddling around like an emperor penguin?

People that live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones!!!

Now it’s time to get your posse involved – play the victim KimKar – tell everyone that I am picking on you!

Anyone looking for a stuffed turkey for Thanksgiving??? Look no further – KimKar here is a BUTTERBALL!!!!

26. lilcutie says

hahaha JJ is fighting with the hiyenas go girl. I love how you get everyone riled up.

27. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

JJ…since you have such a “keen eye for aesthetics”, I have to wonder if you feel inadequate with your own physical appearance. Someone who is so critical of others usually has problems with themselves. In fact, I would love to see you, this person who never thinks that anyone can measure up to your glorious standards.

28. dori says

to the rest of you lovely ladies I wish you all a very happy thanksgiving and those not in the USA a happy holiday season.

29. dori says

comment 121….No JJ…..actually it’s being the self serving arrogant b**ch that you are.
    After reading all the posts it’s become obvious that you think you are better than everyone else here and you think we waste our time posting….. yet you posted 10 times more than anyone else here. You are a narcistic self centered a**hole and I find you disgusting and rude.
    I wish you would disappear and take all your miserable mean hearted comments with you.

30. Jesss says

Niagara Falls really is pretty tacky. It is very much built up for the tourist industry. However if you can get past the hordes of tourists and tacky crap the actual falls and gardens surrounding them are really quite amazing. So it is really all in how you look at it. I have lived 20 minutes away all my life and although there are many times I have wanted to call open season on tourists I am still awed by the sheer power and beauty of the Falls.

31. JJ says

I’m not a negative person…in fact, people find me to be very optimistic…I always believe there is hope in the world for improvement and betterment…especially when it comes to aesthetics…beauty is in the eye of the beholder and many times I don’t find something attractive or cute that others do…is that being negative? I think not!!

32. Tia :) says

JJ you are exausting…I need everyone to be in agreement? You’re the one who constantly has to find something negative in everything…be happy for once.

33. JJ says

I’m originally from TO but now live in Ottawa. I have never known anyone who thought that Toronto was the capital of Canada!!! You sure you didn’t get that response from an American?

WTF – Tia – I find Niagara Falls tacky – in fact, a lot of people i know say the same thing…why must everything be in agreement with what you believe????

FYI – jokes and sarcasm do not read very effectively in text – unless you happen to be very skilled at it – in which case you are not and THAT is why your previous message was misread…Brilliance!!

Oops, it is next week, sorry DMITZ, and Sandra dear, haven’t forgotten about you, I think it is on the 28th? Oh well, sorry girls, I guess what they say is true, The Old Gray Mare ain’t what she used to be!!!!!!

35. Tia :) says

JJ- Wow…are you serious? it’s a joke…people from Toronto think Toronto should be the capital…i said Ottawa…can you read?

And niagara falls isnt Tacky? why the hell are you so negative??

36. JJ says

Ugh – Can’t stand Niagara Falls it’s so-o-o tacky!!
    Too touristy ! I’ve been to Niagara Falls a bunch of times but it’s been over 15 years now since I’ve last been there! Don’t plan on going any time soon!
    Niagara on the Lake is okay – kind of quaint – but again way too touristy!

Tia – do you actually think that the capital of Canada is Toronto???!! Why would you think that?

37. COLE says

Well you cant keep the mother from her baby but in this case the mother if is the real mother should beable to see her but not keep the child as she abused her mothering privilages by leaving her to die she should ahev stuck by the childs side like what angelina and brad are doing giving her the best life posible more then what her real mother has done for her just drop the fact you want your baby back!!!

38. 2teens3beans says

We went to Toronto and Niagara Falls… and also Niagara on the lake.
    My second time to Niagara – I love all those positive ions in the atmosphere there! And my first time to Toronto. Niagara was as hot as Florida, Toronto was nice and cool though which was a treat for me.

39. Tia :) says

JJ- please…Ottawa….unless you live in toronto…and then we know what you THINK might be the nations capital….

