Dennis Quaid & Wife Welcome Twins!

Dennis Quaid

Dennis Quaid and Kimberly Quaid welcomed twins Thomas Boone Quaid and Zoe Grace Quaid, today (November 8th) in Santa Monica, Calif., their rep shares.

Thomas Boone was born at 8:26 a.m. and weighed 6 lb. 12 oz., while Zoe Grace came two minutes later and weighed 5 lb. 9 oz.

In a statement, the Quaids said, “God has definitely blessed us.”

The twins were born via a gestational carrier – a woman who carries another couple’s baby conceived by the parents’ own egg and sperm.

After the pregnancy was announced in May, Dennis, 53, told People magazine, “We are both so thrilled and excited. This is something we’ve wanted for some time.”

Dennis also has a 17-year-old son, Jack Henry, with ex-wife Meg Ryan.

1. Terri Hultman says

Why the surrogate?
    Why the hospital?
    Why in NICU? gestational age?
    Maybe an induction or C/S the twins weren’t ready for?

2. dori says

As I said before and it was removed this Dennis looks like a clown really look at his face it’s a clown face

3. Bailey says

I read where someone else said she resembles Ellen Degeneres. After I got to looking at her in the picture above I hate to say it, but I see the resemblance too.
    I disagree with others, she’s not nearly as pretty as Meg. Kayla from DOOL looks like Meg did when she was in Addicted to Love.

4. Lizzie says

She looks like Kayla on Days of Our Lives.. I think it’s awesome they had twins…especially a boy and girl..I’ve always loved the name Zoe..and Grace…Didn’t Dennis also play on The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia? I was thinking he did but I was young when I watched it and can’t really remember.

5. Sydney says

I have to agree with #13. Why was it so important to have their own kids when there are so many children here in the US needing homes?

Dennis IS old and his wife is a selfish snob.

I met Dennis and Kimberly at his charity event in Austin at an after party at the Belmont that was for both celebrities and the volunteers. My boyfriend and I were sitting behind Dennis & Kimberly on the outdoor patio upstairs. Unbeknownst to them, we and several others overheard them having it out because Kimberly did not like having to socialize with the volunteers. (Her words, not mine) Dennis tried to explain to her over and over that without the volunteers he could not put on this event every year. He looked like he was about to lose it with her, honestly….kept chain smoking, drinking and rubbing his hand over his head constantly. This went on for a good 30 minutes.
    We all shook our heads in amazement and said, “what an arrogant selfish bitch”.

Sorry, but I don’t give this marriage another two years. Can’t help but think he is going to get enough of her childish crap eventually. She has also caused problems between Dennis and his son Jack to the point that Jack spends most of his time with his mom. This was told to us by someone who works closely with Dennis who saw us witness the argument.

6. alphie says

Ugh. I just posted and used some language and judgement I regret. I may have had post pulled and that would be fine. That’s not the way I like to be. Catty at times, but not downright nasty. Apologies to Meg.

7. Linda says

Maybe she was referring to Dennis’ age? He is pretty old.

I am a bit annoyed by the fact that they spent so much money on these procedures just to have their biological kids while there are allready so many children out there in the US and abroad who need a loving home.

8. Tiffany says

#11 – why would you make a comment like that? I did not see anything written above to warrant such name calling?

Gestational carrier? New one for me to understand? I do like him, he did a fantastic job in Wyatt Earp, she is pretty too.