Britney's Boys With Kevin's Mother

Britney Spears

Britney Spears‘ sons — Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 14 months — were snapped looking very happy with their grandmother, Kevin Federline’s mom.

Life & Style via Source

Comments

1. kelly says

i totally agree, jayden does look slow or like most of you said,he look’s like something is wrong with him. but, then again look how troubled brit is. i beleive your children feed off of that. they never had a bonding time with there mom. sean did more so then jayden. i don’t think either child is cute at all. i hate saying that, kevin recently said she would drink while pregnant and breast feed while she was drinking and drugging. that is a total shame. kid’s are so precious, some women can’t even conceive. brit seem’s to be fertile. and neglect’s and has harmed her children in many aspect’s. now pregnant again???? i hope that is a rumour. both boy’s are already seeing a shrink and having dental work done. i cannot beleive it when i saw sean closeup and he was laughing. his teeth are horrible, yellow and brown. jayden was asleep so, i did not see his. kevin is looking into veneer’s……. they will get a second set of teeth. hopefully. those boy’s are scared emotionally for life. i sure hope brit wake’s up soon before it is to late. those boy’s love there dad. they laugh and alway’s look happy when they are with there dad. it is a treat to see all 3 of them together. i am glad shar spend’s time with kev and the 2 boy’s and his kid’s with shar. brit can rott in hell. i hope she has supervised visit’s until they are 18. she is a disgrace.

She makes me sick parking in Handicapped Spaces over and over again! She just doesn’t care, no respect for anything or anyone, not even herself!

3. Samantha says

Little Jayden does not have anything from Brit drinking while pregnant and his eyes do NOT look far apart, they look normal along with his skin tone..go look again. it looks just the same a Sean’s.one eye is just puffed up and swollen from a little pink eye or a cold,in case you didnt realize!!! But anyways yes it is nice to see the boys laughing and have a good time.

Tia, we have Snickers, and Milky Way ice cream but no Mars! Haven’t seen it for a few years now, I have friends that have looked in several states, Ind., Ala, Hawaii, Tenn. Ky, Ohio, and none in Ca. I don’t get it, Mars bars were very popular, my favorite, my son found some when he went to Vancouver but they didn’t have the nuts in them. Guess I will have to come to Canada to see you just to get my Mars bars! Ha!

5. Tia :) says

Oriana, its so weird they dont sell any in the U.S. They’re everywhere here…even Mars Bar Ice Cream!!!

Tia, wish I had a Mars bar!!!! dori, have you seen any in Chicago? I think they have quit selling them in the U.S.!

dori, doing Christmas shopping today! My cats are two male, Tabbies, one is 14 pounds! Ha! Then I have a Russian Blue, Kiwi is her name, she smacks the two males around! All were adopted and so was Ozzy! Chicago a little wee too cold for me hon!!!!!!!! I lived in Kansas City once for five years, loved it!!!!! Many happy memories there!

Thank you Jenna, I see where people over there are wearing coats a lot so it must be cold too where you are! Stay warm!!!!

Well, next week Cooking time for us in the U.S. And then feeling miserable from being too stuffed!

Have a nice weekend ladies!!!!!!!!!

8. dori says

O lol lol Oh would I love to live in San Jose I am a midwesterner … Chicago suburbs…I have 3 cats too! Love cats!Hope you have a wonderful weekend, sweet girl…..

9. Jenna M. (UK) says

Oriana, your postivity is very inspirational. And I loved what you said about getting better or getting bitter, its very true! My great-uncle never let losing his leg get him down but unfortunately he passed away a few years ago from different health issues.

That should be fun seeing your sister for Thanksgiving! The casserole definitely sounds nice (I love casserole)!

10. Tia :) says

Oriana- Thats good you loved the casserole! Im glad!! My Allie is a funny one….she was ok on Halloween…but she freaks right out when she is near Santa. Poor girl!

Have a good day darling!

i love brits babys lol little jayden james has pink eye but i kno for sure brit loves them and sean preston is getting so big

Tia, I knew you had some days off darling and hoped you would be getting some rest and having fun! I appreciate you so much!!!!!! I hope it isn’t too cold up there! Is Alyssa scared of Santa or is she excited when she sees him? I am going to go shopping tomorrow too! You have a good evening!!!!

By the way, tried to meatball casserole and loved it!

13. Tia :) says

Oriana my dear….i was reading the last few posts…wow. You are an amazing person! I had no idea. I remember you telling me you were in a wheelchair…i just never knew why. Anyways, im happy we always chat and share a bond…it’s an honor to chat with you my dear!!! Big hugs!

ps. How have you been? Iv been busy on my few days off…early christmas shopping ;)!

dori, Please move next door to me! There is a house vacant! You would like it here in San Jose, but you would have to put up with me yelling for my cats and for Ozzy at the top of my voice! Hopefully you wouldn’t call 911 and report me! Ha!

15. dori says

Big hugs to you Orianan you are quite a woman and I’m proud to know you even a little bit. You make me feel like I should count my blessings and not sweat the small stuff.
    I am humbled. Happy evening to you too.

