Thalía & Tommy Mottola Present Their Daughter

Tommy Mottola

Thalia and Tommy Mottola posed for Hola! magazine with their daughter Sabrina Sakaë.

Hola! magazine

Comments

1. echo says

Thalia is so freakin gorgeous, but its obvious she had some plastic surgeries. Well, the baby is not like Angelinas&Bradds cuties, but still…healthy

2. belinda says

I am sorry to say but why does that child look like a troll!? She is not cute but at least she is healthy and loved.

3. STEPAHNIE DUGAL says

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW I THINK UR BABY IS ADORABLE.THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TALKIN BAD ABOUT UR BABY ARE JUST DUMD BEKUZ THEY ARE MESSIN WIT A BABY THAT DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING…AND BY THE WAY BOTH OF U AND TOMMY LOOK GREAT….CONGRATS UR BABYGURL IS BEATIFUL=]

4. IVETTE DUGAL says

I THINK SHES A CUTE BABY ALL OF U PEOPLE TALKING BAD I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR U CUZ U HAVE NO LIFE IF UR TALKING ABOUT BABY WAI AND C WHEN U HAVE UR OWN UR IMATURE AND DUMB

5. wilson says

I read a few of this comments.. mostly brainless,could have been written by someone superficially beautiful but mentally challenged… poor people living in this beautiful world…..

6. rosie says

yo pienso que la nina de thalia no es su hija tiene mucha edad la nina en la foto para ser una nina recien nacida porque nacio casi cuando nacio la de salma para mi que no es su hija

7. REEM says

THALIA congratulation hunni ….
    also I wana congratulate Tommy …
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwuh
    luv luv luv
    xoxo

8. Helena says

All they are amazing but I want to say one thing-Tommy is really the most great man-beautiful,powerful,talanted and charming man!And thats not my opinion-thats the true!

9. ANREA says

Sabrina is not a garber baby at all,, but still cute and her parents are so lucky to have a healthy little angel,, in my opion most babies aren’t that cute when they are born until they turn 8 month,, well, in my case my son was beautiful since day 0ne, and now that he is four still so handsome.. but the botton line here , it is that he couldn’t get pregnat and tried a lot , she’s been married for seven year until it happened so she is a very wanted child , she said she wants more babies but will wait two years,, yeah sure ,,,like if husban were young, he is turning 60 soon,, come one! to be honest with you guys it seems that she will be thalia’s only child,.she is prety she could have married with somebody younger/

10. no comment says

I think all babies are cute in their own way

but for being thalias baby I expected her to be way much cuter

Funny mottola doesnt look that bad..did thalia discover the knife early…Mariah is sooo freaking lucky TO BE OF THIS OLD CONTROLIING PEVERT!..how the heck does thalia live with such a controlling freak..the money must make up for the small cajones and horrible personality..poor baby girl born into a dysfunctional household…looks would have helped break her free..ahha

12. Corie says

The Baby is the face of her father because I now Thalia Since she was a kid and Sabrina Is her father’s girl.

13. sofimimi says

well, my first reaction was that the baby isn’t that cute! sorry, but i think Thalia is so pretty i thought she would have a cuter baby!! BUT she migh change as she gets older, my oldest daughter was not cute at all at birth, and at about 2 months old she started to look adorable!! so we’ll see….

not all babies are cute..the parents know it, you know…

It takes a biger perosn to be truthful as long as you dont tell it the baby’s face ..

Try denying a hurricna when you live in the gulf coast..and it will sweep you away, thats denail alright

15. littlecutie says

I wander how Mariah and Tommy’s baby would have looked..proly like a retarded conehead..lol Anyways…cute lil family but I think its gross when old men have babies.

16. myrna says

lol…..don’t be fooled….the baby nose is taken after her mommy……her mommy had nose surgery…Thalia was not born with that nose…!!!

17. dori says

Mariah Carey was married to him wasn’t she? He’s a big exec at Sony Productions. And the baby……..cute troll ok i’ll go along with that one.

18. Amanda says

I have no clue who they are but they baby is a cutie pie!

Takes a real big person to make cracks at a baby. How do you live with yourselves?

19. 2teens3beans says

My kids were both baldies. Hopefully this little one will grow into her nose, I do think she is cute though.

20. Cathi says

the baby has a cute face but the matching father/daughter hair needs to go.

mi,,apoc…i never saw any babies with hair in my family. they were ALL baldies!

21. Lauren says

I think they make a nice looking family. Little Sabrina was born with a headful of hair. Very cute. 😀

22. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Felicitaciones! Sabrina es una bebe tan linda. Que Dios les bendiga…awww..que bueno…