Gwen, Gavin & Kingston Out & About

Gwen Stefani

Gwen, Gavin and Kingston, 17 months, were snapped taking a stroll in Sherman Oaks, CA. They were shopping for a shower gift for Christina Aguilera.

Comments

1. leah says

oh my god! JJ is like SO FUNNY!!! and like what you said about the people starving in this world is so true!

2. Miranda says

JJ has visited “her boring clan” like 10 times now. She must think it’s interesting! You sound like a 10 year old little angry kid, grow up!

3. Grip says

You know, this family seems comfortable with their celebrity – I guess that is a good thing. They do seem to be happy.

4. 2teens3beans says

#15 comparing other babies to Suri for size won’t work because she not an “average” sized baby, she is very big for her age. She obviously takes after her Amazon mom not her gnome dad – thank God! LOL
    Kingston seems about right to me size wise.

5. Jordyn says

This family always looks so genuinely happy! I think Im too old to be a fan, but I love how she lights up with her family by her side!

6. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Hey Tia! I’m doing well…I just noticed that you hadn’t been on this site for a few days….totally understand about the busyness, though. Hope you have good days off!

7. JJ says

Hi Aniseed – how are you?? Trolls are cute, don’t you think?They remind me of little babies!!

Dori – did you find Nemo yet?

8. dori says

What a great family ….kingston sure is a cutie.
    Please ignore JJ maybe then she’ll go away. She just comments to start fights she has nothing of any value to contribute here.

9. Tia :) says

JJ- I deal with the human body and it’s functions dalily. Cathi is right…sometimes they’re just interesting to read about…if you dont like it, them why bother coming to this site and commenting?

10. Cathi says

i agree with you on that point, jj. we are all human and celebs and their children are no better than the rest of us. but they are interesting to read about!! 🙂

11. Deenah says

That is so nice I wonder how many celebs know Christina does Nicole Richie know Christina?That would be cool if they both gave baby shower gifts to each other and If JLo knew them that would be cool too they could have a triple joint baby shower.

12. cherokee says

JJ I am concerned about you. Your statements sound full of anger. You might want to seek out some professional help.

13. JJ says

Oh praise him the mighty King – we are not worthy!! People are starving in the world and we praise a celebrity’s spawn and his gold-coloured push cart…That is what I find disgusting in the world; NOT issues about the human body and it’s functions!

14. Tia :) says

Hi Kimora and Kariah’s Mommy !! Im here dear! Haha…iv been working…but im off for the next 3 days 🙂 How are you doing?

15. cherokee says

Have to say that I am ashamed of some of the comments I read on this site. This is a site for us all to celebrate babies, not bash the parents.

16. Amanda says

I think they are completely adorable. I love how you always see them out together. She isnt always dumping him off for someone else to raise like most stars do. Kingston does look small but everyone is different. Stars do need to lay off the lame names, poor kids have to live with them.

The best way to deal with annoying people is to ignore them and thier behavior. They will eventually stop since its all about the attention anyway.

17. Janey says

He is cute but I have always thought he is too small for his age. He is a month younger than Suri but he seems like he just made one year.

18. Cathi says

little king-dude is missing his jacket and sunglasses.

gwen thinks she gave birth to a king…
    and melanie trump thinks her kid is a baron…
    i think these people need to get over themselves.

19. JJ says

#3 – because – the Stefani clan is boring and I choose to express my feelings about them…that’s why!

20. nads says

i know its prob. just a lollipop.. but kingston looks like he’s got a cancer stick in his mouth.. very rock-a-billy.. i LOVE them:)

21. Lauren says

#2, if you’re so ‘bored’ on this site why even bother coming on and making a pointless comment at all?!

Love this family. Seems really down to earth. Kingston is looking more and more like Gavin every day.