Hi Cathi, Sandy (sister) is trying out your recipe tonight! She likes chicken, I did the meatballs, very easy and delish! Thank you, you are a sweet girl! I am getting my tummy ready for a good dinner! Ha!

17. Cathi says

sean looks so much healthier than jayden. little jayden looks like he has a bad cold as well as the pink eye. his skin color is not good. but they are HAPPY and smiling and that is a really good thing.

oriana, you are an inspiration. happy cooking with your sister!

dori, I am sending big Pink Hugs your way today! Thank you my Dear!!!!! It has been a struggle at times, but I have to look at it like everything happens for a reason. I don’t know that reason yet but I have to have Faith.

I am so thankful that I have one good leg and a foot to stand on, that is something we all take for granted.

I know most of us, we think we may die of a heart attack, in a car wreck or even a plane crash, but we never think we will have a leg amputated. It just doesn’t occur to people.

That is why I am so against the war in Iraq, too many young people coming home with legs and arms missing, blind, and disabled. Too young and their lives will never be the same. It is heartbreaking to me, I am almost 60, March 4th, and I have it difficult sometimes, but for the young men and women, it is just so terrible!

Again dori, thank you and you have a nice evening!

19. dori says

Oriana I have to give you a lot of credit You are very upbeat and I had no idea of your situation. I am sorry for whatever happened to you but it seems you are handling yourself very well. That takes guts. I have a new respect for you.

Hi Jenna, thank you for the very sweet comment! I am sorry about your Uncle, I hope he is doing well. I do feel sad sometimes and miss dancing but I have a lot to be grateful for!

I made a choice, to even get better, or get bitter, I chose to be thankful and try to do the best I can, thankfully, I have a good support system and my husband has been so helpful to me and understanding.

Thanksgiving is next Thursday and is usually on the same day each year. Tons of cooking for me to do. My sister is here and it is the first time in 25 years we have been together for the holidays so that will be worth celebrating alone.

You have a nice evening and I always enjoy reading your posts and chatting with you.

21. sharri says

all I can say is they are the cutest little boys. Thats the first time I have seen Jayden laugh.

22. amy says

The little one looks exactly like the caymen on Diego, the one with the eye infection? Poor little guy. I think he is NOT slow, he’s just a baby with pink eye. Those boys are sooo cute.

23. D'Anna says

Pink eye DOES NOT cause your eyes to look far apart and make you look like your momma drank too much when she was pregnant.

Medical lesson Fetal alcohol syndrome does not mean the same thing as pink eye, even though he may have BOTH.

24. Melissa R says

Does this look like Jayden has “Down’s Syndrome” to anyone else here???? I hope that is not the case. It is so nice to see them very happy.

25. Grip says

I read on another site that Jayden has pink eye in this picture.

Poor kids. I hope they will be ok in the long run.

26. onatear says

Wow, it makes my day to see these little guys looking so happy. And, let’s lay off the “fetal alcohol syndrome” thing, okay? It’s not very respectful to this little guy, or to any of the kids who have it. Thanks.

27. Jenna M. (UK) says

Wow! I’ve never seen these boys look so happy!

Oriana, I didn’t get a chance to reply to you on the D.J. Tanner thread before it disappeared. I knew you were in a wheelchair but I didn’t know why. My great-uncle actually lost his leg the same year as you to a blood clot as well! I was sorry to hear about your health problems anyway but you seem very positive and upbeat so I’m assuming everything’s fine!

No we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving here at all. What date is it? I don’t even know whether its the same day every year or whether it changes lol. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and keep well over the holiday anyway!

28. Hmmm says

Lets see they look happy Why because there is only 1 camera there taking their picture instead of 30 guys screaming and taking pictures of them. Of course they look happy it doesn’t take a brain to understand that the paps are scary to young children and this was a staged photo by a photographer.

29. Lauren says

Finally, a picture of those precious boys looking happier. It’s just at their expense of not having their mother around. Ouch! Little Jayden has pink eye?! That must be so painful.

30. Mellynn says

Hey, it’s a post about Britney…where’s Black Vermin? Black Vomit? Booger Calls? Where is she?

I feel sorry for the little tyke, pink eye is very painful and it can go thru the whole family too! I am sick of Britney, I would be happy if I never saw another picture of her!

32. JJ says

You’re probably right in making that assumption about small fry…you are also correct in saying that BS is a “crack ho”!!

33. Mellynn says

Well, JJ, if Small Fry *does* look slow, it’s probably something his crack ho momma ingested during her pregnancy.

34. Tia :) says

Jayden has PINK EYE. I knew this picture was going to be posted and people were going to start saying something. Leave these poor babies alone. WM…shame on you! you could have picked another picture!!!!

35. ashlynn says

Honestly, the younger one has to have fetal alcohol or a have to admit, the younger one doesn’t “look right”…she kept HIM out of the public eye for over 9 months, maybe this is the reason why!!