Deeds- Yes! they are a coffee shop….but like 2teens said they serve allllll kinds of stuff too 🙂 Here’s a website for ya! We have starbucks here too 🙂

2teens- HAHA! You’ll be a real canadian for sure ;). Now all you have to do is grab your timmys coffee and head out to a hockey game…then you’ll be all set 😉 Did you enjoy Toronto? Next time you come…go to Niagara sure you’ll enjoy it…i live near it…but it’s still beautiful every time i go 🙂

40. JJ says

Tim Horton’s – like other coffee shops – is a diabetics nighmare!!

Tia – I live in the nations’s capital city…that’s the only hint you get…let’s see if you learned anything in geography class!

YOu’re right – chill pills are soooo yesterday – how about taking some crystal meth ? Is that better?!

41. France says

I do not think this story is real. But in the future Brangelina, and mostly Angelina since she has to adopt ,alone and then allow her partner to adopt, because they are not married. She can encounter serious trouble along the way. They say they want 13 children, good luck to them.

42. 2teens3beans says

Tia, When I was in Toronto yes, I did notice they were on every corner. Next time I’m there I’ll call it Timmy’s, just like a native.
    Deeds, They served breakfast foods like bagels & muffins, and lunch foods of assorted soups & sandwiches on really good crusty bread. Much healthier than typical fast food like McDonalds (Mickey D’s).

43. Deeds says

Tia, is Timmys a coffee shop? Where I’m from you can’t swing a dead cat without hitting a Starbucks.

44. JJ says

JJ- Are you mental??? I can assure you , it’s warmer in Canada, than it is in Buffalo NY right now. Go to hell. And there is a Dunkin’ Donuts right around the corner from me…but why the hell do we go there when we can go to Tim Hortons?!?!?

Tia – You really don’t has the foggiest idea do you???!!!
    I A.M. CANADIAN – you dingbat!!!

I guess sarcasm doesn’t come across as effectively in text!!

Personally, I don’t drink coffee anything – so there is no need for me to visit coffee shops…but yes, I’m well aware of Tim Horten’s….and timbits.

Girl you need to take a chill pill!!

45. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Thanks Tia! I anticipate that Thanksgiving will be a lovely holiday. Kimora is going to help me make the pumpkin pies this year…being only two I’m not sure how much help she’ll be, but I think that it’ll be a neat tradition to start. Blessings to you all! 🙂

46. Tia :) says

Oriana, Kimora and Kariah’s Mommy, and all the other ladies in the U.S. – Have a lovely Thanksgiving Ladies!!! Eat lots!! haha!

47. Tia :) says

2teens3beans- You probably noticed when you were in Toronto, there is one on every corner and it’s pretty much a way of life in Canada…haha. We wake up, get ready for work and stop at Tim Hortons ( or as we call it Timmys) on the way to work. Im happy you like it so much…haha!! There are actually a few stores in Buffalo. Im suprised they havent brought it to the U.S. There is, honest to god, one on every block and shopping mall in canada. In my area i have 4 within 6 blocks!! haha!

Have a good night!

48. Pilar says

I’m directing this comment to the manager of this web site.

I’ve been away from this site for a while and should have followed my instincts and stayed away. Why in the world would you report this trash? You are no better than the ghouls at In Touch that exploited this poor family by offering them money to raise the debate and then printed it. Thank God there are lots of more reputable web sites than yours featuring celebrity babies, because this one isn’t worth a pot to piss in. You should be ashamed of yourself for stooping this low. I’m done. Gone.

49. Fly On The Wall says

Does anyone seriously believe that this so-called “birth mother”, who is probably nothing of the sort, has a snowball’s chance in hell of taking Z away from her parents? And by “parents” I mean Brad and Angelina, who are her parents now. The adoption was legal, valid, and most of all, final. It was a slow week for news in tabland and In Touch had nothing else to go with, so they made up this non-issue to splash all over their cover. They are taking flak from all directions over this and it’s just what they deserve. Next thing they will probably do is dig up Maddox’s birth mother from wherever she is and say she wants him back. Want to bet they won’t?

