Isla Fisher Due ANY DAY NOW!

Isla Fisher

Eight and a half months along – Isla, 31, looks very ready to have her baby! Isla, who is engaged to Sacha Baron Cohen, proudly paraded her giant bump during an afternoon shopping excursion in Los Angeles.

“Isla is absolutely huge,” said a Hollywood onlooker. “Her belly was protruding right over the waistband of her jeans and from side-on she really did look like she’d swallowed a football.”

The onlooker added, “Although she was smiling and looking pretty chirpy, walking seemed to really take its toll on her and by the end of the afternoon she was looking fairly hot and bothered.”

And, “Certainly it cannot be long until she drops.”

Best wished to Isla and Sacha!

1. Daisy Boo says

JJ my little flake worm, how ya doin girl?

I love Isla, her gingerness turns me on to the max.

2. Sam says

Umm…. newspapers in Australia are claiming that Isla Fisher has become a mother to a baby girl….. Nothing else has been reported…

3. Cassie says

& though she doesnt appear to have put on much weight elsewhere.. her face is definately a little rounder.

4. Cassie says

my god, shes been pregnant for at least 10 months by now! when will she have that baby? hopfully before she explodes!

5. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

That’s how my pregnancies have been- only gained in the belly…..but not that much!!

WOW – That is one HUGE belly. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone’s stomach look quite like that before!! And it’s true, she doesn’t appear to have gained weight anywhere else!!

7. JJ says

I literally looks like she swallowed a watermelon. What an exaggerated stomach!! Wow!! But yet she hasn’t put weight on anywhere else…baffling.

8. Mellynn says

Dear God, she’s huge!!!!!!!!! Sacha is a tall guy…looks like the baby got his height. Good luck to her getting that thing out, lol!!!

She does look happy…I loved her in “Wedding Crashers”.