Nancy Grace & Husband Welcome Twins

Nancy Grace

Headline News anchor Nancy Grace and her husband David Linch welcomed twins Lucy Elizabeth and John David on Sunday – an early delivery for Nancy, who had developed a pulmonary edema during the pregnancy.

“Her physician determined it would be best for Nancy, and for the twins, to deliver them on Sunday,” a rep for Nancy said. “Lucy Elizabeth, John David, and their proud parents are now resting comfortably.”

John David weighed 5 lbs., 1 oz. at birth, and Lucy Elizabeth weighed 2 lbs., 15 oz. according to the rep. Nancy, 48, had been due to give birth in January.

“The babies are doing fine. Our little girl is doing just as well as her brother despite her weight – and mom is doing great,” David told People magazine.

Pulmonary edema involves swelling and/or fluid accumulation in the lungs. No further details were given about Nancy’s condition, or that of the twins, on Monday.

According to Nancy’s rep, John David is named for his father and John the Revelator. Lucy Elizabeth is named after Nancy’s mother Elizabeth and grandmother Lucy.

Congratulations!

Comments

1. michellefrommadison says

I saw a funny picture of Nancy disGrace with the following comment placed into the picture. It reads “Every time a child is murdered, Nancy Grace has an orgasm.” Just hilarious, yet probably so accurate. She thrives on victimizing real victims of crimes. Since Nancy was never a victim of any crime in her lifetime, she remains clue-less to the damage she does to real actual victims of crimes.

I NEED TRUST.

The Chief Auditor/Information manager,
    In-Charge of Foreign Unit
    Bank OF Africa,( B O A)
    Ouaga. Burkina-Faso,West Africa.

Dear Good Friend,

I am Mr.Mustafah Mohammed, The Chief Auditor/Information Manager, In-Charge of Foreign
    Unit of our bank and i have had the intent to contact you over this financial
    transaction/transfer worth the sum of Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars (US$14.5M)for our progress and richness.This is an abandoned sum that belongs to our late foreign customer (an International Billionaire Jordan Businessman) who died in plane crash disaster since Four years ago along with his wife.

I was opportuned to see the deceased deposit file bearing this huge amount
    of money when i was inspecting the dated and current customers files in other
    to sign and submit to the entire bank management for an official validation
    / re-documentation against the statement approval to the account holders
    for the year. In a swift investigation carried out by me, i found out that
    non of the deceased relative is aware of the abandoned fund except his late wife.
    As a result of that, it is an extremely confidential matter between me and you.

Hence you are a foreigner to our country, you are authorized by our Banking
    law to apply and claim the fund into your account as the NEXT-OF-KIN to the
    deceased. For assisting me to get the fund transferred into your bank account,
    the ratio of 40% of the total sum is for your share whereas 60% is for me
    as business pioneer.

Please i need your urgent response on assurance of trust that you will not
    deny my right of the share once the fund gets into your account because i
    am a poor civil servant who depend on little monthly salary. That you are
    the one who will help me to get visa to your country immediately i resign
    from my work on the instant of the transfer into
    your account.

If you are realy sure of your integerity, trustworthy, and confidentiality,
    reply urgently and to prove that, include your particulars as follows.

Private telephone and fax numbers?……….
    Country of Origin?……………………………
    Your occupation?…………………………….
    Your official age?……………………………..
    Your passport or ID card number?…………..
    Reply me through my private e-mail ( mohammedx55@yahoo.fr )

In sincerity,

Mr.Mustafah Mohammed
    please call me with this phone number –(00226 78 14 28 80)

3. Mary says

Nancy,
    I live in Lexington, North Carolina and i am one of your biggest fans. I truly love you show keep up the good work we need more people like you, Congratulations to you and your husband David. The twins are beautiful, God Bless
    Also Welcome back i have missed you and take care

4. Lori says

All of you that don’t have anything positive to say should be ashamed of yourselves for posting your comments on this site. This page is set up for people that are CELEBRATING the birth of these two heaven sent babies. If you want to give your 2 cents and negitivity, go find ourself another site. Nancy would say, freedom of speech is a right you have, but some where in there, you have to have class….and many of you with what you have written have NO class. Nancy & David, congratulations. Soak it all up. They grow SO fast. I miss you and can’t wait for January 7th! God Bless all 4 of you.

5. Linda says

Congratulations!! Thank God the world has been blessed with people like you. I was born in 1952, 6 wks early weighing it at 3 lbs 2 oz without the modern technology of today. My twin and I are still thriving!! Enjoy your babies!