50. Fly On The Wall says

“How about this tabloid paying this “mother” to say she wants Zee back?”

According to JustJared, that is exactly what happened.

The grandmother brought Z to the orphanage as a baby and said that the birth mother was dead and she could no longer care for Z. She brought along three witnesses who confirmed that the birth mother was dead.

Absent a DNA test to prove a blood relationship, I am highly skeptical that this so-called “birth mother” is anything of the sort.

I think it is absolutely despicable for In Touch to take advantage of the grandmother’s desperate poverty and pay her for bringing this non-issue back up. The adoption was legal and binding and there is not a damn thing In Touch or any other anti-JP tabloid can do about it. Angelina owes nothing to the birth parents or to Z’s extended family. She is Z’s mother and Brad is Z’s father. End of story.

51. 2teens3beans says

Tia…. I LOVE Tim Hortons!!! I was in Toronto this summer and we went all the time! I wish we had Tim Hortons in the states. They should consider it… I’m sure they would be successful.
    Oriana, I’m from Florida so an Alaskan cruise would be pretty pricey for me.

Nicki, I have been worried about you! Glad you are okay!

Happy Thanksgiving to you my Dear and we will chat when you have the time!!!!!

53. Tia :) says

54. Nicki says

69. oriana ~I haven’t been around since the 3rd. (bad weekend that was.) I haven’t gone anyhwere, just haven’t been checking in here.
    If I don’t talk to you soon, let me wish you a Happy Thanksgiving now. Take care.

55. Marianne says

Even if this story is true, wasn’t that a bit late to come forward? When Zahara has lived with Angie and Brad for a long time? I hope nothing more happens in this case, Angie and Brad are her parents now. It would be cruel to Zahara to take her away now.

56. JJ says

Cruises suck!!

I spent 3 whole entire months living on a Greek island where I actually own a villa on and I go there every summer for vacation.

57. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Haha Oriana…you’re too kind…thanks, though. Tia I’ve been doing well. That’s really great that you got to spend time with your daughter on your days off. Aww..I know what you mean with the Santa pic scenario…my little ones are reluctant to be with anyone other than my husband, myself, or other family members.

Wow…cruises!! I’ve actually never been to Alaska, but our honeymoon was a Mediterranean cruise around the Grecian Isles- beautiful!

58. JJ says

God almighty Oriana – don’t come to Canada!!! People live in Igloos and they leave the elderly out on icebergs to live until they die and there are no Dunkin’ Donuts in Canada and everything the Canadians say ends in “eh????” and they pronounce “about” – “a-boot” and they have a Prime Minister not a President, they speak English not American and they believe in diversity not assimilation and they pronounce the letter Z – Zed not Zee and a chesterfield is a couch and it’s the second largest land mass in the world and THE BEST PART OF NORTH AMERICA!!!!

So please do not go to Canada!!

59. Tia :) says

Kimora and Kariah’s Mommy – I DID enjoy my days off! 🙂 I did a bit of christmas shopping, scared my daughter by having her pose with Santa for a picture ( not so good..haha) but other than that…it was pretty good…now back to work for me 🙁

How have you been?

#86, it is prob not that expensive from the West Coast, out of San Francisco, what part of the country do you live in my Dear? It is more exp than going to Canada though.

I watch that show Men in Trees, and must say I do like Alaska more from just watching that TV show! I don’t know if there really is a Elmo or not but it is gorgeous and if I was younger, I would want to go, as it is, Canada for me, in the Summer Time! Ha!

Elisha, I have a friend that went there on a cruise and said it was wonderful but I have never been! Too cold for me!!! I hope you have a wonderful time! Sound exciting!

63. Elisha says

Oriana~I get to go to Alaska the winter holidays. I’ve heard it was beautiful! Has anyone here ever been?

Well Hello There Miss Kimora’s Mommy, who sounds like you should be a Victoria Secret Model!!!! Having a quiet weekend, just got back from taking my doggie to get his nails clipped. $19.00!!! Outrageous! Beautiful day here in San Jose, you girls have a nice weekend! I will be like Tia, doing some Christmas shopping!

