Tina Fey & Daughter At Bee Movie Premiere

Tina Fey

Tina Fey took her daughter Alice, 2, to her first movie: Jerry Seinfeld’s new Bee Movie. “This is the first big movie that Alice has ever been to,” Tina, 37, told Us magazine before the premiere Thursday night in NYC. “I cannot predict how it’s going to go down.”

At home, Tina says Alice watches the occasional DVD — Mary Poppins is her fave, mom says — but watching a flick in public … well, that’s a different story.

Tina joked, “I hope no one takes it personally if she melts down in the movie.”

Comments

Simply want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness on your submit is just fantastic and i can reckon you are knowledgeable in this subject. Well along with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with drawing close post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please keep up the rewarding work.

2. kbunkmom says

Cynthia, I noticed her handbag, too! It looks like a stylish Mom-Bag with plenty of room for things to keep a 2-year occupied in her seat during a movie premiere!

3. Daisy Boo says

Cathi-do you honestly think a two yr old is gonna sit there hooked on a film? Don’t think so somehow…

Sorry but to me that little girl is just not cute.

4. Mellynn says

She’s a carbon copy of her mother, except in eye color. Cute kid…I bet she’s gonna be a riot in a few years!!!

5. Ruby Jackson says

This is a family movie, only the star, Jerry Seinfeld, was there without either his wife or kids. What’s up with that?

6. onatear says

Tooooo young!!!! Kids need to be developmentally able to handle that amount of stimulation! 2 is too young..and I know, many of you have taken 2 yr olds to movies, and they did fine…and….MOST 2’s are too young.

7. Zbella says

Not the best pic – look at Tina’s cow lick! I took my oldest to see Polar Express when she was 3 – it did not go well. We left after 20 minutes and I have not taken her or any of my children to the movies since. She did see Charlotte’s Web with a friend (at age 5) and that went well.

8. Tiffany says

Her daughter does not look to happy to be there however, she is a cutie and I bet that having Tina Fey as your mom is fun. She is a funny lady and seems really down to earth.