Gwen & Kingston In Soho

Gwen Stefani

Gwen and 16-month-old Kingston were snapped having fun at a Soho boutique on Tuesday.

Comments

1. gweny says

i love kingston, crayora, he’s hair is so cute, she likes it that way, its not your kid so dont worry about it, always, i love that cat thing king’s pulling!

2. Zbella says

#17 & #18 Cool! My oldest girl walked at 13 months, my son at 15 months, so I’m thinking maybe 17 months. :) Either way, she will be a late walker.

#18 I’m the exact same way with my kids. I didn’t even know my son could sit up at 5 months because I never put him down. I saw him do it once and was all excited when my husband informed me he’d been doing it for weeks!

3. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Wow… a lot of us have a child who’s 14 months. My youngest daughter is 14 months, and she’s been walking since she was 10 months old. My older daughter, who is now 2 1/2, began walking just before her first birthday. So even within families developmental milestones differ. Even though they’re very capable of walking, I often don’t give them the chance!! I’m kind of an Angelina type in that I carry them both everywhere.

4. Just me says

Zbella, my son just turned 14 months and is only taking 2 or 3 steps at a time. He is on the small size, but I admit, I can’t resist buying him some cute clothes, granted they’re not Calvin Klein or Dior!

5. crayola says

i feel sorry for that kid, he has to wear a tail on the front of his head. come on gwen cut that shit off. i don’t see anything fasionable about his hair. is she trying to start a trend, like maddox jolie-pitt? not gonna happen. that is a sorry hair-do.

6. Zbella says

Very cute picture.

My daughter is 14 months now and cruising a little, but no walking. She seems much younger than other 14 month olds. Plus I dress her in baby clothes – sleepers, comfy little outfits, rather than jeans and she is usually barefoot.

I think he is very cute, looks just like Gavin! He does need his bangs trimmed just a little so will be out of his eyes. He seems just like a little boy should to me, I mean for his age, it is hard for me to imagine he is the same age as Shiloh, she seems more like a baby instead of becoming a little toddler like this one! Both cute as can be though!

8. celine says

i find this business of “image” (clothes, hair of kingston) a little silly.

quite silly actually.

9. WHATEVER! says

He is really a cute kid and I love his outfit! He just needs his bangs trimmed up a bit. They probably bother him hanging in his eyes like that.

10. JJ says

That child does not seem to have grown in the past few months. I hope that they cut his hair soon – I can’t stand it like that!