Wish I was in Atlanta though!!!!!

65. 2teens3beans says

#79 Um, that was Woody ALLEN… not Woody Harellson. And anyone who can picture a scenario of Brad sleeping with one of his adopted kids is a pretty twisted person.

66. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Ok, finally. Thanks Avery Delilah. You have a pretty name, too. Hey Oriana and Tia! How are things going for you? Tia I hope that you enjoyed your days off!

67. Jenna M. (UK) says

Just been thinking about this story and thought: What kind of mother could possibly abandon their child at all, even if she did think she would die? I don’t care what her circumstances were, for a mother to abandon her dying child is inexplcibly cold hearted. I mean why on earth would you want your baby daughter to live those last precious moment alone? Surely you’d want to hold her and be there until her last breath?

I don’t have any children yet but I just cannot fathom how anybody could do that. It is so, so horrible.

68. littlecutie says

Yeah I can see Brad being a creepy woody harrelson and sleeping with one of their adopted

69. JJ says

Oh Cathi – don’t be sad, it’s not a good-bye!
    Just an affirmation…! Weekends are always busier for me which means not as much time to post, so I had to keep you folks tied over with my “novel” until next week…enjoy;)

70. Um... says

Damn, that woman looks related to her though, I love Bradgelina…sorry haters…but Zahara needs to stay with them, they love her to death.

71. Cathi says

winnie, i feel for the bio mother too. i feel that she should never have custody of zahara again. yes, the reason she can’t have her daughter is because she can’t feed her. that is obvious and has already been established. if you can’t provide basic human needs for your child, you should not be a parent. sorry if it sounds cold, but that’s the way it is. i agree that this woman is a victim of her country’s inability to provide for it’s citizens. it is sad but pity should never be a reason to grant custody to someone.

looking at that picture, she looks like a kid. maybe angie and brad should adopt her, too.

72. Cathi says

yes jj…i find your point of view rude but it is honest. when i was reading your insulting book….um entry that is…..i was kinda sad cause it sounded like a good-bye. i guess every blog site needs it’s psycho, and you are it for this one.

73. winnie says

Dear Webmistress,

I read JJ’s entry, does she repesent the babyrazzi site? Are JJ’s attacks on other posters acceptable to you?

Who is she, (i’m guessing) to criticize how anyone runs their house or feeds their family?

74. winnie says

I’d like to know about all the women in the good ol USA who abandon their children and then want them back ?

Anybody seen “Losing Isaiah”, if you haven’t, a black drug addict woman leaves her baby in a garbage dumpster, and the baby is adopted by a white social worker.

The birth mother never signed away the baby. The social worker did everything humanly possible to ensure a legal adoption, but because the birth mother never signed away her parental rights, the court allowed her to regain custody.

It seems everybody talks about how AJ’s adoption is legal, but do they ever stop to think about a frightened young woman who has no money or resources, no family who can help her, and who probably doesn’t read or write. For that matter, the grandmother who gave her up for adoption probably doesn’t read or write either. Both of these women were in the unenviable position of easily being manipulated by the government, the adoption agency, and AJ herself.

I feel for the Bio mother, the only reason yor child isn’t with you is because you’re too poor to feed her. Just something to think about.

Don’t call me a hater, childish, or ignorant.

I am starting to worry somewhat about where is Nicki? I hope things are okay with her! I don’t remember her saying she was going away or anything?

76. Mellynn says

What? A carbon copy message from Psycho-poster herself? Say it ain’t so!!! Look who knows how to use cut and paste…what a BIG GIRL you are!!!!

77. JJ says

I’d like to thank the Babyrazzi Academy for making this the best comedic trip I’ve ever experienced with on-line blogging.

I want to also thank you ladies for the highly entertaining responses I have received from all of you.

Thanks for all your amusing verbal diatribe and your pathetic commentary reminiscent of The Stepford Wives.

