Nicole Richie Denies Reports Of Smoking While Pregnant

Nicole Richie

Despite a New York Post report on Monday that a pregnant Nicole Richie was spotted smoking in New York twice over the past week, Nicole’s rep says she’s not even in the country!

Nicole’s rep tells Extra that accounts of Nicole smoking are “irresponsible and untrue.” And while columnist Cindy Adams claims that Nicole lit up outside New York restaurants DaSilvano and Nobu (with fiance and father-to-be Joel Madden, even), Nicole and Joel are reportedly abroad and nowhere near New York.

1. Mellynn says

Cindy Adams better cough up the slander settlement money right now. Nicole and Joel have been in Thailand and Down Under for the past six weeks.

I don’t think it is true, and I can’t stand that Cindy Adams anyway, have never liked her! Her or Joan Rivers either one!!! Wait, my age is showing again, nope, this has really got to stop!!!!!!!

3. Lilac says

She looks great on this picture. She has really filled out (as she should), but look at those leg muscles!

4. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

It’s to be expected that stories are made up about Nicole. I don’t believe it for a minute. She’s done some dumb things, but I truly think that she’s growing up…no matter how delayed that growing up has been. I hope all the best for her and the baby!!

5. anonymous says

The picture in question IS of Nicole but it was taken a while back BEFORE she was pregnant as part of an episode of the simple life. It is obvious that she is wearing a “belly suit” (Paris wore one too) as the baby bump is far too advanced from the pictures we have of her now.

6. N says

They have the picture on ……. It is NOT nicole…it is clearly a fake pretending to be her. Since she has been pregnant she made a complete 360 with her life and being a responsible adult. I think this baby is actually going to change her a bit.

7. 2teens3beans says

If she really is still addicted to the nicotine wouldn’t you think we’d have seen at least one picture of her smoking during her pregnancy by now? I’m not a NR fan, but that is just plain wrong of Cindy Adams to slander her like that!

8. carleigh says

With given the fact it’s Nicole Ritchie they are talking about here…I’d say smoking a cigarette during her pregnancy I’d consider this to be the lesser of more evils she could be doing right now, given her past history of alcohol and drug addictions.