An Expectant Halle Berry At The London Premiere Of Things We Lost In The Fire

Halle Berry

An expectant Halle Berry, 41, was snapped in a flattering Versace gown at the London premiere of her film Things We Lost in the Fire on Wednesday. She looks gorgeous!

Halle shared that being pregnant is “fantastic.” Earlier this month, Halle claimed there is “nothing bad” about being pregnant, saying that she even enjoys the morning sickness and hot sweats. And luckily, Halle revealed that she now feels “wonderful” morning and night. “I’m over the morning sickness now. I’m all good.” And despite the cold weather, Halle said that she was glad she wore the glamorous gown, saying, “I don’t regret anything. I’m a slave to fashion.”

Comments

1. Nora says

I have no opinion about Halle’s mental state. In all honesty, I think she’s a beautiful woman who’s happy to be pregnant. There is no such thing as a perfect person, everyone has flaws. So it’s not my place to pass judgement. I neither love nor hate her. I just believe she is entitled to be happy and live her life. I hate it when people make assumptions or gossip. I figure their lives must be pretty boring. So, unless someone gives a “true confession” about their lives on TV, it’s none of our business.

2. N says

#20 yes, I’ve read about it on multiple occassions. She is extremely clingy/needy of a relationship. I can’t remember if it was David Justice (or whatever that baseball player’s name was) or Eric Benet (don’t know if I spelled that right), but she begged him and caused a lot of unnecessary pain and drama for herself. I think at one time that was the joke of why she didn’t have a man, b/c she runs them off.

3. N says

#16…..I dont know if you are using this “tag” to be funny or if you really chose it to represent you.
    Either way…….there are now 2 people posting under the tag “N”. For those that aren’t too bright, you know who you are, I am making you aware.

I think Halle is gorgeous and she is an excellent actress. I wonder if this pregnancy will bring her and her sister closer?

4. kimmy says

N- oh my gosh! You’re so right about Claire Huxtable. You made me laugh. I was wondering who she looked like.

5. N says

I can’t stand Halle!!! You guys know she’s psycho right? I think she’s bi-polar or suffers from some kind of relationship addiction. I know the guys she’s dated in the past haven’t exactly treated her right, but I heard she did wonders to push them away. She is very clingy and can’t accept when a relationship is over.

My opinion of her has nothing to do with her being pregnant. Good for her. I just don’t like her and don’t see what all the fuss is about. She looks like Clair Huxtable from The Cosby Show back when it first started on air. She and her Gabriel boyfriend of whatever his name is won’t last! The only thing Halle has going for her is nice hair and good skin.

6. Tia :) says

She’s probably just sooo thankful she is pregnant, shes loving every little thing, good or bad. I know when i was pregnant, i didnt care about the morning sickness, sore back, no sleep..i was just happy to be having a baby 🙂

She looks awesome!!

7. Chase says

I hope the pregnancy continues to go well. It must be a high risk pregnancy cosidering her age coupled with the fact that she had diabetes. No one has mentioned that.

8. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

It’s just you. Doesn’t make me feel weird at all. I don’t know why there has to be a distinction.

9. psychlori says

Is it just me, or does it make you all feel weird to hear a black person say, “I’m a slave to…”???