6. Destiny says

Congratulations Nancy. You showed the world what a strong woman you are. some of the haters are wishing that was them.

Enjoy your twins!!

7. CAYLEE says

SO WHERE AE THE PICTURES OF THE TWINS?
    KINDA WEIRD HUH?
    I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THEM.
    KINDA SCARY THOUGH WITH THE MOM & DAD THEY HAVE!

8. nmbr1mom2007@yahoo.ca says

I am sure those babies will get healthier by the minute. Congrats to Nancy & her husband.

9. Rose says

Nancy, your babies will be just fine! My brother born in
    1929 weighed 2 lbs. and doctor who came to the house told Mom not to get attached to this one as he won’t make it. Mom said she could put a cup over his head as he was so small. She put him in a shoebox next to a coal stove and he did just fine. He later was a student at Miami University, Oxford, OH (his goal was to be a lawyer) when he was killed along side of a road by a young man who obviously was not paying attention to his driving. . Charles was one of the top students as one of his professors mentioned after his death. So being born weighing only two pounds made no difference in his excelling! CONGRATULATIONS !

10. Becky Sharkey says

Congratulations to you both! Too bad more people aren’t like you and speak the way they see it. Just think,all the times you have been right! Hope the twins will be just like you!!!!

11. Leah says

I am so excited for you. To have two babies to care for will be such a joy. I will be waiting for your little stories about them. There is nothing sweeter than a baby and to have two , you are in heaven. Do you need a sitter in Pa.?

12. kathy burnett says

I LOVE YOUR SHOW.CONGRADULATE ON YOUR TWINS.YOU GOING TO BE A GREAT MOM.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

love your show Nancy, I had my children early married at 15 first one my daughter ata16, second at 19, lost both to cancer one at 27 the other at 37 hold your babbies love them dearly, come back on shoh soon miss you. wanda

14. Helen says

God Bless !
    Nancy , I feel I know you, watch you every day of the week. Good things do happen to good people!

Wish you the Best for you and your new family 🙂

15. Jen says

Who are any of you to say that she is selfish for having kids at her age…NO offense to anyone but that was God’s decision NOT YOURS!!! If she was not suppose to have those kids Trust me she wouldnt have had them.
    Also if your saying that Down Syndrome is a reason for not having kids at her age then you are an idiot. I have MS does that mean my mother shouldnt have had me because I have a disease?? People need to open their eyes and learn that everyone is different and Every time you point a finger at someone there are 3 pointing back at you.

16. JOANNE Greer says

CONGRADULATIONS John & Nancy What a wonderful miricle of life. You are so lucky!! ENJOY You will be a great MOM & DAD

17. michelle says

Congrats! You are going to be the BEST MOM. I love your show..I watch it every nite and even “reruns”. I can’t wait to see pictures of John & Lucy! Spoil them, feed them good, and take lots of photos..they grow so quick! We miss you greatly!!! Take care!
    Love ya forever!!!!

18. Mary says

Congratulations! You are as old as you feel and you look wonderful..I am 72, you are just a baby to me…Enjoy your babies, they grow too fast..

19. lizzie says

had my little girl at 42 yrs of age she is now 17 we are very bonded she is my world sometimes she calls me granny ha ha us older mothers are very protective she has never been left alone i meet her after the school bus every day may you enjoy your little angels they will be so loved and never abused may god bless .

20. terri says

I am so HAPPY for your family! We love you, keep up the Great work you do, on keeping us update on the cruel people across the world. If it wasn’t for you, we may never hear about what is going on in the world! Hurry back, I miss you!

21. debbie says

i wish i could have had the luxury of being able to afford the technology to assist in getting pregnant …would have loved to be able to expirence ….being pregnant …..so iam happy for nancy no matter what her age is and she deserves it and hats off to her for waiting to get over everything she has been thru ..from losing her fiance ..she was able to be be adult enough to wait for the right time congrats nancy ….

22. Janice says

SO happy for both of you. Just know that those children will give you so much happiness than you ever knew you could expect from life. Wishing all the very best.

