Roberto Cavalli Gives Official Confirmation Of JLo's Baby Joy!

Jennifer Lopez

Designer Roberto Cavalli has officially confirmed what has been rumored for months: Yes, Jennifer Lopez is pregnant.

He has been responsible for designing outfits for her changing pregnant form.

Asked what types of clothing he designs for his celebrity clients, he told People magazine on Tuesday, “Well Jennifer Lopez, at this moment, she requests something very special because she is waiting for the baby.

“It is so complicated because every week she is getting bigger,” added the designer, speaking from his celebration promoting Roberto Cavalli Vodka at his New York showroom.

Roberto Cavalli designed multiple loose-fitting and flowing outfits for Jennifer, 38, who is on tour with husband Marc Anthony.

“The thing about Jennifer Lopez, she is a singer, she is a dancer,” said Roberto Cavalli. “Most of the time when I prepare something for the tour, the performer, they want something very soft so they can dance and so they can move free.”

Earlier this month, Marc Anthony raised eyebrows during the couple’s show in Los Angeles when he sang a special dedication to his wife. “It’s a real personal song,” Marc said before belting out Journey’s “Faithfully,” which includes the lyrics, “They say that the road ain’t no place to start a family …”

A rep for Jennifer did not immediately return calls for comment.

Comments

1. Deenah says

Wow first Paris confirmes Christina’s pregnancy now robert is confirming JLo’s pregnancy.Why can’t they just confirm their own pregnancy when it is not so obvious.Like Nicole……

Guess it happens to all of us sometimes hon, I think it is wonderful the way the younger group can multi-task and do a great job at all of it! Group of young Mothers that is, and that wasn’t posted either!!!!

Don’t know why my comment about Housewives should get a Master’s Degree in what all they do is not allowed! Nothing wrong with that, why not being posted is beyond me!

4. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Tia- wow we seem to have a lot in common; same age, similar homelife, daughter(s), a desire to be present in child(ren)’s lives, masters degrees, worked for one year before first child..:)

Oriana- thanks for the hugs!! I’m glad you appreciate those who raise children. Housewife..haha..please don’t feel like I’m always at home with an apron on, though. We’re on the go a lot…you know the drill….thanks again for the support! 🙂

5. Cathi says

I am so tired of hearing about JLo and her unannounced pregnancy. She basically dissed all of her fans by not making the announcement. Now her stupid designer makes the announcemet? Who cares.

Tia, sounds like you have a lovely family and a great life! And I am so very happy for you!!!!!!!

I am sending big Pink Hugs to Kimora’s Mom tonight!!!! Thank you verrrry much!!!!!!! Housewives can work very hard raising children, and I think more people should realize this!

7. Tia :) says

DMITZ- Obviously people have no life…i dont get why they have to steal other peoples names! Anyways…HI! hope all is well! haha!

8. Tia :) says

Kimora and Kariah’s Mommy – I can tell you right now, that when we have another child, im going to quit until they’re both in school….and who knows, maybe we’ll have a third one day! haha! I admire you for doing that! That was like me as well, I have my BScN in Nursing and then i went to grad school for a year for L&D nursing. I only worked full time for about a year before I had Alyssa.

Have a good night dear!

9. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Yes, Tia..exactly. I’m glad you understand! It’s truly such a blessing to be a constant figure in my girls’ lives. At this point in my life, I honestly can’t imagine it any other way. I loved my career before I had children, and I plan on going back eventually. I received a masters degree in education in five years, so I only taught for one year before I had Kimora. We planned on waiting to have kids, but I will certainly gratefully receive all the kids God places in our family..:)

10. THE REAL DMITZ says

I did not post comments 23 & 25, and it’s crazy that someone remembered on a post A LONG time ago that I live in Dallas and is posing as me.

And get it right imposter. The concert was on Oct 30th at the AA center.

Tia, hello anyway though. Hope you had a wonderful Halloween.

11. DMITZ says

Hi Tia, yes it was a last minute decision. I just hated that it fell on Halloween but this is the 2nd Halloween for my kiddos. I took them to our local rec center for a Halloween party last Saturday. They had a blast 🙂

12. Tia :) says

i heard that the concert is great DMITZ. I wish I would have went when they were in our area now!! Oh well!

