Pictures From Christina Aguilera's Boring & Oh So Typical Baby Shower!

Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

Hmmm….looks like quite the extravagent and fun baby shower…..but drag queens? Where does that fit in?

Comments

Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your favourite reason appeared to be at the net the easiest thing to take into accout of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst other people consider issues that they plainly don’t recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

2. COLE says

What the…… This dont look like a baby shower it looks more like a piss up for the adults too bad christina cant drink bet thats killing her!!!!

3. Rivka says

All that make-up and the red dress does not flatter her, at least not in that picture. I would love to have seen her with a more natural look; she is so beautiful.

I love Asian decorations and traditions, but she made it so tacky with the drag queens. =/

4. Deenah says

To the baby showers I have been to they lokk fun and exciting trust me they probably are maybe because she is a celeb.

5. Jenna M. (UK) says

The woman on the far right of the top pic is either Cher or Pete Burns…

Anyway, looks like a fun shower!

6. Cathi says

oh no.. i didn’t realize they were drag queens until i read the posts…haha. i just thought they were women like christina, who wear way too much makeup. yea, the makeup is so bad. way over the top.

7. celine says

ummm, they fit in this world. and they fit in with the fact that they are fun. what is it really ppl can’t get?

8. daisy says

Weird. Guess the drag queens are her friends?

I agree, she is way too pretty for all that make-up.

And Gwen?? I think she is so pretty and so classy.

9. fee says

Christina has always liked Japanese themed things. I think her wedding or her rehearsal dinner had an entire Japanese theme. That might have something to do with it.

10. Amanda says

I don’t understand all the make up either. I mean she is beautiful, what is she hiding? I think she will make a really good mother. Her husband seems really great too!

As for the shower, I think its all for the press! At least she is having fun! I wonder when she is due exactly?

11. dori says

Welll, these are celebs I guess we expect things to be very unusual. Good luck to them and yes Gwen looks stunning as usual.

12. Just me says

I think Christina would be really beautiful without all that makeup and a new wardrobe. I appreciate taht she is proud of her body, but I can’ see how those tight clothes are comfortable now!