23. Lizzie says

Absolutely love Nancy Grace–She’s not afraid of stepping on toes or “saying the wrong thing” on her show. That’s very important these days with all the evil and meanness going on in the world. She’s definately an advocate for children and that reflects on the kind of wonderful mother she’s going to be. Congratulations Nancy and David and God bless your 2 precious angels. 🙂

24. Patsy says

Congrats Nancy and David! I had my first baby at 40 and my second at 45! It is absolutely a wonderful time to become a mommy! Nancy, I have been a fan ever since the OJ trial! You are such a champion of people! Amazing Grace! Your babies are in our prayers, you will be a great mom! Patsy and family

25. Carolynft says

Puhlease, people… no one knows why Nancy waited to have babies and it’s no one’s business but hers. I know that Nancy’s former fiance was murdered and she had to deal with that. The point is that she and David have brought two beautiful children into the world who will obviously be loved very much. These two babies will have a wonderful life with two loving parents. Which is a lot more than you can say for a lot of babies that are born in hs day and age. Contratulations are in surely in order for Nancy and David.

26. Marie says

Dear Nancy & David, congratulations on your precious babies.I’m sure your babies will be fine with all the new technologies we now have.God Bless you all.I love your show.By the way i met you at a book signing in Macon a couple of years ago.You’re a beautiful lady.You’re all in my prayers. God Bless

27. Meagan's Mom says

Wishing the entire family nothing but bliss and happiness!!!

To every judgemental person on the board…”judge not lest you be judged.”

There is nothing selfish or wrong with a person wanting or having children. I am sure they will be loved, well taken care of and provided for if need be in the future. Cherishe…you need to just be quiet.

Grip, Thank you my Dear!!! You put a smile on my face tonight!!!!!!! I may have a “young” Harry Potter after all!!!! Ha!

29. Grip says

Oriana don’t count yourself out…I know several gay men w/ kids…and the sports fan will see a cheerleader and… 🙂

I do agree with #26, I myself don’t have any grandchildren, my pets are enough for me to deal with! Ha! I probably will never have any, one son is Gay, and the other one only cares about sports!

31. Vee says

Congratulations–you can tell how thrilled both parents have been for so long! Hope all goes well for this little family.

Hey guys, what about the babies, I work in health care and have been pregnant in the last 5 years (I am 42). Why is it that no one is making mention to the fact the it is a proven medical fact that at 35 yrs of age the risk of Downs Syndrome is great. Ok if you dream of being a mom, but do it when is the best and safest time for the babies, does anyone actually realize how hard it is to raise a speical needs child,emotionally, financially, and most of all if a child had a choice do you think they would choose this existence all because mom wanted to have it all,
    kids first please. by the way my late pregnancies were not planned I was foolish.

It seems a little old to me to be having children but I know women in their 50’s who are raising their grandkids and are doing a better job than the parents have done. I wonder if she will keep her TV show?

34. Kelli says

So many people scream about older women having children, but lets just keep in mind just how many children born to “young” mothers are actually raised by their grandparents – who are older than this.

I think age is a problem for health risk, and so every healthy baby is a triumph. But age is NOT a problem in terms of ability to raise a child. By the time Nancy is retirement age, the kids will be full grown and ready to inherit her fortune.

35. Grip says

It may not be my choice, to have kids at that age, but to each their own… she’s not doing a BAD thing.

36. Just me says

Her age ranges from 47 to 49 in these articles about her having her kids. I’m sorry … 49 is not old, except when it comes to having kids.

37. Mellynn says

Wonder if they knew about the twin-to-twin transfusion. I couldn’t imagine being 47 or 48 and having twins, but hey…to each her own.

38. nosoupforyou says

My youngest son weighed 3 lbs 2 oz. Premie girls do better than premie boys.

Lucy should be fine.. in time.

39. alphie says

Ohhhh, I am so happy for her. I really think she deserves the very best.

But w/the parents, hmmmm, kid might end up an ugger.

40. annie says

I’m so happy for her. Whenever I watched her show some caller would congratulate her and you could tell how thrilled she was about being pregnant. No matter what you think of her personally, this is a wonderful thing. Bless her and her two little ones.

41. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

48 sounds old to me because I’m 26, but it’s really not. I’m soon due to have my third child, which I don’t plan on being my last. However, I think we’ll probably wait till late thirties or early forties and after I’ve worked a while to have a “second family” of sorts. Really not uncommon for families today.

42. Zbella says

It says she’s 48. My grandma had a baby at 47. And Lucy was closer to 3 pounds, but still toooo small! Poor dear. I wish them the best.

43. daisy says

Even though I can’t stand the sow, I do wish them all luck and health

If I dig deep enough, I can be nice sometimes.

44. Grip says

Good for Nancy! I pray the children will both be just fine. Thank God for modern technology! 🙂 I love watching Nancy’s show!

45. Lauren says

Wow, little Lucy weighed 2 lbs? Hopefully, those little ones will get healthier. Congratulations. 47 and having twins, more power!