Jennifer Garner & Sister In Boston

Jennifer Garner

Jennifer was snapped with her equally beautiful older sister, Melissa, in Boston. Jennifer also has a younger sister, Suzannah. Jennifer has said of her sisters, “We did have raging fights about borrowing clothes and using the phone.” Jennifer also shared of her sisters. “My big sister Melissa, is such a stud and my little sister Suzannah, has always had a perfect body and big blue eyes. We were a force.” The family often has foreign exchange students in their home, so Jennifer often shared a room with her sister Melissa. Melissa was the class valedictorian and a champion majorette. Jennifer wanted to stand out so she took up the saxophone and joined the swim team.

And Jennifer and Melissa as kids!

Jennifer Garner

Cute!

Comments

1. RLB says

I love seeing Jen with her sisters. It’s especially nice when they’re all on tv together, like the Martha Stewart show (with their mom too) and especially on Jay Leno when he brought them out of the audience and interviewed them.
    I wish he would do that again. : )

2. JJ says

I almost thought I was looking at a photo of Geena Davis for a second. Jennifer looks like a younger Geena.

3. LAURIE HARRIS says

HER SISTER LIVES IN BOSTON..
    AND SHE USUALLY GOES TO VISIT HER.

WHEN BEN WAS FILMING LAST YEAR
    THERE WERE A LOT OF PHOTOS OF
    JEN A HER SIS

4. twinkie says

They very much look like twins. As much as my sister and I do. We are identical and even as adults our coworkers get us confused all the time since we live in the same city.

5. Tempany says

They are both very beautiful. It’s amazing how much you can see Violet in the picture of the young Jen (and now!)

6. colleen says

They look almost identical. If it weren’t for their hair length, I think they would be hard to tell them apart.

7. starstruk says

Wow! Who knew she had 2 sisters!!! She is very pretty but i think Jen is sooo much more beautiful!