Britney Spears Revealed Diaper Secrets To Heidi Klum!

Heidi Klum

This made me giggle! I thought it was cute…in a bewildering sort of way! 🙂 Did Heidi really think that you held together disposable diapers with a string?

Us magazine reports:

Mother of the Year, she’s not.

But apparently Britney Spears knows a thing or two when it comes to diaper duty.

In an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Tuesday, Project Runway hostess Heidi Klum said Spears taught her the proper way to put on a diaper.

Klum, 34, got the tips after Spears showed up uninvited to her Halloween bash at L.A.’s Green Door lounge.

“We were talking about babies and diapers and she explained to me a lot of things about diapers I that didn’t know,” Klum told DeGeneres.

“You know these sticky things on the side? I never knew that they were there. To close them in the front, I was always putting string around. I had no idea,” Klum said.

“It’s very clever,” she added. “I learned a lot of things.”

Klum also opened up about her two-year marriage to Seal.

Mentioning how Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman have “Naked Sundays” — a weekly tradition in which they doff their duds — Klum joked, “I might have to copy her and do that. I’ll do ‘Seal and Heidi’s Naked Sunday.'”

Gotta love Heidi!

Below Heidi was snapped pushing Leni and Henry on the tire swing Saturday. Leni got a cute haircut!

Heidi Klum

And giving Johan a push in the swing. Cute!

Heidi Klum

Source & Source

1. Zbella says

It won’t let you post the word D i A p E r on this site – a baby site. Go ahead, try it, and your comment will be awaiting moderation. 🙂

2. Yari says

ohhh dayyuummm….henry is growin fast, he looks older than leni, hes going to be lik mommy n papi

3. Cathi says

newsflash: heidi klum is bad at comedy! heidi, you better stick to hosting project runway and modeling.

Hiedi is HIlarious and her children all 3 are just beautiful!!

Britney has not been found ot be a bad mother, she is simply in contempt of court..
    If anyon eof us had the camera prying and being shove under our skirts, thing will be revealed that will make your children and husban even disgusted…

I have no sympathy for CELEBS, but for some strange reason I do FEEL sorry for Britney. I would want to have emotional and pyschological issues and have , a godl digging husband, the whole world and media try to push me of the edge..thats darn sick!!

5. myrna says

well….i can truly say that i love this side of henry much better…at least i don’t see his mouth hangind …lol!!!

6. JJ says

What is so wrong if Heidi praises the virtues her husband has??? If her husband has a nice package – kudos to her!! I know exactly what she is taking about…ahem 🙂

7. zoey says

I totally saw this as her being sarcastic as well. You can tell that Heidi thinks Brit isn’t the brightest bulb on the tree. And she was trying to be funny about the incident. Proving her point once again, that no one has anything in common with Britney or her advice. Poor soul.

8. sharri says

why is it we hardly see any pictures of Johan. The few distant ones I saw showed he was very cute…but they are far and few in between.

9. princess says

I love Heidi she is such a beautiful person inside and out. She has a beautiful family and I wish her the best.

10. amy says

I really find it hard to believe that she didn’t know how a diaper goes on. Maybe she was just trying to help Britney out?

11. Janey says

I can’t believe that for all the dumb people in this business one can attack Heidi who seems like a really beautiful, enterprising and inteliigent woman. How can someone make draw an opinion out of a mere quote of a whole interview. I fyou watched this interview and Oprah’s show which she did you would fully appreciate how clever and enterpreneual this woman is. She is focused and knows what she wants from life and goes out and gets it. And she in an excellent mother and wife.

12. Sandra says

I think Heidi is adorable! I love her accent! Seems like they have a very loving family started!

13. Rhonda says

I can’t post either! Hey, I don’t use foul language, put links in, or what not.
    Webmistress, your site is beginning to lose any appeal.

14. Blair says

Aw, I love these 2 kids! So sweet! Leni’s haircut looks cute…haha….from the back anyways….almost a little bob…

15. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Ohh! That was a joke? Well that clears things up. I was really appalled….I even have memories of changing one of my foster sister’s diapers before I went to kindergarten, and I figured out those “sticky things on the side”. Good to know!

16. 2teens3beans says

Wow, Henry looks bigger than his big sister. He sure is growing while Leni is a petite little thing.

I didn’t think Heidi was as dumb as she has been revealing lately! She is beautiful but not that smart to me! She appears to be a good mother and I think this is a happy family. I have no interest in knowing any more about her sex life!!!!!!

18. Mellynn says

Why is this woman obessed with telling us everything she thinks/does? It seems that lately, she just can’t shut up!!

She has cute kids; I hope they never hear about how she fell in love with her husband’s package first. Ugh!!