13. DMITZ says

I went to J-LO/Marc Anthony concert last night (Dallas) and it was great. Marc put on a great show. Jennifer was sporting a big belly bump. She looked radiant!

14. Tia :) says

Kimora and Kariah’s Mommy –
    You know, i only work part time as an RN right now to raise my daughter. I totally understand what you’re saying! I too have the loving husband and a beautiful house and I also have been the goody-goody growing up…GO US! haha! I love being at home doing laundry and cooking…it is for some people and again it’s not for everyone…don’t be so quick to judge N!

15. Aishwarya Rai says

well good for JLo, i hope she would have a normal and easy delivery soon….

I HATE MARC ANTHONY!!!

16. JJ says

What really bugs be is that horrible colicky infant off to the right side of the side bar ================================>>>
    I saw a horror movie once with these creatures called “ghoulies” and they looked exactly like that baby!

17. N says

Kimora and Kariah’s Mommy needs to get over herself. Trophy wife? LOL. Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. If Mrs. Cleaver is what your husband calls a trophy wife what an EXCITING lifestyle you two must have!!

18. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Tia- anytime! 🙂

N- Funny how you think you can judge me when you’ve never met me. I don’t know whether to take your post as an insult or a compliment. First of all, I wasn’t even thought of during the ’50’s. As a matter of fact not during the 60’s or 70’s either. I wasn’t born until the ’80’s! Indeed I have been labeled “goody goody” more than once in my lifetime, and indeed I stay home with my kids at this point in my life. I pride myself on my mothering skills- but that’s only part of who I am!! My husband calls me his trophy wife, and we do have a beautiful home, but I wouldn’t have brought it up if you hadn’t mentioned it! So puhleeze, don’t act like positive attributes are negative, judge me, or assume that you have me figured out because there’s a lot about me you don’t know, and I’m not going to get into it because it’s none of your business.

19. calista says

n need to stfu i bet i can sum you up in one word LOSER this is the same N who defend miss britney spears and call people out of there name for not aggering(sp) with her kimora amd kariah dont let yourself get into her stupid trap she is just a loser trying to stir troube i cant undersand why she hates orianna and tia when she dosn’t know who they are what they do and never met them in real life i guess she hate them from what they written in the past and fyi no one give alway theire personal info out the meaning of personal info where they live where they work socal sec number not the name of tia daughter

20. calista says

n need to stfu i bet i can sum you up in one word LOSER this is the same N you is defend miss britney spears and call people out of there name for not aggering(sp) with her kimora amd kariah dont let yourself get into her stupid trap she is just a loser trying to stir troube i cant undersand why she hates orianna and tia when she dosn’t know how they are what they do and never met them in real life i just she is just hate them from what they writen in the past and fyi no one give alway theire personal info out the meaning of personal info where they live where they socal sec number not the name of tia daughter

21. The original "N" says

Kimora and Kariah’s Mommy —-
    I bet I can sum you up in one word “HOUSEWIFE”. You seem like you’re from the 50’s all goody goody house wife, mother of the year, and oh me and my husband have a big, beautiful house and white pickett fence and we are taking Wally and The Beave out for Trick-or-Treating tonight.

22. The original "N" says

You shouldn’t give all your personal info out while on the internet anyways…..People can steal your identity if they really wanted to.

23. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

N, the demented one, : Sixteen words: shut up, leave J-Lo alone, leave Oriana alone, leave Tia alone, find something better to do.

24. Tia :) says

I agree Tiffany! I only mentioned my daughters first name once to someone else, and it turned into this! Thats as far as i’ll go thats for sure!!

25. The original "N" says

You ladies are dumb….there is a someone posting under the same moniker…. ITS NOT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND. Oriana I still dont like you……And Tia…get a life….I have never said anything mean to you….just debated with you.

26. starstruk says

We ALL knew it!!! It was only a matter of time before it was oficially announced!!! CONGRATS JLO!!!!