Jennifer Garner, Ben Affleck & Violet Out For A Stroll

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jennifer, Ben, and Violet, 22 months, were snapped out for a stroll in New York on Friday.

Comments

1. Miapocca says

what a bunch of uneducated aggressive idiot fighting about race and geography…I bet the old farts who came up with all these labels are laughing fartingly away..BB

2. Miapocca says

what a bunch of uneducated aggressive idiot fighting about race and geography…I bet the old farts who came up with all these labels are laughing fartingly away..AA

3. kimmy says

# 30- I was born in California. So what am I? United States of American? You make no sense whatsoever.

4. celine says

yeah yeah the usual comment: u are such freaks! why bring up politics and race.

then lexi, roll your sleeves and get started: deport every one else!

and, meanwhile, don’t neglect your Christmas parties! Consumme as much as you can when they come around girl!

Well alex, I didn’t start it about Americans, but when someone sounds offensive to me, then Yes, I will get defensive if I think need be!

6. alex says

you guys are freaks !!! trust american’s to turn a celebrity baby website into a political disscusian about race.

7. Nicki says

I’m just glad to see Ben and Jen together. I was begining to think some things were wrong in thier relationship. This is the first time we have seen them together in, what, over a month. Best wishes to them. Violet looks cute walking with them down the street.

I hope all is great with them, but Jen’s track record isn’t good. Maybe with the baby they will make it. I wish them all the best!!

8. celine says

and lexi should take her sorry butt back to wherever her grandfathers and mothers brought it from!

9. maggie says

OK FOR ALL YOU SAID “AMERICA”, JUST HAVE TO SAY THAT YOUR COUNTY´S NAME IS UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ITS NOT AMERICA OK , AMERICA IS ALL THE CONTINENT, THAT GOES FROM ALASKA TO ARGENTINA.
    SO PLEASE IF YOU PEOPLE FROM UNITED STATES ARE CALLING YOURSELF AMERICANS, YOUR VERY WRONG

10. celine says

no. sarcastic.

becuase that is i think what is implicit in “american”

i know it’s much more. and thank god for the every bit of it. purto ricans rock 🙂

11. celine says

u, and the comfortable neat clothes, the sneakers, and all you know. comfy. not like the high couture stuff that scream wanna-be-french, like that katie holmes does.

puerto ricans, who’s that?

12. Lauren says

What an adorable family! Ben and Jen seem so down-to-earth and grounded. Violet is a cutie! 😀

13. Lexi says

So we as Americans are to give over to the non-americans, WTF???? You have taken away our right to pray in schools, our right to have CHristmas parties which no must be called Holiday parties in school, if you don’t like the way Americans do things, take your sorry butts back to whatever country you came from and deal with it –

14. Lexi says

15. LAURIE HARRIS says

THANKS FOR THE PIX OF VIOLET AND FAMILY IT HAS BEEN TO LONG. WONDER IF THAT IS LINDSAY LOHAN’S DAD BEHIND THEM.

THEY LOOK SO PROUD OF HER

16. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Aww Violet is so cute. Try to be tolerant, guys. I know that we don’t actually know each other, but I know that my feelings have been hurt on this forum…so just be careful. Have a good weekend everyone.

17. kimmy says

oh no…. Myrna is starting to get defensive! Everybody be quiet! She meant what she meant and we’ll leave it at that. No one has to explain themselves to you Ms. Demanding.

18. Joyce says

This is for Myrna-surprise, surprise this is AMERICA! And this is an American family. If this was a family somewhere else they would be called whatever country they are from. People like you should get a life and love AMERICA or leave it, go back to where ever.
    By the way I love this American family also.

19. kt says

this is such a cute family. perhaps one of the only truly NORMAL families we read about it. ben looks so happy about her. so does jen of course but her head is down so we can’t see:)
    so cute.