I am also very honoured to have had your undivided attention and for keeping those comments coming along regularly with great zeal and enthusiasm even though you all had other things to do with your time like feed your children McDonalds and tend to your household chores of watching daytime television and let us not forget the cooking of those highly processed and artificial meals.

Thanks to those extra “special” women – you know who you are – that took the time to respond daily to my individual comments. Rock on!! You ladies are a blessing in disguise. I relished every bit of it. In fact, you were so intent on getting your 2 cents in that you wouldn’t even stop to use spell check…you just rambled on incessantly and with great idiocy…loved it!!! So highly entertaining.

Many of you probably have children and the rest probably wish to have children or can’t wait to have children…but with children comes plenty of responsibility. Something which many of you proved to me you have been failing to achieve as a result of your blogging obsession.

Just remember one thing…current moms and moms-to-be…you are seriously lacking something in your lives if you are spending oodles of your time leaving comments on celebrity blogs instead of watching over your children.

Shame on you!! That time you could have spent with your children will never return. But I thank you for spending that time with me instead. Gosh, I feel so darn lucky to have earned so much of your time and attention from you generous folks who don’t even know me.

I certainly challenged the status quo on this blog.
    Why? you may ask. Because I don’t fall into your Stepford Wife mold. Nor do I drool and gush and swoon at the sight of a celeb’s kid. And I certainly don’t worship these people because that is what they are : PEOPLE…not gods or deities or the king or queen….just people who make a disgusting amount of money to sell you their image. They are a product – and you all buy into it.

You eat it all up up with a spoon. Every last drop…!!!

Thank you Babyrazzi Academy for creating an on-line celebrity out of me!!!

God bless 😉

78. Van says

The lady does look like Zahara but i dont think Brad and Ange have anything to worry about. They would never let anyone take Z away.

79. mayra sanchez says

80. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Sorry, JJ. I really don’t respect your opinions or comments…so…I’ll speak Spanish if I want to!! 🙂 I’m not being rude, as you say…You have a lot of nerve to call me rude when your comments have long since passed from rude into despicable- not to mention your grand ignorance.

I happen to not be latina, but I still speak Spanish. I’m what one would call culturally literate. And you can bet that Zahara will NOT return to her biological mother when she is older and understands…not saying she won’t ever meet her (if she’s alive), but it’s ridiculous to think that she will prefer her over Angie.

Speaking from experience, I was adopted from foster care…and my adopted mother and daddy are my REAL ifs, ands, or buts.

81. cherokee says

JJ..first of all my name has nothing to do with a car…it is my heritage. Go right ahead and say what you will….it truly does not bother me. As for your mean hearted comments…as I have said before you seriously need some professional help.

82. cheetah says

even if she thought the baby was going to die, a REAL good mother would stayed with the baby until it was dead! You dont leave your child allone to die.

It sounds like a horror to me iff tis woman would have another baby or have this one back! she should be in jail for abandoning a hungry child.

No matter who adopted that womans child, i know its beter of than to be with her.

I hope for angie that this is another fals claim.

83. Jenna M. (UK) says

This is awful – if its true. The woman certainly does look a lot like her. It would be completely wrong fo anybody to snatch Zahara away from the only mother and father and siblings she has ever known and thrust her back into a world of extreme poverty, disease and conflic. I mean I’m pretty sure that if the worst came to the worst Angelina and brad would obviously give Zahara more than enough money to live the rest of her life in luxury, but she would still be surrounded by the worst of it every single day. Luckily though, I think this story is fake and if not I still don’t think there is any chance of Zahara having to be taken back.

#33 – No Zahara doesn’t have AIDS, she wouldn’t be allowed to be adopted into America if she had.

JJ – You are a nasty bitter little woman.

I don’t think that she should have to Give Zee back!
    I know that this is heartbreaking for her!
    I wonder why people do that? They see that their kid(if it is her child) is doing good, and then BAM, they just want their kid back!
    Is it jealously
    Is it selfishiness?
    Why would you want to take a child..away from LIVING A GOOD life..into DARKNESS! You are not sure, where your fnext meal is coming from! That is stupid!

