Jennifer Garner, Ben Affleck & Violet In New York

Jennifer Garner

Ben and Jennifer were snapped with daughter Violet, 2, in New York on Sunday.

Jennifer is currently starring in Cyrano de Bergerac on Broadway.

Comments

1. Paola says

ohhhhh!!!
    is a beautiful baby, Violet is cute.
    ¡¡¡CONGRATULATIONS HAS ONE DAUGHTER FINE!!!!

ººººTHIS FAMILY IS BEAUTIFULºººº

2. LL says

What a beautiful family! Jen is so cute and so is Violet and well Ben is just HOT even unshaven.

Jen: Can I borrow him for 1 night?

3. Jenn says

Just because there aren’t a million pictures of them together all the time doesn’t mean their relationship is in trouble. And I don’t blame them for not being all over each other in every picture. Who would want to kiss or anything in front of all those photographers yelling their names and having cameras flashing in their faces? It doesn’t exactly spell out a romantic moment, if you ask me.

4. Nicki says

It has nothing to do with fawning all over each other. It has everything to do with actually just being together. When you aren’t together in the same state for more than a day, in my book, it doesn’t bode well for a rosy future.
    I hope Jen enjoys her Broadway run. I bet she will be great. Not many actresses would, or could do that.

5. Mellynn says

After all Ben went through during the whole “Bennifer” fiasco while engaged to JLo, I don’t blame them for keeping overt displays of affection under the radar. I know my DH and I don’t fawn all over each other when we’re out in public. Also, I think people forget that Ben and Jen have known each other a long time, and even dated for a short period of time years ago, so maybe it’s a familiarity thing….like how you feel about your spouse after being together for a few years. Just some thoughts, anyway…

6. **S says

Violet is adorable.

And how do we know if this couple is loving towards each other behind closed doors? Some couples don’t show much affection towards each other in public. I know my husband and I don’t. And 12 1/2 years of marriage and two boys later, we still say ‘i love u’ and cuddle up on the couch together. Just my opinion.

7. Paula Espinosa says

They are such a normal and beautiful family… they all look special…they glow¡¡¡¡ And Violet is cute… really cute ¡ CONGRATULATIONS…

I think Jden is hot…she is not your mary jane with soft prtty features to be called pretty..besides hot is better thanpretty,.pretty is so boring, that like maryjane with soft round features who live down the block…ouch…

hot hot hot

mrs affleck looks like she can kick arse in reality just like in alias…I think garner and husband and kid are hot…they have such a regular family,..at least I surmise that violet will be less spoiled than the holmes kid

Speaking of which demi moore and bruce miss seem to have done a faboulous job of raising thier beautiful girls…they certainly dont act spoiled…and a regular old idaho lifestyle without all teh hollywood hoopla and designer gear did that for them

10. Tia :) says

I think Violet is a cutie…she identical to her mommy! Jen isnt beautiful, but i do love how down to earth she is…she’s pretty 🙂

11. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

We don’t really know if they’re loving towards each other or not. Some people prefer to keep that behind closed doors….not their love per se, but their displays of affection.

12. Blair says

And frankly the overalls are not even that cute, except maybe for a to the pumpkin patch or something.

13. Blair says

Violet was just photographed in this same outfit a few days ago. It isn’t from the same day. You can tell because

-Jennifer’s outfit is different

and -Violet is sporting a different hairstyle.

14. Nicki says

I know a bunch of people will jump all over my comment, but remember it is only my comment and doesn’t really amount to a hill of beans…………..But I don’t see these two as the loving happy couple. I see them as totally devoted to thier daughter, like Heath Ledger and Michelle (whats her name). Not loving towards each other just there for thier child. That is a good thing, but I doubt these two will be together in the next 8 months. Heck they haven’t been seen together, only once, in the last 6 months. I am a Ben Affleck fan, I think Jennifer G has a great smile which Violet has, but Violet looks mostly like Ben, IMHO. I think they will do whatever is best for thier child, but don’t think they will stay together much longer.

15. Tiffany says

I just love the “non” celebrity feel this family gives off. They allow their child to get down and run around, Jen goes to the park in sweats instead of high heels and a dress, Jen actually plays when she is at the park with Violet and Ben and Jen manage to stay out of the tabs and limelight with no negative press.
    Thank goodness some of the families in Hollywood will have children that grow up knowing that they are loved, will appreciate everything they have and will know stability. Violet will be one of those.
    Everytime I see this family I see the love that they have for each other and just how much they adore and care about one another.
    I hope that other Hollywood families watch this family and learn because Ben and Jen are doing a great job at being parents and a married couple in Hollywood. JMO

Violet is cute, she has cute ways about her and I think she is getting so big! I just don’t think Jennifer is all that pretty and Violet looks just like her!

17. Starkiddie says

I’m not sure the pregnancy rumors are untrue – just look at Jen’s midsection – quite unfit for such a sportsjunkie. Looks 3-4 months along to me!

18. Janessa says

Ben is currently experiencing a major hotness faze. I’ve seen him on various shows this weel, like The Daily Show, making the rounds for his new movie and he is looking really good. He’s working the whole tall, dark and handsome thing.

Violet is getting to be pretty darn cute.

This is a nice fam. Good times.