Happy Halloween!

Halloween

Taking the kids trick-or-treating tonight should be fun…my son is dressing up as The Flash, and my daughter is dressing up as Sally Carrera car from Disney’s CARS movie….she is obsessed with cars and this was the closest thing I could find for her.

I hope everyone has a great Halloween!

Comments

1. Tiffany says

The webmistress must be someone who is not in the spotlight all the time and who is never posted on this site.
    What celebs have a boy and a girl who are fairly young since the girl went as a character from the movie cars.
    Any guesses???

2. Elsa says

Yep, unless we know who it is, we don’t know if the webmistress is actually a celeb… heck, I could be a celeb. LOL (I’m not.)

Were you SURROUNDED by Hannah Montana’s this year? I was! LOL

3. 2teens3beans says

My 13 yo went as Magenta from Rocky Horror.
    My son didn’t go, he’s 6’2″ even though he is only 15… he has decided that he has outgrown halloween, but he still wants all the leftover candy. Hee hee!

4. LMAO says

My 12 year old son was a football player and my 14 year old daughter went as a dead gothic zombie bride.

BTW….I think the WM is a “celebrity” in her own mind!

5. Nicki says

Happy Halloween everyone. We had about 40 kids and all looked cute. I gave out “glow” necklaces and bracelets and Tootsie pops. The kids loved the glow necklaces and bracelets the best. (but also took many Tootsie Pops after given the OK to take a couple. Fun night.

CTBmom~I know just what you feel………they grow up so quick. Just remember your Buzz LightYear with a big smile!
    I had witches, fairies, princesses, a 6 month old superman-absouletly adorable, a cowboy, and some creepy, scary things. Very fun.
    Again Happy Halloween to all.

6. Tia :) says

i can see it being Catherine Zeta Jones…not so much Kate Winslet..hummm

Well, time to go trick-or-treating! Have a good night ladies!

7. psychlori says

ok gals, lets figure out who runs this site-she has a boy and a girl-is it Cindy Crawford??
    Whoever you are-love this site! Happy Halloween!!

8. CTBmom says

Sigh. I miss those type costumes. My son is 10, and after spending an hour trying to talk him into 50 different costumes he wore me down and is going as “The Scream” complete with a a bleeding mask. To me he is still the little guy that dressed up as Buzz LightYear when he was 3.

9. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

My husband and I are taking our girls to a harvest party. Kimora is going as a fairy and Kariah is going as Strawberry Shortcake!