An Expectant Christina Aguilera At Disneyland

Christina Aguilera

An expectant Christina Aguilera was snapped with Minnie Mouse during a visit to Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif., on Friday. Christina was at Disneyland for HalloweenTime, a seasonal celebration at the theme park.

1. Deenah says

I mean I hope the baby looks like christina.Did she confirm her pregnancy yet.What gender will the baby be.

Now I really have Texas on my mind! My brother stayed at Hotel Contessa, he said it was wonderful, and got a good price too. Right on the Riverwalk!

fee, Southwest has every Tuesday, click on their site and click where you want it to show up for you each week automatically, (you can always cancel it if you get tired of it) but they show you the destination city of the week, also the Hotel special of the week, each week is different. Sometimes you can get some good rates. It is good for the city you are flying out of or the city you are traveling too.

That is how my bro found Hotel Contessa, he was going there anyway to San Antonio and he just got lucky!

3. fee says

oriana i do not understand the whole flying pricing thing either. i am not fond of flying i tend to just want to drive instead. Maybe it depends on airline or time of year though?

4. Uniquely ~Taylor Mastronni says

I was at disneyland that day and rubbed up against christina’s boob. It’s firm and hard just like tori spellings boobs.Yum

5. Jessie says

Bwahaha. I love how DMITZ, oriana, and fee are having a convo here. I actually enjoyed reading their convo then comments on Christina.

6. Tiffany says

I do think she needs to wear less make up as well. I wonder if all that makeup could hurt the baby? Just kidding…however, she does where enough of it that it could pose a hazard.
    She looks so much better when she has very little makeup on. She is one of those people that look better without makeup then with the clown mask on.

fee, From Nashville to Dallas it is like 2 hours flying. The prices from San Jose to San Antonio are the same as flying into Nashville which is further, I have never understood that!

8. fee says

Depends on traffic and who is driving. From Dallas austin is about 2-3 hours Dallas to San Antonio is a little longer.

9. Janessa says

This pic isn’t the best example of it, but in many of the past pics I have seen, I’ve been thinking how much prettier her face has become since getting fuller. Pregnancy really does become her. Though I do agree with Meg, in general, she could really afford to stop at the first or second layer of make up, no need for the third and fourth ..

From someone who is not a big fan or hater of Christina’s, I think she has handled this whole pregnancy thing with great class and dignity. 100%. Other celebs should be taking copius notes.

Hi fee, how far is Austin from Dallas and San Antonio? I want some of those super big burritos I hear they have down there!

11. fee says

Don’t mean to butt into your convo. but I just wanted to tell you, San Antonio is cool, but I am in love with Austin. If you haven’t ever been there you should make a trip. And it is freakin cold here in TX. Love it

DMITZ, I have thought about you down there! My brother just got back from San Antonio, LOVED it!!!! His first time there! I want to go so bad, next year I am planning on it. My son will be in Dallas in July, Harry Potter convention at the Hilton Anatole for three days! Big Harry Potter fans!

Yes indeed, I love Oct. and Nov., my fave months, love the Fall of the year! Are you decorating any? I have some nice decorations, from the Cracker Barrel! Ha!

13. DMITZ says

Hello Oriana! Long time no talk, hope you’re doing well. How’s the weather over there? We’ve finally hit our cold front in TX and I’m loving it! Oct is my fav month…

Christina looks beautiful in this picture. I can’t really see her pooch yet, but I can tell by the shirt she’s expecting.