Tori Spelling & Family

Tori Spelling

Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott donned some fun costumes to film scenes Tuesday for an episode titled “Murder Mystery” for their Oxygen series, Tori and Dean: Inn Love. Little Liam looks adorable!

Comments

Daisy, I don’t think you are a bad person at all, I think you have the right to like Tori, I think myself she has some good qualities, I just don’t think she is pretty and I didn’t find anything to admire about her when she was married and took up with a married man, so what if they got married and have a baby, she didn’t have any qualms about what she was doing did she?

Daisy, are you singing her praises because you want to make points with her brother! I doubt seriously if you can have him! He looks better than she does!

3. squeeky sue says

i didn’t say she isn’t a good mam, she looks to me as if she is, I just said it seems a shame to me she even tried botox.

4. Not trying to be mean! says

ohhh…4 those don’t know what I mean by caked up makeup, look at her face and then the rest of her body’s skin color…….can we say leave the powder alone?

5. Not trying to be mean! says

It must be her face, her eyes are so far apart, she has a big ole nose and caked up makeup that makes her look like a no-no

6. Tiffany says

I totally love this family!!!
    I think Tori is one of the most down to earth celebs out there. She is also a very good mom and not afraid to admit her faults.
    They just seem to be a well rounded family.
    Liam is also such a cutie patootie!!!

7. pat says

I seen her with the pussycat dolls she is beautiful, he’s not bad on the eyes either, the baby is a perfect combo

8. DMITZ says

I saw this episode and I commend Tori for being so down to earth. It’s nice to see their inn situation frustrates them just as it would any other normal person. Lili man is so cute!