Heidi Klum, Seal & Henry

Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum and Seal were snapped at West Hollywood’s Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch with son Henry, 2, on Saturday. Adorable!

The happy family was also snapped in Santa Monica over the weekend.

Heidi Klum

Source & Source

Comments

I lov this beautiful family, I am so proud with seal, cause I have the same problem like him in my right leg natural disease ulcerative, I don have money to treat but is my dream.
    I lov your personallity, god bless you.

2. Deion07 says

OMG, I love to say nice things about black people too. It makes me feel better about not associating with them, as well. Interracial dating is such a beautiful thing. I particularly like the fact that black women refuse to date white men. White men are the scourge of the earth so who cares if interracial dating is ripping out their souls? They deserve it.

3. freddie Umah says

Beautiful family! I really love this family to the max. What matters here is love. Love doesn’t care about race, age and location. If not, my african father won’t have married my white american imparied mother. My black father is an engineer whilse my white american mpaired mother is a housewife. They are married for thirty years now. Go high! SEAL AND HEIDI.

4. Freddi hamurkn says

Beautiful family! I really love this family to the max. What matters here is love. Love doesn’t care about race, age and location. If not, my african father won’t have married my white american disabled mother. My black father is an engineer whilse my white american mother is a housewife. She is a impaired. Go high! SEAL AND HEIDI.

5. Augustine Zaizay says

When I am down and need an uplift , I wish you all will bear me in mind and lend me your love. I love your positive vibes..even you tam tam # 15. In your foolishness lies some love. Don’t deny it!!!! Nice tripping upon y’all!!!1

6. Maggie Alawneh says

I think that he would not be Seal without the scars on his face and if he wanted people to know where they were from he would say.

They are very distingushing and probably is something that makes him the man he is today.

7. Margaret Prothschild says

Seal is a Zulu warrior and the cut their faces and stuff the wounds with cow dung as a rite of passage into adulthood. So much ignorance here. I dont think Seal beats her though.

8. Tiffany says

#15 cracks me up…I did not know they had African tribes in England….what a moron.
    People like Tam Tam are what is wrong with the world today.

9. sammi says

i think that henry is soo precious he is going to break alot odf hearts with that skin, lips and i love his hair color! all of her kids are stunning!

10. Jenna M. (UK) says

TamTam you ignorant person, Seal is English. And his facial scarring is a result of discoid lupus erythematosus.

And my last version of this comment is under moderation because I used the word beginning with “r” to describe TamTam!

11. TamTam says

The scars on Seal’s face come from tribal marks that are very common in the region of Africa he hails from.

12. daisy says

That kid has some crazy hair.

I think Seal’s face has tons of character and I think he is very handsome.

13. Maria says

Those scars on Seal’s face are from lupus. He suffered from it when he was younger. And no, it isn’t contagious.

14. dori says

This couple is so in love and it always shows and the kids are very cute. My question is this does anyone know why seals face is so damaged Was he in a car accident or something? He is still very handsome and seems like a kind and warm man but I have alwys been very curious as to what happened to his skin.

15. Lauren says

I love this family! They have the cutest kids together. Seal and Heidi are an adorable couple. 😀

16. Elle says

Its not a contigeous skin condition! Geez its just facial scaring, something todo with misspent youth!

So dont worry Melissa its not catching! I’m sure Seal will get over you feeling creeped out he will just turn to Heidi Klum!!!!

17. jessie says

i love thiw familyl i have a biracial family myself. its nice to see this reflected in the media/ celebrity land : )

18. M.J. says

The truth is that some people are really “SHALLOW”.
    I think they are a beautifull family and the have the most beautifull kids. Seal must really love that woman to death and treat her wonderfull.I’m sure $money$ was the last thing on Heidi’s mind when she married him.She has plenty of her own! Heidi fell in love with Seal the “person.” Whatever skin condition he has I’m sure Heidi understands and I really doubt is contagious.
    I think Heidi wouldn’t like the idea of anybody kissing her husband anyways.