I hope that she keeps, ZAHARA!

85. Jesss says

JJ its not difficult to comprehend some of what the spanish ladies are talking about. In one I think they said you need much mental help. lol. so TRUE. you do. anyone that can be that vindictive to actors that you don’t even know must be in need of serious mental help.

86. mayra sanchez says

si mas no recuerdo,no es la primera vez,que salen con esas estupideces,recien cuando angie,adopto a zahara,una mujer etiope,que vivia en LONDRES,tambien reclamo,que ella,era la madre de la bebe.
    talvez,in touch quizo poner de nuevo,a rodar esta cruel noticia

87. Amanda says

Eh this story is a bunch of crap. I wouldnt even worry about it. Angie would never give up that lil girl anyway. She is what is best for her and thats the bottom line. I don’t care for Angie or Brad but they are good to those kids. So what if they move around. Army kids do all the time and they are fine! Poeple are too up in everyone’s parenting skills. Who are we to say what they should be doing?

88. dori says

Cathi #32Try to consider tat the woman doesn’t live in the USA and where she comes from maybe a dying child is a curse or religeous sign people all over the world do not think like us. It’s not that simple. I’m not saying she’s right but try to understand that her circumstances maybe beyond our way of thinking.

89. dori says

I read another article on the news online and it said this whole thing is made up nonsense. But if thats true how is there this picture???? The girl does look like Zahara a lot but it could an aunt…. sister to the birth mother. I read the mother is in reality quite dead…. but there is an aunt. They are probably hoping to cash in realizing the wealth of Brad and Angie.
    This is an adoptive parents nightmare. I have adopted kids and thought if anyone ever showed up to claim them I would take my children and disappear . The courts infortunately favor the birthmother every time. There were a couple of instances where children were taken away from adoptive parents. This is a very scarry thing for Brad and Angie if it is, in fact true.

90. JJ says

This sort of thing happens all the time…bio-moms wanting their children back after the child has been adopted…it’s not a big deal…or perhaps people are making it a big deal because of the celebrity in question…guaranteed that Zahara will return back to her mother when she becomes older and understands the situation better…

Hispaniola chicks…don’t you know it is rude to speak in another language when there are other English speaking people around who do not comprehend? This is an English language blog, n’est pas?

DeeDee – you are DumDum!!

Cherokee are you a jeep or an aboriginal? Just wondering…?

91. Denise says

Seriously! I don’t care for AJ but giving a child back to a woman that can’t take care of her would be ludicrous. If she is indeed Z’s mom then she should want her child to have the very best that life can offer and taking her out of a life like she’s grown used to (three meals a day) and placing her into a life that which she came from…well just weigh it. There is no balance. If any of this is true to start with. I think she should have visitation and Z should get to know her and when she’s older she can decide what she wants to do about it.

92. Melissa says

A woman who can throw their child away shouldn’t be calling themselves a mother at all. She’s only in it for the money. She should be counting her blessings that Zahara is going to live a secure life with everything she’ll ever want and need. This story is just sad and quite disturbing how a family could be torn apart so easily.

93. essie says

How about this tabloid paying this “mother” to say she wants Zee back? That’s what it sounds like to me. The government of Ethiopia has said this is all a lie and the adoption is legal and binding. End of story!!!

94. just wondering says

Does Z have aids? Is she infected already?
    This is horrible. I don’t like Angelina Jolie but no one deserves this!!!

95. Cathi says

“i thought the baby was going to die…so i ran away.”

#23 unknown–right is right? you think this woman deserves her child back (if she even is the bio mother, which i doubt) after she abandoned her? she flat out said that she ran away cause she thought her child was dying. she did not stay with her suffering near death baby and yet you think she deserves another chance. another chance to kill innocent zahara. you are the sick one. maybe you hate angelina and brad..fine, but that baby would not be better off with her biological mother.

96. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

De acuerdo…la mayoria de todos los articulos solo son para publicidad. Creo que no podria llevarla a Etiopia de nuevo…y si claramente JJ es cruel….necesita mucha ayuda mental.

