Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Katie was snapped taking a stroll through Tiergarten park in Berlin, Germany on Sunday with daughter Suri, 17 months.

They were joined by grandma Mary Lee (Tom’s mother) and a bodyguard toting a baby bag by Goyard.

Tom has been busy in town filming his WWII flick Valkyrie, which is also filming in Berlin.

Suri really is adorable!

1. bebet says

some are so envious of suri being so precocious cute, she is just a baby please be nice in your words.

2. girlie says

Suri is so well taken care of, plus she have inherited the good genes of her parents, that’s why she looks very advance than her age.

3. jay says

why some will not believe that suri is only 17 months old, she looks very precocious, alert and so smart.

She will give them fits when she goes away to Scientology camp like they send the other kids! She will rebel and I don’t see Tom going along with her consequences they give to her!

5. dori says

cassie Tom and Nicole share a 50/50 custody . The kids are probably with her while these guys are in Germany. They live with Nicole 6 months out of the year.

6. annie says

susan, I couldn’t agree with you more. I just saw the picture of Grier and while she may have long legs, she looks so much younger, and they were born on the same day.

7. Cassie says

whats happened to tom’s other 2 children? adopted or not, i dont see why this ones so damn special

She is a spoiled brat but very cute! I would get tired of Tom’s mother with them ALL the time!

9. Zbella says

She is so grown up. My daughter is 14 months and still crawling. I met a girl 3 days younger than her today and she was walking all around. I believe Suri is 17 months old but she has a mature look to her. Very cute.

10. Lindsay says

She is a darling little girl. She is 18 months in two days and she is 3, she is 5 is getting so tiring. If she is older than her age ,than Grier is too, and ditto for Mariska Hargitay’s son. I am saying that about Grier because she looks taller than Suri, look at her legs.

11. daisy says

There she is!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is just too cute for words. Like Shiloh, she sure does bring a smile to my face.

Suri is the cutest kid of all the celebs children, she is just precious! I wonder how much longer they will be over there?

13. Gina says

Suri is full of life and I did miss her too!!!!! I agree she looks older but then she looks about three and we all know she isn’t. It is just that she looks animated and clever and so mischevous.

14. **S says

She is so sweet and always looks so happy. I love to see how big she is getting. This is one kid I don’t mind seeing pictures of.

15. Suzie says

Poor Katie, she has been brainwashed. She looks so unhappy, I don’t think the money is worth it. She can’t leave him or he will keep HER baby. Look how he treated Nicole Kidman, she hardly gets to see her children.

16. Alexis says

Suri is so adorable! I love seeing pics of her! What I don’t understand is the fact that they are constantly being photographed and yet the website hasn’t had any pictures of Suri in a long time. Please keep showing us pictures of this adorable baby.

17. dori says

Suri is really a sweet little girl and she does look older than she is. Toms mother goes everywhere with them doesn’t she? Does that seem odd? I wouldn’t want my mother in law in my life so much… would you?

18. susan says

Oh, come on…there is no way this child is 17 months old!!

Guess why we didn’t see her when she was first born…Tom and Katie are hiding something.

19. Jordyn says

Wow. Suri looks older than 17 months in this picture. Maybe its the jeans or the hair…my kids never had hair early, so Im not used to that! She is so cute!

20. LAURIE HARRIS says

21. 2teens3beans says

Suri has a snack with her, I wonder what it is? Cheerios, goldfish? She looks cute in her little jeans.

22. Sassy says

Relax Analise, leave Katie only, gosh she has to deal with her Mother in Law by her side…poor Kate, I feel for you….

Suri, you are so beautiful…

23. Analise says

Where is someone to carry MY bag??? She can’t be photographed carrying her own bag? Gwen and Jennifer do. Many other Moms (and Dads) do. Pathetic Jackie Wannabe Brainwashed Waste of Space.

24. DMITZ says

I missed Suri! She is getting so big and she looks so cute!! I bet it’s annoying to have your M.I.L around all the time (I can almost relate). LOL. Anyway, let’s see more Suri!!