Are Linda Evangelista & Salma Hayek's Babies Related?

Linda Evangelista

When Linda Evangelista, 42, gave birth a year ago to son Augustin James, she told the Canadian version of Hello! magazine the father was “a New York architect” she wouldn’t name. She may have been lying. A source told the New York Post’s Page Six that the father is Francois-Henri Pinault, 45, the French head of PPR (Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent) who’s now engaged to Salma Hayek, the mother of his 1-month-old daughter, Valentina Paloma Pinault. PPR didn’t return numerous e-mails and phone calls, but Didier Fernandez of DNA Model Management said, “Not true. She has never said who the father is.”

1. Jenna M. (UK) says

I’ve been to that website before, the stuff is nice but its crazy money to me! I don’t have kids yet, and would never be able to afford the items on there but even if I could, I could never justify spending that amount of money on nursery furniture!

I would just feel too guilty – especially as I plan to adopt my children from third world countries. Just imagine what could be provided for an orphanage with the money spent on one changing table or cot from there?

2. Tiffany says

It is really cool if it is real to see what type of furniture and decorations celebs do their kids rooms in. I found it interesting and crazy how items for babies could be so very expensive. I dont mind making sure my kids have nice things but the idea of paying 3000 dollars for a crib….crazy if you ask me!!
    Thanks for sharing the website though…like I said before…it is interesting and would be super cool if it is the actual registery of the stars. Good find DMITZ :):)

I agree to a certain extent. I first found that site when I read something about Britney registering for both a boy and a girl to throw off the paps.

I’m just saying… you never know.

4. Tiffany says

I dont think those gift registrys are all correct. It shows JLos and Marc Anthonys registery date as being 5.10.07. and it shows Marcia Cross as registering for a boy and a girl as well as Brit Spears registering for a girl. Maybe it is a way to pull the wool over our eyes. Nothing is sacred when you are in the public eye like they are. Its too bad.

5. Kris2 says

DMITZ- Pretty neat website. Some of that stuff is pretty pricey!!

I wonder if this rumor is true…

Hey has anyone been to this website? (click on my name). This is the baby store celebs use like we use Babies R Us 🙂 You can pull up Christina Aguilera or Christina Bratman and based off the registry under Bratman, it looks like she’s having a girl. Also, there is one for Jennifer Lopez – looks like twins. It’s pretty cool. Britney is in there from her registry w/Jayden.