Finalmente alguien mas que habla espanol en este sitio!

DeeDee I hope you come back on here and answer, because I love DeAnna Pappas!!

97. mayra sanchez says

en esta revista la mayoria de todos los articulos que salen son falsos,esta senora es una oportunista,y a quien dice que la bebe sea llevada a etiopia de nuevo,son personas bastantes crueles,las invito a ir de viaje a este pais,para que vean la realidad de cerca

98. Cristian says

Clare that is the most stupiest comment ever made. Why would she grow up and have an affair with Brad he’s not all that by the time she grows up Brad will be old and wrinkle who would want him but another old wrinkle prum.

99. letibe says

I can’ t stand Angelina Jolie, but I hope this is a fake story because it sure would suck for the poor kid.
    Please, don’t pay attention to the stupid comments JJ makes. That is what JJ wants is people to commet on her silly ass.

100. Clare says

I never believe what these tabloids say but that woman does look like Z. Since Ihave never approved of Angelina’s aprenting style a.k.a pimp your kids. I will recommend that the child is returned and Angelina sends money if she wants to help. Z is going to have a messed life and an affair with Brad anyway.

101. unknown says

Sorry there will be many many people who will assist this woman with legal fees to regain her daughter if this turns out to be true. Skankalina had to get caught sometime buying babies. Right is right it is the woman’s child despite all the riches and fame and bs that surrounds Pittiful and his ho!

102. Deeds says

I guess AJ should have kept her mouth shut when she gave Madonna unsolicted advice on how she should let her adopted son have ties with his dad. You are right #17, sometimes things to come back to bit you in the butt! Let’s hope this isn’t one of those times.

103. Grip says

You know, In Touch is NOT the most newsworthy source… I have a friend who is an international affairs expert, works in the UN. He said it would be virtually impossible for a parent in Ethiopia to know who adopted their child…there is no “freedom of information act” there…. so it’s not a given that this IS her child.

Let’s not forget this little girl was near death when she was adopted. So thank God she was adopted by a weatlhy family who could have her nursed back to health.

There is no “giving her back” there is not a court in the US that would EVER send a child back to Ethiopia esp when her parent are as wealthy as Angie & Brad… let’s be realistic.

If it is her mother, it is a sad story all around.

104. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Okay random question…#13 DeeDee…is your real name DeAnna? As in DeAnna Pappas on this season of The Bachelor?

105. cherokee says

JJ……I can’t believe you would wish something so bad on someone else…no matter who they are. Just remember whatever bad you do in life comes back to you ten fold

106. ink says

I think zahara mother from ethiopia she need money from angelina .oh poor angelina becareful dont adopt anymore otherwise people will use you .iam your side dont give them your zahara because in ethiopia tomuch fighting

107. Lisa says

I have worked with many immigrant women from Africa, especially Somalia and Ethiopia, and many of them resemble the young woman in the photo, the shape of the face and eyes. I doubt she is the real mother.

108. Lauren says

That’s horrible. Angelina has had Zahara for almost 2 years and now this story comes up. I hope they can work it out.

109. 2teens3beans says

I read the whole article. They don’t wan’t Zahara back for good, they just want to see her for a visit. They do have her best interests at heart I think.

110. kimmy says

Why? So she can go back to her aids infested, lack of food, poor life? I can understand the love her mom has for her, but I mean c’mon. To take her from what she knows right now would be not only a culture shock, but incredibly cruel.

I have to say I go along with Angie on this one. She may very well have been lied too about Zahara being an orphan. She has raised her and loves her dearly, I think the basis for this now is money related and only money related.

I do see the resemblance and I think this young girl is definately the birth mother, they look amazingly alike to me, especially the eyes, the facial expression and altogether, they do look like they are related.

However, Angie is the Mother, in every sense of the word! Just giving birth to a child doesn’t make you a parent, it is the love, caring and nuturing. I wish Angie 100% success in this and it could get messy but I don’t think so.

112. LISA CREGAN says